they say they will withdraw to your paypal which is what i am waiting for

charles2183

charles2183

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Cashout

Cash out can be slow at times and customers service can be real slow at the times but the software is great and the concept is great... Fastest cashouts I seen in a poker site after you get verified.

xkenjix

xkenjix

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ill probably give it a try sometime in the near future

Scott419

Scott419

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i have experience with this room. I have cashed out through PayPal. took about a week. yes, mostly soft games. but its action poker. every hand ends with big hands. I had my 1st ROYAL on here the 1st week. ran up my bankroll. then all of a sudden started catching crazy coolers... IDK. online poker?? but it's definitely crazy action. be careful and you'll do good.

Melbell

Melbell

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like the site, haven't done very well yet. Been so busy haven't had a chance to play much

D

don gotelaere

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
money loss

I just (5/18/17) won a sit an go tourn which brought my winnings to $95.95. Ten minute later my account said $45.95. Where the hell did the $50.00 go? And how do ya cash out? I can't find an explanation anywhere.

A

Allmine79

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hit buy gold coins button then cashout. If you lost money email globalsupport.com I'm sure if something crazy happened to your money they will fix it pronto.

A

Allmine79

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My first cash out took like 4 or 5 days due to verification.

D

don gotelaere

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
cash out

I can't find any explanation on how to cash out

D

don gotelaere

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Can you tell me how to cash out?

E

ekgbeat

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Does anyone know if Global has player to player transfers?

J

jtamezf

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Global crap

I have waited 8 days after I submitted yhe documents only to get a short, rude message saying my sign up info doesnt match my ID info??? This sounds like the typical run around. Ill wait to see what happens but Im sure nit depositing a dime..

PapaC

PapaC

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I put $30 on there and cashed out $250. I have a little left. But I like the site, so I might deposit a little more when I get the money to do so.

NCDaddy

NCDaddy

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I haven't tried to cash out yet but from talking to others, there's been no problems. Eventually, I'm sure the PayPal thing won't work but for now....why not?

This site has exploded over the last three months. There's 10/20 tables going....there's mircos going. They've expanded their sng's. They're continually adding tweaks and things and they run a tourney promo about every week.

I love this site. I was quite disappointed that CC shut down one of the threads that PapaC started stating that the thread "gave the impression that CC" supported or otherwise "approved" of Global Poker. Though, there was nothing in that thread from CC anywhere stating it...only a discussion about the site itself started by a regular member. I hope that CC doesn't close this one, too.

I think the site is legit...time will tell I guess. But, it's nice to be able to move money quickly for us US players and get some poker in and it's a nice alternative to ignition and ACR. Maybe CC should look into partnering up with them too?!

PapaC

PapaC

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
NCDaddy I glad you like their site. I didn't really understand why Debi closed my tread, but they have their reasons, and as a loyaler I have to except those reasons without anything else being said. I have my own opinion of the WHY of it all.

I haven't played there in awhile because I cashed out a little to much and then had a bad run and lost the rest. And now I don't have the money to deposit now. I will get back on there soon.

E

ekgbeat

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I was quite disappointed that CC shut down one of the threads that PapaC started stating that the thread "gave the impression that CC" supported or otherwise "approved" of Global Poker.

NCDaddy I glad you like their site. I didn't really understand why Debi closed my tread, but they have their reasons, and as a loyaler I have to except those reasons without anything else being said. I have my own opinion of the WHY of it all.

Thanks for the information on Global Poker. It has grown a lot.

I have never heard of a CC mod deleting a thread that had productive discussion. Can we get a moderator to confirm this, or did a mod PM you this information? I thought that this was an open community, and I don't want to make assumptions from a couple of comments. I'm not trying to start anything, but I would like to have a place that was open and honest. A place that will let users express different viewpoints. Again, unless the thread was toxic, then I think the community needs to know what boundaries are placed on our threads/post.

PapaC

PapaC

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ekgbeat Debi left her reasons for closing my tread at the end. The tread got a lot of replies and got many members interested and wanting to try the site out. Therefore, it could have looked like CC was promoting GP. Since then, I've seen 2 other treads about GP and I guess it's ok now because Debi has not closed them. As for me, I can understand her concern, and no matter if it was my tread, I have to go along with her. She has worked like hell to build this forum, and that work is to give all of us members all the games we now play, and on top of that she sets up all kinds of games that award us for being members here. Just look at it like this. CC ask us to do very little to be able to join all of this. And behind the door is where the real work goes on. That's why I will blow my top if someone comes in here down grading CC, like I have done several times in the past. So the bottom line for me is whatever Debi does about things like this is for the better of CC as a whole. And I will be the first to back her up and I need no reasons. That's all I need to say on this subject. Think outside the box and you all should understand. More power to Debi and CC

NCDaddy

NCDaddy

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just want to be clear that I wasn't bashing or trying to talk bad about cc or the mods. Merely expressing my disappointment at the closing of the thread.

PapaC

PapaC

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
NCDaddy you didn't say anything wrong. You have the right to post your opinion. There is nothing that I know of, that limits us from speaking our opinion on somethings and you can't voice your opinion on other things. As for me, I think we have said enough about GP for everyone to know all about GP so I think this will be my last comment on this subject. But GL to everyone that's playing there.

E

ekgbeat

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We all enjoy and appreciate CC, that's why we are here and passionate about poker.

S

Saul Good

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Successful Global Poker Cashout

It took over a week, but eventually my information was verified and I was able to cash out. Once the information is verified, the cash outs go much quicker... I have to admit, it didn't seem legit for a little while, but I had nothing else to do but wait it out and see. I'm sure they're experiencing a lot of requests and probably only have a few employees... Rest assured this site is legit, you just need to be patient I guess.