Does it make sense to play in a lot of poker rooms?

sanekhorror

sanekhorror

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Everything depends on the desire, the opportunity, and the time, I also play at 888 and pokerstars they do not have enough to spend a good time playing, in the future I can consider the options of another poker room. In my opinion, this is the best client software for poker.

VovanBaron

VovanBaron

RiddlesInTheShadow
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Everything depends on the desire, the opportunity, and the time, I also play at 888 and pokerstars they do not have enough to spend a good time playing, in the future I can consider the options of another poker room. In my opinion, this is the best client software for poker.
You r right.If anybody want to play poker,he would play.Some people play much more rooms that we can even imagine.I think it depends on the level of organization around poker.

Shalarin

Shalarin

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like PS and 888 most. But I play in 3 other Pokerrooms too, but only the promos and the freeplayers.

S

Stacker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play on stars and ignition mainly myself. I like ignition because it pays quickest for me on cash outs

kbuinowski

kbuinowski

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
poker rooms

me i only play mostly on ACR. i try to look up for all the passwords for the free rolls. i know on Thursday and Friday they tons for free rolls where you can win money or try to win a ticket for the Sundays million tourney.

I

imdabest101

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker is all about finding good games where you can win. If there are other games on other sites that have week action, then yes; it is beneficial to play in multiple rooms.

Z

Zer0-0uts

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have a Betonline account, but I have no money on this site yet. I am still waiting to cash a Cards Chat freeroll on this site.
As of tonight I have 6 dollars on BetOnline. I finished in the money at 9th place in tonight's Cards Chat freeroll! Thank you Cards Chat.

Last edited:
N

Nick301274

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
you need to play in one poker room, because the habit matters, I think it needs to be identified, it's very important, 1 poker room, 1 type of game, this should give the result

D

domdiego

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Playing at several tables increases your ability and quick thinking, while you play a table you are a long time stopped sometimes only folding, while playing at several tables your action is immediate

schtiuky

schtiuky

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If time is not an esue you can find more rooms just try not to find all the games you like at the same hour. Playing more then 2 tables for me gets me confused.

W

wasdwasdw

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I play on ps, the best client in my opinion

cranberry

cranberry

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think that if there is time, then you can play in several poker rooms. But registering in poker rooms only because of freerolls - there is no sense (if only playing CC freerolls ).

Sergiy777

Sergiy777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play also on unibet, it's have very funny avatars and a lot of tournaments. :)

Leomil

Leomil

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes and no... yes because you can enjoy a lot of promotions and different tournaments, but no if we talk about regular play, because you cant recognize your field as well

P

Pickat

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think it is good to check out other poker rooms to see what they are like . Some of them might have a dayly tourn. you like and that might be all you go there for . But you won't know unless you look.

S

Stacker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For tourneys I think it's good some of the Sunday tourneys have much more overlays than others with smaller fields so your odds of winning can dramatically increase

Tihiy2017

Tihiy2017

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I do it all the time. I play in five poker rooms

Tulipaneiro

Tulipaneiro

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I playing only 2-3 tournament's max because it's enough for me.

playinggameswithu

playinggameswithu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yea play the promos of all the poker industry. I play at 6 different rooms.

MetaDon7577

MetaDon7577

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm satisfied with 2 poker rooms.
Of course it is, because there are different tournaments everywhere.
And not in all rooms there are strong rivals.

frnandoh

frnandoh

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I used a lot of platforms and I do this because it is a way to enjoy all freerolls available in most rooms and it is a way to keep your bankroll under control. There are a lot of platforms where it is more easier to get some money than 888 and very very very very much easier than pokerstars. In other room you will know other kind of field and you will have to learn other way to play.

Andrei Nesterenko1

Andrei Nesterenko1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not see the point in playing different poker rooms, the style of playing different rooms is different, that's why you can not normally concentrate and play in your usual style. Choose one room and play for money only in it, in others play only freerolls

P

pokerpick311

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Game in three poker rooms, this is because sometimes the variance is not on my side playing correctly, then I decide to leave one, and try to develop my game in another in which I do not happen bads bets, Regards.

F

Fastone2

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Try Black Chip Poker. It's a fun site.

S

sid kendell

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
different sites

I play %90 on PS,%10 PP but will be playing in the big series starting April 29 on pp.Huge guarantees.20k-5$ buyin,200k-$33 buyin.Tried to deposit on ACR because of small field and nice guarntees,but they didnt accept visa canada.Going to look at Unibet and888 next.