Status
Not open for further replies.
GGPokerCasey

GGPokerCasey

Official GGPoker Rep
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
The link worked but when I clicked on the app it says that the app is untrusted enterprise developer and will not work until the developer is trusted.

GG support - what’s up with that?

@GGPokerCasey could you answer to ours previous questions about your software issues (freezing mobile app and not launching client on windows 7) ?

The tech team are always working on streamlining the gaming experience. We recently (last Monday) released a fix to help prevent connection issues through older operating systems and through some ISP's. If they persist, please email help@ggpoker.com with your username, IP address, and the operating system you are using.

S

stormyf

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Welcome to forum! Yesterday I received an email from GG Poker about a new promotion. The freerolls help you overcome the unanimity of your quarantine days. :D Thank You.

GGPokerCasey

GGPokerCasey

Official GGPoker Rep
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi Casey! Would you mind updating that thread as well, so there is not any confusion? Thank you!

Yes of course Tammy, Updating this now!

No1eJoker

No1eJoker

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
All winners signed up and deposited through the cardschat sign up link. This is the only way we could do the random draw.

I hope what you write has nothing to do with our promotion? Because if there is you have a lot to explain! Do you remember this thread https://www.cardschat.com/forum/poker-rooms-10/ggpoker-exclusive-offer-read-450492/ written by you and determined the following steps???
89tuvX6.jpg

I really have no eord to say how I feel about what you did, if you forgot then you were forgiven, but if you didn't forgot, I don't know what to say. It is up to the CardChat team to determine what they will do, I think this should be sanctioned!

These players you listed above have nothing to do with it! Once again I checked, these players fulfilled all steps you asked for and leave their nickname in the thread is:

hughdhat
tkozfromtdot
CofGG
EthericWiki
ninezerofive
PokerOrifice
irynQQ
No1eJoker

Last edited:
K

kamciono5

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The tech team are always working on streamlining the gaming experience. We recently (last Monday) released a fix to help prevent connection issues through older operating systems and through some ISP's. If they persist, please email help@ggpoker.com with your username, IP address, and the operating system you are using.

Thanks for reply GGPoker

Update don't help with any of this issues.

So to sum up:
- GGPoker software currently don't support windows 7
- Update don't fix freezing mobile App issue

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I hope what you write has nothing to do with our promotion? Because if there is you have a lot to explain! Do you remember this thread https://www.cardschat.com/forum/poker-rooms-10/ggpoker-exclusive-offer-read-450492/ written by you and determined the following steps???
89tuvX6.jpg

I really have no eord to say how I feel about what you did, if you forgot then you were forgiven, but if you didn't forgot, I don't know what to say. It is up to the CardChat team to determine what they will do, I think this should be sanctioned!

These players you listed above have nothing to do with it! Once again I checked, these players fulfilled all steps you asked for and leave their nickname in the thread is:

hughdhat
tkozfromtdot
CofGG
EthericWiki
ninezerofive
PokerOrifice
irynQQ
No1eJoker

except me, lol... apparently I don't exist (or perhaps reading my post doesn't exist).
Why would I post in the thread & post screenshots (& that boring long-winded story of the crap I went through while trying to open the account & deposit without a cellphone.. which ended up taking a few hours) if I didn't actually have an account there??? sigh... :rolleyes:

K

kamciono5

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Today's update fix the issue with running ggpoker on windows 7 client.

saha2000

saha2000

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have Windows 10 and software not working, someone working software today ?

GGPokerCasey

GGPokerCasey

Official GGPoker Rep
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I have Windows 10 and software not working, someone working software today ?

The last Friday of every month we have scheduled product upgrades which usually leaves the software offline for a short while.

We always post the times of maintenance on our social media channels :).

saha2000

saha2000

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The last Friday of every month we have scheduled product upgrades which usually leaves the software offline for a short while.

We always post the times of maintenance on our social media channels :).

I know i send email to your support and they gave instructions on what to do and now software working.

Syltan

Syltan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Great news, welcome!

DJIGIT666

DJIGIT666

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In terms of software updates, there is no claim to GGPoker, everyone updates them in a timely manner, all errors are fixed.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Casey,
Thank you for giving me a ticket (or thanks for passing on my messagess to whoever gave me a ticket).
Unfortunately, the ticket was given to me in the middle of the night in my time zone (PT) and no warning of it either (no message... 'check your messages' ;) )
One of the Cardschat members messaged me to ask me if I had received a ticket to the big game.. or to the satellite. This was the first I had heard about it... before I'd even taken my dogs out for a morning pee.

I logged into my account (before even taking the dogs out.. much to their dismay) & was unable to find a game I could use this ticket for. When I did find some of the $30 sattelites that were running, I discovered that my ticket did not work for any of them.... it only works for the '50 seat' guar. satellite.

So I browsed the tournament lobby some more. The ticket expires today!
I found the same satellite for next Sunday, in hopes I could just register for it now in advance. Nope.. unable to register.

Could I please get a ticket that I can use for that same satellite.. 'next week'.. April 5th (I would've posted again in the other thread re: Exclusive offer, but I wasn't sure if you'd be looking at that one now that it's basically finished)

Attachments

• ScreenHunter 320.jpg
    ScreenHunter 320.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 105
terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
GGpoker isn't working today? GG :mad:

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
All is fixed! :) A very helpful young man in GG's Live-chat dept helped me get re-connected,,,, :D Let's play poker!

ChickenArise

ChickenArise

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
First let me compliment you on having the best software of all of the online poker clients I have played. Your staking option is unmatched in the industry as well, and I enjoy playing on GGPoker.

I have previously asked support in an email to consider sending an email notice to people alerting them that they have a ticket to be used as poker stars does this. The email was not responded to, which seems to be a common problem at all sites I play at which allow email as a support method.

I am also requesting that you to get rid of the gigantic river card for the viewing impaired which appears at the end of the pots you are involved in or at minimum make it optional to switch off. All of the players I have spoken to dislike this update. It blocks view of all of the community cards and makes it impossible to immediately double check outs.

Finally something I have been battling with the whole time I have been playing is that when playing on my laptop it will sometimes disconnect from the client but I receive no disconnect protection, whereas others appear to. I do not know what causes this but would be willing to send log files so it can be troubleshooted.

Thank you for your consideration.

bylly3

bylly3

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey guys.
I want to install GGpoker but it looks like this is not working. :(
The percentage of download is on 0% and doesn't change xD
I will keep trying xD

bylly3

bylly3

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey guys.
I want to install GGpoker but it looks like this is not working. :(
The percentage of download is on 0% and doesn't change xD
I will keep trying xD
Finally I was able to install the Software.
I can see $100 freerolls every hour if somebody is interested on this site. xD

M

muhendis

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi dear , i just installed gg poker on ly iphone using tge download link that support sent me , unfortunately gg poker crash after login by arround 30 sec , i have checked the steps of tge installation, and i found that there is swt-uat + ggpoker , actually when I downloaded it was only ggpoker and i allreqdy trusted in device manager, could you please help me , my phone is 6plus iphone .
Waiting for your feed back ,
Best regards

M

muhendis

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Finally I was able to install the Software.
I can see $100 freerolls every hour if somebody is interested on this site. xD

Bro good for you , and good luck , i faced tge same problem and after awhile the app downloaded , but unfortunately one i open it and login , it crash , i tried reinstalling ( same crash ) now tge download link that I received by email from support is expired , any idea how to fix this problem

RVTR7777

RVTR7777

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello good afternoon, I'm trying to create an account I don't know what a password is.
Thank you in advance.

B

BILTIZ

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
does gg poker work in the middle east and do u accept webmoney as a deposit and withdrawal method ?

WrongUsername

WrongUsername

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
i think gg is doing a very good job for online poker

Z

zokiusa

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
poker

I have never played on GG poker.Is it really good? let me try then i will tell u :)

Status
Not open for further replies.