Not open for further replies.
GGPokerCasey

GGPokerCasey

Official GGPoker Rep
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey all,

Just want to introduce myself to the forum as your official GGPoker representative.

I'm here to answer any questions you might have on promotions, offers, and I can pass on any technical queries you have about the software.

Our aim at GGPoker is to offer the best software, games, promotions and support in the industry.

You can sign up for GGPoker using this link:

GGPoker

Looking forward to getting the conversation started!

GGPokerCasey.

PS - Keep a close eye on the GGPoker Forum - we've got something really cool for you all coming very soon!

Support: help@ggpoker.com
Cashier: cashier@ggpoker.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Danilo

Danilo

5am Club
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello and welcome to Forum CardsChat!

Great to know that now GG Poker also has an Official Support Thread to help players here!

Greetings!

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Welcome to CardsChat - we are happy to have you here!

CRStals

CRStals

Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sweet!!! Welcome GG, awesome to have you among us here!!!

guwanch7777777

guwanch7777777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello help please
I live in Turkmenistan
I registered with GG poker without any problems
but I can't play the software doesn't start

MattRyder

MattRyder

🍏 Tech That Works!
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey Casey - welcome to Cardschat! I have to admit I'd never heard of GGPoker before seeing this thread today. Can you tell us a little about your site? I currently play mostly on pokerstars. Why should I try GGPoker?

Your link:
isn't working by the way.

Last edited by a moderator:
Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey Casey - welcome to Cardschat! I have to admit I'd never heard of GGPoker before seeing this thread today. Can you tell us a little about your site? I currently play mostly on Pokerstars. Why should I try GGPoker?

Your link:isn't working by the way.

GGPoker

Fixed!

balo

balo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NO
Chips
I signed up with BetKings today, I believe it is a skin that belongs to you?

Do you offer the same promotions there ? I think I should get a free ticket for Bubble Heroes through one of your partners.

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
Hey all,

Just want to introduce myself to the forum as your official GGPoker representative.

I'm here to answer any questions you might have on promotions, offers, and I can pass on any technical queries you have about the software.

Our aim at GGPoker is to offer the best software, games, promotions and support in the industry.

GGPoker

Looking forward to getting the conversation started!

GGPokerCasey.

PS - Keep a close eye on the GGPoker Forum - we've got something really cool for you all coming very soon!

Support: help@ggpoker.com
Cashier: cashier@ggpoker.com
Hi Casey, welcome to CardsChat.

Does GGPoker provide services to Australians.

:top:

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

With a Balloon to the Moon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Will there be cardschat freerolls on gg poker anytime soon? Would be great to try the site out a bit.

GGPokerCasey

GGPokerCasey

Official GGPoker Rep
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey Casey - welcome to Cardschat! I have to admit I'd never heard of GGPoker before seeing this thread today. Can you tell us a little about your site? I currently play mostly on Pokerstars. Why should I try GGPoker?

Your link:isn't working by the way.

Sorry about the link - I believe it's all fixed now.

We've been in business since 2014. Our aim is to bring the online poker industry properly into the 21st Century with a cutting edge product. We believe the industry is getting a bit stale (lots of us working here have been in the industry since near enough it's inception, so we recognize that sharply :)). That's why our focus is to develop the best products for the market quicker than any other site.

On top of that we want to build our player base and roll out promotions that will delight our players.

Above all, we want online poker to be FUN!

GGPokerCasey

GGPokerCasey

Official GGPoker Rep
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi Casey, welcome to CardsChat.

Does GGPoker provide services to Australians.

:top:

Unfortunately not at the moment. But we are working hard to become available in all possible jurisdictions asap.

GGPokerCasey

GGPokerCasey

Official GGPoker Rep
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I signed up with BetKings today, I believe it is a skin that belongs to you?

Do you offer the same promotions there ? I think I should get a free ticket for Bubble Heroes through one of your partners.

BetKings are on the network, but I am solely speaking for the GGPoker skin.

K

kapobar

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play there sometimes, on Natural8 too. I cashout once without problem.
Like grafic and smiles in room, music.
Just when I play on several tables from other poker I miss my turn and been sitout because is little time to act and no popup of table. Everything else is ok for now. Welcome

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

With a Balloon to the Moon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play there sometimes, on Natural8 too. I cashout once without problem.
Like grafic and smiles in room, music.
Just when I play on several tables from other poker I miss my turn and been sitout because is little time to act and no popup of table. Everything else is ok for now. Welcome

GG Rep

This Poster is very right. Tables not poping up when action is on you made natural8 almost unplayable for me, since i always mix sites. Get this done with your tech team as soon as possible.

I want to add that also i can not really choose the size of the table which is uncomfortable as well. Yes its possible to make it like big or normal size but the normal size is still too big for me. It would be nice if you could choose individual size.

Thanks.

strokin07

strokin07

Kindly Gladiator
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
Hi Casey. Welcome to our friendly CardsChat forum. I think that you will enjoy it with us and you will stay with us for a long time. Honestly, I have long wanted to install your GGPoker client program in my laptop, but I still did not dare to do this. Casey, I have a small question for you: to me by e-mail, messages from the GGPokerOk poker room periodically come, is this your daughter subsidiary or still not? And my last question: has LotosPoker, a long-liquidated poker room, related to you or not? ❓ ;)

GGPokerCasey

GGPokerCasey

Official GGPoker Rep
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi Casey. Welcome to our friendly CardsChat forum. I think that you will enjoy it with us and you will stay with us for a long time. Honestly, I have long wanted to install your GGPoker client program in my laptop, but I still did not dare to do this. Casey, I have a small question for you: to me by e-mail, messages from the GGPokerOk poker room periodically come, is this your daughter subsidiary or still not? And my last question: has LotosPoker, a long-liquidated poker room, related to you or not? ❓ ;)

Hey there, nice to be here and thanks for the welcome!

I must stress that I only speak for GGPoker. Not any of the other skins (GGPokerOK etc). Sorry I can't answer any questions of these other rooms, but I simply do not have access to the answers.

Mundug

Mundug

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
visa withdraw minimum amount? If 30 deposit , how many days later withdraw ?

GGPokerCasey

GGPokerCasey

Official GGPoker Rep
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Visa withdraw minimum amount? If 30 deposit , how many days later withdraw ?

Hey, as a general guide Visa withdrawals are 3-5 working days.

No1eJoker

No1eJoker

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Please help, does anyone else have these issues with GGpoker. Reinstalled apk and cannot run, this happening? Goes to loading and exits!

https://streamable.com/rc9zb

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Was looking forward to playing a tourny or 2 today,,, won't load today for some reason,,, is GG down today?

Status
Not open for further replies.