Status
Not open for further replies.
L

loaderseven

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What your policy on withdrawal by crypto? Do I have to provide ID for cashing out? Not too comfortable to put identification on the internet. What is Gg stands on Vpning?

akmost

akmost

Rising Star
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Feedback

Welcome to CardsChat!!!

Can you please add to the pre-flop buttons the options of Pot and All-In(Max)?

Thank you :)

shane4050

shane4050

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good afternoon! I just registered for gf and made a deposit but never received any deposit bonus

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Hey all,

Just want to introduce myself to the forum as your official GGPoker representative.

I'm here to answer any questions you might have on promotions, offers, and I can pass on any technical queries you have about the software.

Our aim at GGPoker is to offer the best software, games, promotions and support in the industry.

You can sign up for GGPoker using this link:

GGPoker

Looking forward to getting the conversation started!

GGPokerCasey.

PS - Keep a close eye on the GGPoker Forum - we've got something really cool for you all coming very soon!

Support: help@ggpoker.com
Cashier: cashier@ggpoker.com

Great stuff Casey! This answers my other question on the forum re: GGPoker ("is there a link I can use"), lol. Going to download it now & get playing tonight! Thanks!

Great to have you here on the Cardschat forum!!

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Hi,
I've downloaded the site, picked a player name but when I went to verify my account, the page is not allowing me to enter my information???

Also, while I had the software open & was logged in on the site, and editing the options (ie. table theme, etc.), before I had completed it a window popped up on my screen saying "Windows is having some problem with GGPoker and is shutting it down" :(

When I went to log back in it took quite a long time (45secs.+). This is on a computer with Win10 & using a new SSD hard drive.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I've been trying to type in my phone number and ask for a CALL instead of a text with a code.. BECAUSE I do not own a cellphone. But I am not receiving a call..... sigh.

I get pretty annoyed with some of the automated systems with pokersites... argh!!

K

kamciono5

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hi guys

I have a question about your software. There is some issue with your soft when someone want to run it on windows 7 (your client don't launch). This issue comes after update when spin were introduced.

Could you tell us will you fix this issue or your software currently is only available on windows 10 ?

pykubepx111

pykubepx111

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hi need your help. I live in Russia installed windows 7. the installation of the program freezes when the emblem of Daniel Nigreanu appears and then it seems to freeze (

K

kamciono5

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hi need your help. I live in Russia installed windows 7. the installation of the program freezes when the emblem of Daniel Nigreanu appears and then it seems to freeze (

I asked them about it (post before yours)

And one more thing many people experience freezing your mobile App some times. Could you tell us when will you fix this too ?

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Closing this until the rep returns.

GGPokerCasey

GGPokerCasey

Official GGPoker Rep
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello everybody,

My apologies for the hiatus. There were some unforeseen happenings which kept me away.

As you will have seen, we have upped the guarantee of GGMasters to $500,000 from this Sunday.

So this means loads more value for the winners of the promotion!

Congrats to these players:

Ba$iC-In$tInCt
bingbing96
micoserv
shane9809
Big Chungus

Tickets for this Sundays event are now in your accounts!

Good luck.

shane4050

shane4050

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello everybody,

My apologies for the hiatus. There were some unforeseen happenings which kept me away.

As you will have seen, we have upped the guarantee of GGMasters to $500,000 from this Sunday.

Ba$iC-In$tInCt
bingbing96
micoserv
shane9809
Big Chungus

Good luck.
Congratz all! hope all is well on your end Casey

shane4050

shane4050

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Maybe i am mistaken but none of the winners made a deposit and comment in the gg poker thread. Was there some other promotion we were not made aware of in this thread?

GGPokerCasey

GGPokerCasey

Official GGPoker Rep
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
All winners signed up and deposited through the cardschat sign up link. This is the only way we could do the random draw.

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Psyanide14

Psyanide14

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi just wondering if you have a mobile app like pokerstars or a web app like 888 that I can play on my ipad. Don’t have a windows pc. Saw somewhere that you can play mobile but couldn’t find out how. Thanks.

Oh I live in canada is that makes a difference

shane4050

shane4050

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi just wondering if you have a mobile app like PokerStars or a web app like 888 that I can play on my iPad. Don’t have a windows pc. Saw somewhere that you can play mobile but couldn’t find out how. Thanks.

Oh I live in Canada is that makes a difference

Hey i had to contact support for the link when i signed up as they were having issues with ios, look up the process of installing on ipad i believe you have to give the app certain permissions or something but the like i received was

this was the email i received when i asked for a ios link
Hello,

Thanks for your mail and interest in GGPoker.

Apologies, I hope this issue didn’t cause you too much inconvenience. At present, some IOS players are experiencing issues downloading our app through the website.

Thankfully, we’ve tested direct links with players previously experiencing similar issues and received positive responses. Please attempt your download using the link below:

https://leaflet.good-game-network.com/leaflet/mobile-device/ggpcom/download/enhttps://leaflet.good-game-network.com/leaflet/mobile-device/ggpoker/download/en

Any issues downloading the app, or anything else, please let us know and we’ll sort things out.

Looking forward to hearing from you,
GGPoker Support

Psyanide14

Psyanide14

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The link worked but when I clicked on the app it says that the app is untrusted enterprise developer and will not work until the developer is trusted.

GG support - what’s up with that?

K

kamciono5

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
@GGPokerCasey could you answer to ours previous questions about your software issues (freezing mobile app and not launching client on windows 7) ?

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips

Ba$iC-In$tInCt
bingbing96
micoserv
shane9809
Big Chungus

Good luck.

Maybe i am mistaken but none of the winners made a deposit and comment in the gg poker thread. Was there some other promotion we were not made aware of in this thread?

All winners signed up and deposited through the cardschat sign up link. This is the only way we could do the random draw.

But the initial contest post states 'to complete ALL steps' There are '3' of them... with #3 being > 3.) Leave your GGPoker nickname in this thread

But now apparently all 5 winners weren't members who followed ALL of the steps and put their GGPoker nicknames in that contest thread. So how do 'we' (the contestants who deposited and FOLLOWED the steps as instructed) even know if the ones who won the tickets even signed up & deposited here? The contest stated 'have a GGPoker account'... so they could've previously had an account. (they weren't required to hit the GGPoker link in that thread.. although I did as I didn't previously have an account and wanted mine to be tracked to Cardschat).
There's no transparency here for those of us who chose to follow your instructions. It appeared to be a great contest..... but was it... really? I don't understand why it wasn't carried out in the manner you had laid it out in... 'following the steps you had stated'.

:(

Attachments

• complete all steps.png
    complete all steps.png
    16.3 KB · Views: 63
No1eJoker

No1eJoker

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello everybody,

Ba$iC-In$tInCt
bingbing96
micoserv
shane9809
Big Chungus

Good luck.
What's going on here, who are these players?
These all 5 players didn't take this step at all, what's going on?
3) Leave your GGPoker nickname in this thread

Now I checked the thread only these players have done all the steps.

ninezerofive(shane4050)
hughdhat
tkozfromtdot
CofGG
EthericWiki
PokerOrifice
irynQQ
No1eJoker
Thread is here, can we check https://www.cardschat.com/forum/poker-rooms-10/ggpoker-exclusive-offer-read-450492/index2.html
Can anyone tell me if these members exist on CardChat at all?

Last edited:
No1eJoker

No1eJoker

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Now we're the fools who've done all steps everything right, RIGHT?

Tammy please correct this, this is a big mistake and deception, I wrote the names of 8 players who did all the steps, only one of them got the ticket, the others are unknown??? Please contact GGCasey

We have a promotion thread and the steps are listed, I don't know why it announces the winners here if it has a thread for it!
https://www.cardschat.com/forum/pok...ive-offer-read-450492/index2.html#post5530852

Last edited:
GGPokerCasey

GGPokerCasey

Official GGPoker Rep
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
The link worked but when I clicked on the app it says that the app is untrusted enterprise developer and will not work until the developer is trusted.

GG support - what’s up with that?

Hi there,

We are working with Apple to get in the iOS app store right now.

It is a long process. In the meantime, Apple put up a warning that the app is not in their store (they want everybody to go through their store, right?) but the app is perfectly safe to use.

Status
Not open for further replies.