Globalpoker

Z

Zer0-0uts

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How are the games on the site? I am not sure I understand how the cash out process goes on the site. You can cash out via paypal right?

burton_boy

burton_boy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes you can cash out via PayPal, you will need to confirm identity still with ID and a bill or something to verify your address though.

ingybingy

ingybingy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Great site. Never had any issues with cashouts. They are really beginning to add the necessary features to be a competitor. They have finally added late reg to some of their tourneys and have started offering satellites to their higher buy-in tournies.

ingybingy

ingybingy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah, I still don't know why they weren't offering late reg on all their tournies from the beginning... don't think it makes much sense, but finally the site is really taking off.

NCDaddy

NCDaddy

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Gawd, I HATE late registration. I mean, 30 minutes or so ok....as long as they don't go the ACR route and have 2 or 3 hour late registrations....that's just ridiculous.

NCDaddy

NCDaddy

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Has anybody here ever had a problem getting paid by globalpoker?

I have put a lot of money on that site and I placed first the other day and they're trying to tell me that I place 119 bologna

Is BetOnline pretty reliable on their payouts?

I've cashed out 2x. Zero problems. Usually in my paypal within 3 days of request. Can't speak to BOL

ingybingy

ingybingy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I mean honestly, I'm ok with someone late regging last level and having less than 10 BB's. Unless it doesn't hit the guarantee.

islandman

islandman

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Started playing there this week easy cash in via paypal and hopefully will be easy cash out. Like the software, not so much the silly avatars but games are ok.

L

Luvulongtime99

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have played there just a bit in the last few weeks. They seem to be pretty decent not a big fan of the browser as your table but I think it beats the hell out of any poker site I have ever seen with deposit and cashout. All these offshore sites are dam near all crypto now. I also have to say nice playing on a site that does not have 3-4 hr late reg and loopholes in the late reg. I plan on making a real deposit later this week and grind as many tourneys as I can. I will report back :) One last thing I have seen folks worried about using paypal. This site is certified by paypal. If they where not this would not be a option. I miss the days moving sports gambling money offshore via paypal man those where the days..

ingybingy

ingybingy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I still can't wait for the next series. I missed the first Eagle Cup series, but got to play in the Grizzly and took one down!Hopefully their next series (which will probably be another 250 tournament series will have late reg throughout and better starting stack).

supernuts25

supernuts25

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
re

ive heard good things about global poker, I did a test deposit very soft players. my only complaint was that it seemed a lot of boards are heavy suited very often. I made a statement in chat that damn suited boards run out a lot to make a 1 card flush.
couple other players agreed.
I didn't have much luck in the cash games do to this 1 card flush happening but the tourneys I did ok in. so if your a tourney player jump on soft traffic and they pay fast after your verified.
also why don't poker sites verify you when u deposit if there going to require this. then people would be paid quicker and less complaints.

S

Stacker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was just reading some gambling commshion for off shore gaming is starting to come down on sites that take to long or are hard to withdraw from

L

Luvulongtime99

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Tourneys IMO are a little fast if you like tournaments. Cash games are pretty decent but you sure see some weird calls on there. Tournament fields are SUPER soft even though I have lost 500 flips and have a few Min cashes

L

Luvulongtime99

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Gambling commissions offshore is just a word. They do nothing but collect checks.

WhereDidMyEVGo

WhereDidMyEVGo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Has anybody here ever had a problem getting paid by globalpoker?

I have put a lot of money on that site and I placed first the other day and they're trying to tell me that I place 119 bologna

Is BetOnline pretty reliable on their payouts?
Wait a second. I want to hear more about this. You placed first and they said you placed 119th in what? A tournament?

bryan24

bryan24

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wanted to share some positive experiences at Global Poker. I have been playing there a couple of months and yesterday I attempted my first cashout. Understanding I would need to send in copies of drivers license and a utility bill I was hoping for the best . Keep in mind I have yet to deposit on the site so I was even more sure I would not be able to withdraw. Well I sent in the request yesterday afternoon and got a reply email within 1 hour asking me for the required documents . Sent them in shortly thereafter and within 1 more hour I was approved The money was in my paypal account 4 hours later!

To sum it up , the customer service at this site is outstanding IMO. The game play itself takes some getting used too simply because you have so many players that are playing with "free money" which the site gives you at signup ($2). Another thing to be aware of is that there are many more miracles on the river at this site than others. Adjust your play accordingly....

WhereDidMyEVGo

WhereDidMyEVGo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wanted to share some positive experiences at Global Poker. I have been playing there a couple of months and yesterday I attempted my first cashout. Understanding I would need to send in copies of drivers license and a utility bill I was hoping for the best . Keep in mind I have yet to deposit on the site so I was even more sure I would not be able to withdraw. Well I sent in the request yesterday afternoon and got a reply email within 1 hour asking me for the required documents . Sent them in shortly thereafter and within 1 more hour I was approved The money was in my paypal account 4 hours later!

To sum it up , the customer service at this site is outstanding IMO. The game play itself takes some getting used too simply because you have so many players that are playing with "free money" which the site gives you at signup ($2). Another thing to be aware of is that there are many more miracles on the river at this site than others. Adjust your play accordingly....
I didn't get $2 at signup. Didn't know I was supposed to. I did like the convenience of paypal though.

trippin

trippin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Global Poker?

Does anyone have positive feedback for global poker? Seems a little to good to be true.:confused:

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
ive played on the site never had any problems so far

trippin

trippin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How about cashing out? Seems easy, just a handful of people can not verify account for some reason.

L

Luvulongtime99

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This sounds like a guy who lost his money

L

Luvulongtime99

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
cashouts super easy after you are verified. Super soft Tourney fields only downfall is there structure is a bit fast which of course give the weaker players a bit of a advantage. If you play Tournaments there make sure you are well versed in short stack play Played a little cash lots of action and also soft.

B

Backlash

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This site will not last! Mark my words..;););) If you can get in, get some quick wins and quick withdrawals, I say good luck. But anything long term will very likely and eventually lead to such things as being locked out of PayPal and the site closing with all funds.

ingybingy

ingybingy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Has anyone tried this new site? I am curious because it says it accepts Paypal. Just looking for some reviews!
Site is very solid.
I have never had any issues with them.
Their customer service is very quick and professional. Also they shipped me a shirt, hat, and trophy for winning a tourney... Was pretty funny.