Does it make sense to play in a lot of poker rooms?

B

Badbunny

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well, prove nothing happens, but my personal opinion is to have at least 2 and a maximum because too is a bit overwhelmed and not even going to use all
:p

oleg plugaru

oleg plugaru

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
pokerstars is the best room .. I think playing in other places does not make sense.

A

Amdrius

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello friends! I only play PokerStars and 888. Advise if I should play somewhere else?

Play in many poker rooms meaning has to be. Why? Firstly, I would divide all the poker rooms into 3 categories: 1) With the support of players from USA, 2) Poker rooms with players from Asia, China, Japan 3) Poker rooms with European players. What for? Simply all these players play at different times, because they live in different time zones, at the same time play more profitable in one poker room, then there the stream of players decreases and regulars remain and it makes sense to go to another poker room where the game session at most players are just beginning. Secondly, a greater number of promotions than in one poker room. Third, money is better even temporarily stored in parts in different places than in one

king11682

king11682

Kimba
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
They say it is advisable to play in one or two rooms where you feel comfortable; but in my case like in my country it is difficult to obtain dollars I register in all the freeroll that I get in all the possible rooms. Another case was that the person had sufficient funds to invest and play in a single room of preference.

VivicvrMga

VivicvrMga

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think both platforms are good and party poker and Americas Cardroom are also good options.

R

ritehere

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
With the competitiveness of all poker rooms, works to the advantage of the player(s) that play in multiple rooms. It widens the options of finding the best and largest tourneys that are available to them. Even though being a USA player limits me to where I can play. There are still at least three that I can think of that gives me a better option than just being locked to only one.

bekel285

bekel285

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have bankrolls in 4 rooms atm and I play all 4 daily. Sticking to just 1 room would limit my choice of tournaments too much.

Polytarp

Polytarp

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Years ago I played in about 30 different sites. My reason for doing so was to track the fields of who was playing when relative to the cash prizes. I could pick out the insomniacs and those who would be tired relative to their timezone since they would be more likely to make a mistake. There were also some real gems where there was a very small field relative to a high payout but you need to research these sites and know the ebbs and flows of the players.

C

christosa197

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When it's your moment comes and your good hand then you can open multiple tables simultaneously!

When I started the downhill - it is sufficient only one table until you pass the misfortune!

;)

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Here in Bulgaria gambling is relatively strictly regulated so we have access only to pokerstars and bet365 from the big poker rooms. Many other poker rooms are filtered by internet providers due to direct order by the agency responsible for that. Only when a bookmaker pays taxes locally it is permitted to operate. Currently i play only in pokerstars and am happy with that as i find enough freerolls to occupy my free time devoted to poker.

sanekhorror

sanekhorror

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Man, if time allows, then dare to other poker clients, maybe somewhere more lucky, I previously limited myself to only two clients, and I have a lot of them, and I'm glad that I tried other poker rooms.

J

John Bor

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
if you can play well on different sites that pay a lot of money then you should do it
but it will take a lot of time
so it's best to play on one good site that can pays a lot of money

Filip Krstevski

Filip Krstevski

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That's really up to you. I'm playing on 3sites (888poker, partypoker and Pokerstars), and my bankroll management its good on all 3 sites. I'm playing only cash games on PartyPoker and 888poker, on Pokerstars im playing only MTTs and sometime some SnG. So multy table <=> Multi sites its good for me. You need to find yourself into some grinding and u'll see its worth. But remember if you're playing different sites and like 5+ tournaments in same time, make sure u play with HUD so u track people. Because you cant really focus on all 5tables, like you can focus on 1table.
Good luck grinding.

Mootizit

Mootizit

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Some poker site offer you benefits each time you climbed a level or increasing vip point such as tokens and freerolls.So it make more sense to stick on a site.

Leomil

Leomil

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes. it does... If you play a lot of freerolls, you need to play in a lot of poker rooms too... Furthermore, you can enjoy the best promotion of each poker room!

S

Santistakill

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It all depends on your playing style, each room has a feature!

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I also play sites PokerStars and 888.
Perhaps, it is also worth playing poker on other sites as well.
But where do you take more time to play ?
Maybe, we need to get fired from work ?

C

clasrasmusso

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do not think you will be a better player to play on other sites.

leogetz79

leogetz79

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
its really hard to compare. i think freerolls are good practice but live play even with friends its better

iriska

iriska

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Tournament grids and freerolls in different rooms do not match and you can always find the game to your liking. So I do not see any point in dwelling on one or two rooms.

jfmcd86

jfmcd86

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i play in 3 poker rooms, mainly Party Poker.
PokerStars and 888 Poker are only optional for me to play....when my father, or buddies play on these sites (PS,888) i join them playing in the same MTT tourney, and compete who lasts longer in the tournament lol
but Party Poker is my poker room

SPANKYSN

SPANKYSN

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Playing in more than 2 rooms will allow you to find a table at the time you want. Different sites are in different time zones, and it is quite difficult to find a table when there are only a few players available.

vavilen_

vavilen_

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Play in many poker rooms in case you play many tournaments at the same time! say 10 tables + and so poker stars and 888 provides a lot of tournaments in general!