Globalpoker

D

Dmont0609

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Account blocked and funds frozen

I was in the middle of play a 10-20 hand. Mad a flush on the river and a pop up said my account had been blocked. I have thousands of dollars in my account not mentioning the thousand I'm about to win in the hand. I received an email stating my account had been frozen and all funds were void. I just requested my first cashout 3 days prior. Nobody has responded to my many emails. And of course they have no phone number listed. These guys are absolute thieves. Do yourself a huge favor and hold onto your money and deposit elsewhere.

lilcharlierich

lilcharlierich

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I dont mess with them at all

Scott419

Scott419

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Global Poker.com

Hey what's up everyone. Just wanna see what other people think of globalpoker.com.
I liked it at first . It has really good mobile Android play. I liked everything basically. Ran the 2$ they give you to 160$ and cashed out. Soon after the 60 I left on there was soon gone. Crazy coolers and bad beats started. Or at least started to notice all the big crazy hands. Like they push good cards out to create action. Ok so now two months later I'm still playing. Going up and down. I usually double up real quick at the cash table. But if I stay and play some crazy cooler is coming. Get it in while ahead (as always,I usually am) and then boom,boom. Runner runner flush cards (seems like every board) I'm used to internet poker swings. But global just seems way more than any site I have played in through the years..also seems like I'm rarely card dead at the cash tables. So what are your experiences with global poker? I've seen people say they've won 2k 1200$ lots off 100$ cash outs. Also seen many many comments on Facebook global post saying the same thing I am basically. I'd love to hear from everyone. Thanks #Scott419

BenjiHustle

BenjiHustle

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sounds like you're misunderstanding variance. Everyone assumes that a bad beat equates to a site being rigged.

I play there with good BRM and haven't had any crazy swings and have built $20 to 250 so far with very little time to play.

Scott419

Scott419

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ok. Yeah maybe you just haven't played enough. I've played at least 2500 hands there. I'm use to internet poker variance . I'm not talking about one bad beat. Lots of premium hands. I just got done playing again now. Sat with 6$ at 25/50 double up to 12 in 1st round. 2 round on button I get aces. I go all in. 4 limps before me. I get one caller. AK os. Flops K turn is low diamond. 4 diamonds on board now. So K diamonds is out for him. And boom K on River for him to win. It happens way too.much . I play on multiple sites weekly. Global is just to crazy. No biggie I'm just not gonna play there anymore. Plus Im almost to posts so Im gonna grind on other sites . Till the cards chat league starts.

BenjiHustle

BenjiHustle

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ok. Yeah maybe you just haven't played enough.

.... I've definitely played enough. You're having selective memory issues. It's always easy to remember your tough losses, but I wouldn't be able to win at all if the RNG was just inciting action and dealing out bad beats all over.

Scott419

Scott419

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No. I play on multiple sites bro. You're not understanding what I'm saying. No biggie. I just cut global from the list I play on. It's not a grinder site anyway . No live events. No big guarantees .. etc.. I'm just gonna stick with the sites that do. Have fun bro

vitalicharniak

vitalicharniak

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have "Global Poker" for some reason does not open

Scott419

Scott419

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Maybe your flah player is disabled.. I always play on my Firefox browser on my phone cause sound don't work on chrome. On PC it does tho. IDK

eberetta1

eberetta1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Thinking of trying trying it out. So many sites, its a shame they haven't, I thought would go the paypal route. Does Cardschat have a link? I try to give cardschat my poker business before going elsewhere.

Scott419

Scott419

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not for global I don't think. But yeah global is the craziest of all in my opinion. But try it out I liked it at first and cashed out. But have noticed the play the past few months. And the way cards come down is way worse than any other site. Even pokerstars. But try it and let me know in a week or two. Good luck bro.

Scott419

Scott419

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have PayPal . Works great. Verify your documents right away then when you cash out should be 24hrs .

NCDaddy

NCDaddy

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Loving this site. Easy money movement. Fishy tables. They are continually adding tournaments and have daily freerolls to reward cash game play.

B

Brandom1

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You are totally right about how it is rigged for action. Ive seen it over and over. There is a running joke on that site ezaces they never hold up. The fact is royal flushes and straight flushes are common ocurrences on that site. As well as the ever happening miracle 4 outter on the river.

B

Brandom1

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
luckily i found Americas Card Room....way better

onondaga

onondaga

Ukraine
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
This site needs to evolve faster to be a little closer to the average level, i cant find nothing interesting there except mild fields, which is almost alwys filled

Scott419

Scott419

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Some people love it. Some people agree with me it looks like. Way too many crazy hands. Like straight flushes like he said. I had my 1st ROYAL FLUSH on there the 1st week. I've never had one before that and have played online for years. Straight flushes a few times but never a royal. Then to get one my 1st week. I'm sticking to the other sites. Like ACR, intertops,black chip, NLOP, some betonline

BenjiHustle

BenjiHustle

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You are totally right about how it is rigged for action. Ive seen it over and over. There is a running joke on that site ezaces they never hold up. The fact is royal flushes and straight flushes are common ocurrences on that site. As well as the ever happening miracle 4 outter on the river.

I haven't seen any of this.

Some people love it. Some people agree with me it looks like. Way too many crazy hands. Like straight flushes like he said. I had my 1st ROYAL FLUSH on there the 1st week. I've never had one before that and have played online for years. Straight flushes a few times but never a royal. Then to get one my 1st week. I'm sticking to the other sites. Like ACR, Intertops,black chip, NLOP, some betonline

Sounds like you were due; so why's it so weird to you?

Rigtards trying to compensate for their lack of skill by saying the site's rigged is how it sounds to me. Amazing how consistently good players are reporting their winnings and payouts while people like this come through and talk about the site being rigged for action.

E

emag9874

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Global Poker

I read the reviews and I was nervous about how hard it was going to be about cashing out from global poker. I sent my verification forms (DL, Utility Bill, Toll Road Bill) in and was verified the same day. I proceeded to cash out and I also received an email notifying my cash out was in process and would take up to 5 business days. Have not had any problem as of yet.

NCDaddy

NCDaddy

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I requested a cashout on Monday. Monday evening they asked for my id and utility bill. I sent it that night. Next day I received an email stating that my cashout was processed and it should be received within 1 business day. Wed morning, $ was in Paypal less the fee Paypal charged.

R

Roger1960

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thank you people for all of the info. I too saw an ad on face book, so I wasn't sure about it at all. It did show some good freerolls but when looking further into it. It looked almost like a bait and switch.
I think I have enough sites to play on now. I will most likely not play there as of yet.

cr0thund3r

cr0thund3r

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am not american but I made an account and got some free gold coins and 2$
So if anyone wants me to transfer that on a table as I cant withdraw so no point in playing, just comment and we can transfer one day

XXPXXP

XXPXXP

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am not american but I made an account and got some free gold coins and 2$
So if anyone wants me to transfer that on a table as I cant withdraw so no point in playing, just comment and we can transfer one day

don't do this
this is dumping chips , your account might be banned.

if you don't need this money just register a tournament and sitting out.

cr0thund3r

cr0thund3r

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Who cares? I cant withdraw anyway