Not open for further replies.
bylly3

bylly3

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Bro good for you , and good luck , i faced tge same problem and after awhile the app downloaded , but unfortunately one i open it and login , it crash , i tried reinstalling ( same crash ) now tge download link that I received by email from support is expired , any idea how to fix this problem
Hi, just keep trying man, sometimes I cannot connect to the server in order to play and it's very annoying. :(

CDNMAN 42

CDNMAN 42

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Freerolls

Hey all,

Just want to introduce myself to the forum as your official GGPoker representative.

I'm here to answer any questions you might have on promotions, offers, and I can pass on any technical queries you have about the software.

Our aim at GGPoker is to offer the best software, games, promotions and support in the industry.

You can sign up for GGPoker using this link:

GGPoker

Looking forward to getting the conversation started!

GGPokerCasey.

PS - Keep a close eye on the GGPoker Forum - we've got something really cool for you all coming very soon!

Support: help@ggpoker.com
Cashier: cashier@ggpoker.com

Hi Casey, I am playing freerolls on GG and was wondering is there a way that a player can view their own Stats on the HUD?

Derifish17

Derifish17

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi does anyone know if I can download GG poker on my Android tablet I can't find the App anywhere on the Google play store

GGPokerCasey

GGPokerCasey

Official GGPoker Rep
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi Casey, I am playing Freerolls on GG and was wondering is there a way that a player can view their own Stats on the HUD?

This is all done through our in-house statistical product feature called PokerCraft. You can access this through the app or on the desktop client.

K

kamciono5

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When i try to enter to any of tournaments the table is not loading on windows 10 only the wheel is spinning, but it don't pass through loading ... I lose 10$ because of this issue. Can you tell me how can i fix this issue ?

The app don't go through the loading (look on picture below)
issuegg.png

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Hi does anyone know if I can download GG poker on my Android tablet I can't find the app anywhere on the Google play store
I moved this post here from a different thread. ^^ I just didn't want it to get missed.

A

ayt183

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello tell me please after registration on your site you need to make an account. but I don't want to upload a scanned copy of my passport to the Internet. is it possible to verify your identity with other official documents such as a driver's license?

CDNMAN 42

CDNMAN 42

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Stay At Home

This is all done through our in-house statistical product feature called PokerCraft. You can access this through the app or on the desktop client.

Thanks for the response Casey, however, I can't find the Stay At Home series freerolls anymore. Are they gone forever? Did see some at 0400 Pacific time but that is just a little too early...:):):)

cidul

cidul

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Personally, I recently discovered your site and I was pleased to find some interesting new innovative things out there that you will not find on other profile sites. I think Daniel Negreanu's hand is seen there. Next success and I officially declare one of my favorite poker sites.

S

Shantri333

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Managed to successfully download app on iOS. Process was seamless and app looks and works great. Nice one

O

oscarhuka

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi, I really liked GG Poker. The player traffic it has is interesting. Keep it up and succeed !!

O

Ook

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Elky to join GG Poker

Hi! I noticed you've recently signed up Elky (Bertrand Grospellier) to your small but impressive list of sponsored players. Can you maybe elaborate on GG poker's plans with these players? Will they just become a picture on the site (and a player in the app) or are you planning "live events" with them as well (when the Covid dust settles ofc). Would love to you these players travel the circuit!

For the long term - are you planning on growing the list to a large field ("Full tilt style") or will this just remain confined to a small but delicate number of highly visible players?

With regards to ElkY: Great move to add him! What a nice guy with no shortage of poker skills (or computer gaming skills for that matter ;)!

Derifish17

Derifish17

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I joined gg poker last week and really enjoyed it until I won the jackpot hand with quad 3 then very next hand had KK guy goes all in so I snap called not realising I put my whole jackpot win in the hand and played a pot for $200 and lost to 66 on the river after hitting a flush he had a boat lmao absolutely no way would u ever see that

kacca

kacca

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I got a cancellation without a deposit bonus of $ 11 Where can I write a complaint or find out the reason for the refusal and fix it in order to get my bonus that you yourself advertise!

wlad20082009

wlad20082009

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
[Цитата=GGPokerCasey;5478568]
Привет всем,

Просто хочу представиться на форуме как ваш официальный представитель GGPoker.

Я здесь, чтобы ответить на любые вопросы, которые у вас могут возникнуть по акциям, предложениям, и я могу передать любые технические запросы, которые вы имеете о программном обеспечении.

Наша цель на GGPoker должна предложить самые лучшие програмное обеспечение, игры, промотирования и поддержку в индустрии.

Вы можете зарегистрироваться в GGPoker, используя эту ссылку:

GGPoker

С нетерпением ждем начала разговора!

GGPokerCasey.

PS - внимательно следите за форумом GGPoker-у нас есть что-то действительно классное для вас всех очень скоро!

Поддержка : help@ggpoker.com
Кассир: cashier@ggpoker.com [/цитата]
Dear GGPoker Casey, I am glad to find you in good mood and health! I am very glad that there is a representative of such a large and excellent poker room as GGPoker! GGPoker is my main poker room! I wish prosperity to the GGPoker poker room and success!
On the forum, write only in English ! This may be useful to you . Read the first post . https://www.cardschat.com/forum/intros-foreign-languages-8/russian-pycc-x-y-a-384121/

akmost

akmost

Rising Star
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Welcome to CardsChat!!!

Can you please add to the pre-flop buttons the options of Pot and All-In(Max)?

Thank you :)

Just got the latest update and I can tell that you are taking serious our feedback.The betting buttons are more convenient now.Hope I express the majority of the players!

I would like to thank you.:)

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey all,

Just want to introduce myself to the forum as your official GGPoker representative.

I'm here to answer any questions you might have on promotions, offers, and I can pass on any technical queries you have about the software.

Our aim at GGPoker is to offer the best software, games, promotions and support in the industry.

GGPoker

GGPokerCasey.

PS - Keep a close eye on the GGPoker Forum - we've got something really cool for you all coming very soon!

Hi Casey,

I would like to ask, what is GG poker? I am new to this and I am thinking amount signing up but some questions.

What stands out with this poker room than others.

Are there lots freerolls without deposits with good prize pools.

Will there be a Cardschat freeroll for this room.

Is there lots of high prized pool tournaments?

Thanks.

A

andrei111

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sign-ups problem

Hey all,

GGPoker

GGPokerCasey.

Hello,
I live in Boston, MA, USA.

Downloaded your android app for my cellphone, but couldn't install it because the message popped up:

"We cannot currently accept players from your region due to legal restrictions."

As far as I know, online poker isn't legally prohibited or restricted in Massachusetts, so is it a technical glitch or do you actually not accept players from my region?

kacca

kacca

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For 11 years of playing poker and 9 years in online poker, I have never had such a room. I do not recommend. Supor does not respond, only to new accounts, if you have some kind of problem and they do not want to do it, you will find out that you are not answered for 1 week.
For 11 years of playing poker and 9 years in online poker, I have never had such a room. I do not recommend. Supor does not respond, only to new accounts, if you have some kind of problem and they do not want to do it, you will find out that you are not answered for 1 week. I want to delete the entry, can you at least reply to this message? Nickname is kacca. Delete this entry once and for all. I won’t return to you! Is it that the review is not gative leave

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

With a Balloon to the Moon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello,
I live in Boston, MA, USA.

Downloaded your android app for my cellphone, but couldn't install it because the message popped up:

"We cannot currently accept players from your region due to legal restrictions."

As far as I know, online poker isn't legally prohibited or restricted in Massachusetts, so is it a technical glitch or do you actually not accept players from my region?

You can obv only play on us-sites. Are you new to online poker? Never heard of black friday? This is now a thing for years, USA is blocked from the row-sites. Your only way to go are sites like acr, bol and ignition.

D

divanaget

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi. Do I understand correctly, that to get GGPoker for IOS, I have to write to help@ggpoker.com to get link for the program? And when will GGPoker be in App Store?

Z

zokiusa

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
GG

is there live chat on GG poker or not?

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

With a Balloon to the Moon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

hello casey. are you still active here? i wanted to give a compiment to gg/n8. now the table pops up when action is on you and also its possible to make the table more big and small on the right corner. looks like this network actually listen to players feedback. are there any cardschat tournaments planned anytime soon? thanks and greetings...

F

francma85

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sweet is that means gg poker going to make free roll daily??

Status
Not open for further replies.