Globalpoker

A

Allmine79

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yep sweeps cash is USD. When you cashout to paypal now they even absorb the fees. They have been phenomenal.

NCDaddy

NCDaddy

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
And, if you mail in envelopes per the sweeps rules...you can get an additional $6/week which is about the only "rake back" you're going to get.....better than nothing.

P

pokeyou

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am only good at cash games. Here if you want to get money (sweepscash) you have to play tournament style games. There is no way to simply deposit money, play cash games and get money back.

Let me know if there is a way.

A

Allmine79

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They have cash games, tournaments and sit n gos. You deposit via paypal and withdraw through paypal. Im not sure why people are so confused???

P

pokeyou

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They have cash games, tournaments and sit n gos. You deposit via paypal and withdraw through paypal. Im not sure why people are so confused???

You can play cash games only with gold coins and can get only gold coins back. So if I deposit say 100$ cash and want to play only cash games and make more cash, there is no way. I have to use this cash in a tournament hoping to win some cash back.

vinnie

vinnie

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
You can play poker with $weeps cash, which you get at the same rate as gold coins that you buy. That can then be cashed out.

A

Allmine79

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Really....Dude sweeps cash is real cash plain in simple. You hit the sweeps cash link then pick cash link to play cash games for real money, cash, moola, duckets also known as United States Dollar. You got to be kidding me people its common sense stuff here.

A

Allmine79

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
PS 888 acr parypoker stay the best on poker sites , software and services
Global is the most honest site I have played. I played almost every site known to man before black friday. If you live in the United States hands down the best I have seen.
You can play poker with $weeps cash, which you get at the same rate as gold coins that you buy. That can then be cashed out.

A

Allmine79

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is incorrect. You can earn gold coins by playing under the gold coins tab. When you make a purchase it will say 25000 gold coins for $5 and they give you $5 sweeps cash which is real money. The site is 100% legal in the US and they charge no fees on cashouts or deposits. Other then the first witdraw I have had my money like clockwork within 24hrs usually less then that.

P

pokeyou

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
WOW, thanks a lot guys

I was so DUMB. I couldn't recognize that all I need to do is click sweeps cash tab and then I can play for cash. This really made my day.

I was for soooo long looking for websites where I can play for real money in US without downloading. I loved global poker and only wished they had the cash games. So dumb of me.

I love this forum. This is my first day here and I learn this important thing. Thanks again. I'm so happy now.

A

Allmine79

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Glad I could help. Holla at me if you see me on. My name is Cabby1979. Best of luck!

B

Brandom1

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you have never played at Global Poker you should at least give them a shot. They offer a free $2 to try their site out and right now they have the softest players of any site out there right now. A lot of people just blasting off their stacks with terrible hands.

Yea and almost every time they do that they hit
So now you have been warned!!!!
Stay away if you want to keep your sanity!!!

A

Allmine79

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yea and almost every time they do that they hit
So now you have been warned!!!!
Stay away if you want to keep your sanity!!!
Thats poker. There will always be chasing fools anywhere you play.

U

underdog140

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
+1 for Global Poker. Likely the site I bring my action to once I get back to playing.

A

Allmine79

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You will love it underdog. They give you a few bucks for free. That was all I needed because I took down a $500 guaranteed for around $180 and my roll just grew from there. Happy Grinding!

tenaciousdc

tenaciousdc

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is incorrect. You can earn gold coins by playing under the gold coins tab. When you make a purchase it will say 25000 gold coins for $5 and they give you $5 sweeps cash which is real money. The site is 100% legal in the US and they charge no fees on cashouts or deposits. Other then the first witdraw I have had my money like clockwork within 24hrs usually less then that.

Good to know...I was hoping this wasn't too good to be true. Thanks for your insight.

A

Allmine79

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Right on... Yeah there are different gold coin challenges to unlock better freerolls for real cash. They use to have a freeroll for daily deposits but now its gone. It's a shame because I won 3 of those at around $180 each time..Anyways best of luck man!

A

Aceupmysleeve91

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I used to play on global poker and it all seemed well. I had cashed out numerous times. However I stopped playing on global poker because I had $820 on my account, i backed off of a $1/$2 table to switch tables. My screen went white and when i refreshed, it said "unable to log in" a few minutes later they sent an email stating that my account was terminated due to multiple accounts with the same name and/or ip address. I replied and let them know the reason was that my roommate signed up because i told him about the site. They replied and said that it is against user policy to have more than 1 account with the same ip address.

So because me and my roommate use the same wifi, im out $820.

A

Allmine79

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sorry man that really sucks. They take collusion super serious obviously but any good site is going to look out for players for fair play reasons. Im sure its written in their policy somewhere.

A

Aceupmysleeve91

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Global poker

Sorry man that really sucks. They take collusion super serious obviously but any good site is going to look out for players for fair play reasons. Im sure its written in their policy somewhere.

No, i read their entire user policy afterwards and the only thing it says is no one is allowed to have more than 1 account. If that was the case they should put in their policy that only 1 account per house hold is allowed.

A

Allmine79

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would try and explain the situation. As long as you and your buddy were not sitting at tge same table whike sharing the sane ip address you have a case. If you did share a table and they have record its a done deal. Good luck man.

D

donkcentralFF

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just completed first withdrawal for $150 just 2 make sure it would go through.. Completed the process in about 6 hours money should be in my paypal by tomorrow.. The play on PLO 10c/20c below is so weak worth a look