Not open for further replies.
D

DAVID KEHRER

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is possible to cheat on any site there are people smart enough to pull it off. Don't think it happens all the time but at times it might.

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
The poker sites dont cheat and rig the game. My opinion on this as I have not seen any proof otherwise. The thing I find funny is so many will make this clame and there are supposedly big winners but dont prove its true or there could be the possibility they made mistake that cost them is not even an option.

online poker may not be perfect but I dont believe its rigged.

JOSEALBERTV

JOSEALBERTV

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think that anyone who thinks and has the firm conviction of that the site they play on is manipulated, so they shouldn't play there, thus avoiding so much hassle:)

Kompany

Kompany

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just bombed out of a freeroll at ACR, in lower money slots, to repeated bad beats against absolute donk plays, over and over. Sometimes it just goes badly.

K

korbal29

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You need strong evidence to back your claim of cheating, sorry but why will ACR risk everything to rob you

S

stank12345

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think most poker sites dont cheat why would they when they make good rake with a honest game

Maxmustdie

Maxmustdie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
bots and cartels are the reality of online poker
SNG, spins and HU are already dead as a discipline
the only rooms that have a solid security service are pokerstars and 888 poker,
i do not trust the rest of the rooms
an ACR does not ban bots, party poker does not ban bots and scammers, this is a fact

S

SuiGeneris89

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think ACR is VERY questionable. Some days it plays like real poker, other days it's bad beats and insanity like no other. I've only been playing 2 tables at a time for 2 hours, and i've lost to quads 2x already.... And I see quads every other day? No, not realistic. It's not variance, it's algorthyms. but, sure, defend blindly that it's all legit.. . Like the federal reserve, there'll never be a real audit.

J

Joe1

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Unfortunately, I have no experience with the site, but I think that you should take the chance if you are already offered to play for free, I think it is a good opportunity ... if you finally cheat nobody knows except those who do it

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've had crazy situations on all sites, I don't think ACR is any worse than the others from my experience

K

Kayott77

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Acr is in fact rigged easy to prove

I've been playing there for a long time and I am 100% sure its rigged in everyway it can be, but you just can't say a site is rigged you need to look at patterns of things going on certain players hand history, I've even recorded things but nobody seems to care or I'm just a horrible player and I need to learn how to play that's what the employees will say. If anyone would like me to prove the things I'm saying are true I invite you to watch when I play and I will even be talking to anyone that wants to on messenger or something and I can tell you what's going to happen most of the time when certain accounts are playing what's going to happen, I can tell you what cards will hit and what cards won't come I mean because it's so random and everything. Yes they use house accounts and theses are very easy to figure out. Besides the accounts that I already know are house accounts every couple days you will see a bunch of new accounts and the reason I notice this is because I play mostly plo8 and when I see 10 new accounts in one day I look them up and they were created all of them 10 years ago and then they all just start playing again well then I know those are accounts that the site uses and they just keep recycling accounts because people keep figureing out who the house accounts are. Don't go by if someone chats or not because the site will have the accounts talking but you can't get a real conversation usually just a couple words or maybe sentences, now before any of you ACR employee f**k tards come and say I don't know what I'm talking about or I can't play poker I've been watching this site for along time and I also took 3rd in plo8 at wsop and cashed in the main event the same year so I have my shit together I know what I'm talking about the site is a str8 scam through And through go fund a real job!!!!:icon_sant

NDRWTRLGC

NDRWTRLGC

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
absolutely

they may say the RNG is pure but I can attest to the fact that WAY MORE OFTEN than not, STRAIGHTS, FLUSHES and OTHER UNLIKELY hands fill up by the river compared to more legit sites such as Pokerstars, not to mention mathematical probabiblity. Pretty easy to see if you have half a brain and can detect unusual patterns.

AND YES I know what you might say, something to the effect of 'thats just the pattern seeking part of the brain noticing and remembering these things while forgetting all the other times they DIDN'T HAPPEN, however I am aware of these things as well and thought I have no way to prove this stance I am fairly convinced, even beyond a reasonable doubt, as you might say, base on my experience.

By the way, I am not just another sore loser who needs to vent. I play on ACR and affiliates with full knowledge that this is not an unlikely scenario. I am also around the break even point on the site at this point in time and quite like their software besides all that.

I went on a massive winning streak earlier this year where I amassed over 7K in dollar winnings playing low and micro stakes in the period of about thirty days. I attribute some of this to possibly being on the good side of luck for most of that month but that doesn't mean I still don't think the site is rigged and rigged for action. I've given most of that back since but hey that is poker right (?)

one interesting argument I read a while back was from some unknown who stated something to the effect of sites such as these rigging the algorithm to keep money circulating in the player pool, and thus the site and its ability to rake such money as long as possible before it inevitably makes its way to the top and spills over into the sharks bank accounts.

interesting. and would not surprise me in the least tbqh

over and out

Luvart

Luvart

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Americas Cardroom has made significant steps over the last years to become a reliable and trustworthy poker site.

But we know that nothing on the online world has the credibility and technical ability of Pokerstars when it comes to safety issues. At least for now.

It's possible to be nasty behaviours and cheating at ACR.

Report any suspicious behaviour you see.

O

Osamathellama

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Reg Players collusion is pretty blatant, but I don't think ACR itself rigs anything

The cardroom itself doesn't seem to rig anything that I can tell, but the reg players absolutely go out of their way to knock non-reg players off tourney tables and keep each other in while approach ITM.

Just open up multiple tourney tables and watch while approaching the bubble, the usual names raise a pot and everyone folds until a non-reg enters the pot, then the table suddenly becomes alert and coordinates to cover / all-in that player to knock them off the table.

Variance is one thing and sucks, but the collusion makes it near impossible to place ITM on tourneys there, and support saying they do anything at all to curb it is an absolute joke.

That said I still enjoy tournaments for the most part, but when you realize the entire table around you is coordinating to knock you out before ITM bubble, it pretty much ruins the entire experience to that point.

Sometimes they don't even hide it, I've seen it in the table chat multiple times in tourneys, I'd honestly rather ACR rig the cards than deal with player collusion but either way I still enjoy knocking those bone heads off tourney tables :)

Good luck with your own tourney battles!

L

LedZeffelin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
@Kayott77 You are selling ACR short. Why would the same not apply to any unregulated cite? Same applies to ignition, Bet on Line, etc. There are NO RULES NO LAWS NO OVERSIGHT why on gods green earth would you ever play on those sites in the US. WSOP in Vegas is assuredly legit. Everywhere else not so much unless legal. Ask Jonathan Little. He's won MILLIONS in poker and he got banned from ACR for speaking the truth!!!

Seriously though, these cites are totally unregulated. You should be kicked out of criminal school if you weren't cheating. How many people generally wouldn't cheat given the opportunity to do so with impunity. 50% of everyone??? Palease. Almost 50% voted for Trump after he was proven to be a cheat and a liar over 15,000 times. But those 76,000,000 wouldn't cheat you if they could? Why? It's bad for business? BS. THEY CAN CHEAT WITH IMPUNITY AGAINST U.S. PLAYERS. So they are. Get used to it.

Last edited:
jokerjim65

jokerjim65

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That paper on academia is terrible, silly small sample size, and within standard deviation. HH in the millions show zero aberrations or anything riggie related. The thread has some serious lulz though.

Herkstwin

Herkstwin

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Just had another fun evening reading another 'online poker is rigged' thread on Cardschat. All kinds of proof. Even a badly written, dated paper with less than 60,000 hands for 'evidence'.
If anyone has the proof, file a class action lawsuit. Bring em down in court. That'll teach em.

DanielSnrL

DanielSnrL

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Oh man... I just started playing there at ACR and honestly I still don't have an opinion about these cases that I've read. The worst one is for sure not showing the player list. This sucks.

P

plan

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Oh man... I just started playing there at ACR and honestly I still don't have an opinion about these cases that I've read. The worst one is for sure not showing the player list. This sucks.
Yes, and it's on many sites.Scammers or not, not caught - not a thief.What about the license, the checks?

D

DrChess

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I've been playing there for a long time and I am 100% sure its rigged in everyway it can be, but you just can't say a site is rigged you need to look at patterns of things going on certain players hand history, I've even recorded things but nobody seems to care or I'm just a horrible player and I need to learn how to play that's what the employees will say. If anyone would like me to prove the things I'm saying are true I invite you to watch when I play and I will even be talking to anyone that wants to on messenger or something and I can tell you what's going to happen most of the time when certain accounts are playing what's going to happen, I can tell you what cards will hit and what cards won't come I mean because it's so random and everything. Yes they use house accounts and theses are very easy to figure out. Besides the accounts that I already know are house accounts every couple days you will see a bunch of new accounts and the reason I notice this is because I play mostly plo8 and when I see 10 new accounts in one day I look them up and they were created all of them 10 years ago and then they all just start playing again well then I know those are accounts that the site uses and they just keep recycling accounts because people keep figureing out who the house accounts are. Don't go by if someone chats or not because the site will have the accounts talking but you can't get a real conversation usually just a couple words or maybe sentences, now before any of you ACR employee f**k tards come and say I don't know what I'm talking about or I can't play poker I've been watching this site for along time and I also took 3rd in plo8 at wsop and cashed in the main event the same year so I have my shit together I know what I'm talking about the site is a str8 scam through And through go fund a real job!!!!:icon_sant

Take your medicine.

DanielSnrL

DanielSnrL

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, and it's on many sites.Scammers or not, not caught - not a thief.What about the license, the checks?

Surely there should be a thorough investigation.

T

Theproone

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't know about cheating on there I mean I want free roll couple nights ago for the sun dollar step ladder thing

V

viacheslavtezikov

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I understand that there are suspicions of cheating on this poker room on the part of the players, but no more.

Status
Not open for further replies.