Does it make sense to play in a lot of poker rooms?

BlackMamba

BlackMamba

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you consider themselves a good player the then of course, but for training enough 2 rooms.

Alexandr Svinarshyk

Alexandr Svinarshyk

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think it makes no sense to play in different poker rooms if you can make money playing in the same poker room that you like.

F

FreeDom1998

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I played on two rooms 888 Poker and PokerStars
But then I realized that it would be better for me personally if I played in one Poker room. In the end, I focused on PokerStars.

T

TheWiseWeasel

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Why for?I don't see why u should do that but,if u like more then 2 rooms i don't see a problem either.

schtiuky

schtiuky

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just choose thouse rooms that make you feel confortable. If one is enough then is nothing wrong to play there for a wile.

damgold

damgold

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
PokerStars is the best playing there not need to play in others.

Gohaku94

Gohaku94

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For mtts smaller rooms are better since there will be less players registered infreasing your chance of a higher pay.
So If you have money in more than one room you can chose what you play at your limits.

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
PS and 888 are the best rooms.

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play PokerStars and 888 poker and for me it's enough, but if you play very well and have a lot of free time, then you can play in other poker rooms and win money in tournaments or in cash games!

Edison A

Edison A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it does not make sense to play in many poker rooms, I only play in pokerstars and only in pokerstars I have won money, I have tried my luck in all the other sites and it has not gone well, also the APK for your Android in the pokerstars lobby is excellent and the best that exists, for that and for many other advantages I prefer to play pokerstars

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't understand most people.
Quite a lot want to play nice freerolls, and CC freerolls are amongst the best looking at the prizepool and the average number of players.
I'm not 100 % sure at how many sites CC runs their freerolls, but I think it's 7 rooms.
So, reason 1 to open more accounts, sticking to 1 or 2 rooms means missing out on a lot of good freerolls.
Reason 2, as most people want free money, sticking to 1 or 2 rooms means missing a lot of promotions like new-player freerolls, free tournament tickets etc...
Reason 3....more rooms, more traffic and so more chance to find something you want to play.
Reason 4....more rooms means more weaker players.
You might fall in love with Pokerstars, but competition is relatively strong there.
There's plenty of rooms where players are just utterly weak.
Weaker players means more money to gain.

So, I'd say, for the real recreational player, just playing for fun every now and than, sticking to 1 or 2 rooms is a good option.

Taking it a bit more serious, you're a thief of your own sticking to just 1 or 2 rooms.

S

Sprockett

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As a turny player I see no reason to stick to one room. I mix between Party, Stars and 888. This way it`s easier to find a turny that I feel like playing at any given time. I usually start of by playing two tournaments, and if I bust in one, I can register a new one. I also used to play on microgaming and i-poker but they don`t want Norwegian players anymore for some reason.

You may miss out on loyalty bonuses this way, but for me that has never been a problem.

C

Cazador twd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play in several rooms to take advantage of freerolls in each

tihomir_kula

tihomir_kula

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
I play on PS and Tony bet.Bulgarians don t play in 888.Problems with the license I ve hered,which is not good for the players like me.

HAMC81

HAMC81

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play in 3 main rooms : Stars, 888 and B365...

Want to add Party.

ACR is dead to me until they address Ingram's videos.

Max Diver

Max Diver

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play maximum 2 tables and that´s it. Those guys who plays over 10 tables are like coin machines. No fun and too confuse.

K

kalon breeden

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Playing on many different sites is not an issue...Playing several different games at one time is not good at all in my opinion. I like to watch other players tendencies and betting strategies. Its impossible to do that with different games going

L

Leonardo Laquale

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Regular player

If you are a regular player, I believe you can play more than 20 rooms at the same time

oneloy

oneloy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer to play poker. A 888poker, just because of many freerolls ...

R

RunoMont

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it depends how it works for you. pokerstars works for me and its compatible with my computer, I have tried 888 and it simply did not work. the display was not working well with my computer.

iriska

iriska

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do not see any problems playing in several rooms. I always have a choice where to play. Much more freerolls. If there is no money in one room, then in another there certainly is! But if you earn poker, and do not play for fun, then perhaps it is more convenient to concentrate on one room.

Fresher1999

Fresher1999

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I play only where is convenient for me