Does it make sense to play in a lot of poker rooms?

M

martina pinto

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hello friend i just play in ors and leave 888 so i do not have many to recommend aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaae they said party poker is good plus i have been told to look for logos that give you rake

S

SeriousBizzness

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
poker room or rooms?

me personally, i think that its good to be in a few. just in case something happens to one site and you cant log into it .

i like being able to play whenever i want to.

right now acr has nbeen giving me trouble logging in. so thats forcing me to play somewhere else right now.

P

PKRNRS

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I live in USA and only have a few choices to play. To get a bankroll going from nothing it might not be a bad idea to play whatever rooms have the best promotions or games. Of course after you get established then you can stick to the places that you do the best/ make the most. I wish I could play pokerstars. They always seem to have the most variety

guccipix

guccipix

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Depends on the person. I play on both ACR and ignition because I’m currently at different stakes on each site, and since ACR has been down a lot lately, it’s nice to have an alternative to go to.

A

arpipoker1990

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm playing on pokerstars like 8 years a I played on Fulltilt too.

P

PokerDev

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think it's best to find one or two you really like and can get good bonuses at and play at those....

Check the rakeback deals etc.

You may be surprised how well you can do.

That said, there are many factors to consider...

Time of tourneys bankroll etc

J

JSLuckySJ

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that in this 2 rooms there are enough different tournaments and cash games, so i do not see much point in additional rooms.

12345djon

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would like to play in many rooms, but unfortunately in our country they block access to many rooms, I only have access to 3 rooms.

champiomf

champiomf

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
yes and not

Creo que tienes que ver en qué habitación te sientes más cómodo. Si empiezas, creo que deberías jugar lo más que puedas. Si ya tienes experiencia, creo que deberías elegir el que tenga mejor tráfico y tener un buen rakeback, Saludos

demibar

demibar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I wish I could to play on more but most of sites are blocked on my country.Bunus ,diversity of tournaments ,different kind of players and the change generally isn't at all bad thing

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Yes ... It's quite great to use several local sites when most of them aren't that overcrowded just like PS :rolleyes: