Status
Not open for further replies.
FlushyFab

FlushyFab

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Well the govt needs to regulate online poker in all the major poker markets in the USA. Not just Nevada and NJ. Once the govt is involved these bots and sleazy actions by whoever on those sites would continue. But as soon as the cheaters get caught and punished. The sites and players would stop the cheating or risk criminal punishment.

W

wulfeman007

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i have seen the same bad beats on all the sites
long ago acr was quads over quads everygame
havent seen that in a long time now

M

mclaughlinph

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am genuinely torn on the subject. I have probably spent $100,000 playing poker over the past 6 years to try and become a professional poker player. I play all the time for hours and days. In the past two years I have watched alot of streamers playing professionally and learnt alot. In the past year I have invested in a training course. I have read lots of books. And obviously I have $100,000 worth of first hand playing experience. Only in the past few months am I seeing a consistent profit. But now I am on pokerstars and other sites. I play micro stakes and I am wining more than I am losing. I am strict with my bankroll management and it seems to be working. Previously I had no bankroll management played all stakes low middle and high, I have won at all levels but I lacked the consistent cashes and if I played in a 44 dollars tourney and cashed for $2800 instead of staying at 44 dollar tourneys and under I would play 100 or 200 dollar tourneys and I didn't master 44's to the point I was cashing a majority of the time. SO I would lose my bankroll and redeposit. Because of this and variance and bad beats I always thought it was rigged on the one hand but on the other it doesn't make sense for a company that makes millions of dollars by simply providing a digital service (essentially doing nothing with little overhead expenses) to potentially risk getting caught cheating and losing their entire customer base.

The only reason i could rationally see them risking their business by cheating was if they use the players bankrolls as capital and leverage like banks do with peoples bank accounts. So if the company can on a short term basis borrow or lend money based on a total pool of players bankrolls on their sites. With the understanding that of 500 000 accounts 100 000 of those are winning accounts with sizeable bankrolls who wont withdraw there money all at once then they can use the money in those accounts to lend and make more profit. If they were doing this then I could see them having a rational to have the majority of there players winning more than they are winning and in turn depositing more money into the site which goes to the winning players who don't withdraw there money and in turn they can lend more money. If they did this than they would have a reason to generate action games and perpetuate gambling to increase their total captial by rigging the rng or perpetuating bad beats. But that is a big if. Knock on wood I have climbed the curve and will continue to win more than I am losing and ladder up to higher stakes with consistent cashes until I am a millionaire. But one thing I know is I love poker and will always play regardless of if I make it as a pro or not.

Aestheticzz

Aestheticzz

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've lost quads to a straight flush river on Bovada. It could be happening on any of the sites available to Americans due to the lack of regulations.

C

caracaski220

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
caracaski220

I dont know if its rigged. I read recently that they trinbursed hundreds of thousands ftom a player that was using bots. I prefer ony playing live. On sll sites I have played I see the most improbable hands , if not impossible hands. Alsom in a couple of sites , it is amazing how many times the fop is one suited, I am sure it is way more than the actual probabilities.

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
Well the govt needs to regulate online poker in all the major poker markets in the USA. Not just Nevada and NJ. Once the govt is involved these bots and sleazy actions by whoever on those sites would continue. But as soon as the cheaters get caught and punished. The sites and players would stop the cheating or risk criminal punishment.
Which government would that be. :dontknow:

:bandit:
I've lost quads to a straight flush river on Bovada. It could be happening on any of the sites available to Americans due to the lack of regulations.
Well it must be cheating, that could never happen live. :rolleyes:

:bandit:

AKQ

AKQ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The only cheating at ACR is the bots and the insane withdrawal FEE.
Amazon had to redesign their randomizer that plays songs.
It wasn't random enough it seemed as it would play strings of the same songs over and over again sometimes.
Bad beats happen and sometimes 20x in a row

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
Its funny how every time I show people proof of how these WPN sites are rigged with bots and cheaters they delete my comments. What you trying you hide?
Do you still play there?

I was glad It's rigged in this hand, all in on turn.

96d032e483b0ca478e228726dec662f6.png

:hmmmm:

Last edited:
S3mper

S3mper

Poker Not Checkers
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Its funny how every time I show people proof of how these WPN sites are rigged with bots and cheaters they delete my comments. What you trying you hide?

I looked, your post were deleted for repeating the same post in multiple threads not for "showing proof" so to answer your question

What you trying you hide?

Spam.

If it makes you feel better here is your repeated post:

"All you have to do is go to youtube and search Americas card room cheating and there's plenty of video on there that will show you how there are bots all over this poker site and about on every table you play on. You'll also see videos of how players use poker manipulating software. If your on a table with players that seem to never lose hands,run the clock down every single hand doing whatever calculation they are doing,fold 5 -10 hands in a row just to play some garbage hands like 5 9 or J 2 for example and hit everything and do this over and over you should be suspicious. Who would fold any hands just to play garbage hands like that and hit every time? Ive watched players like this for hours doing this and yes its a scam. I myself think the WPN sites are behind it all...TY"

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
oh yay you won a hand big deal
I was just pointing out how it was rigged it was for the poor bastard who rivered the FH.

Do you still play there??? :hmmmm:

Youtube if also full of people with opinions.

Have you also looked at how ACR has removed bot accounts and compensated players affected by bots.

https://www.americascardroom.eu/poker-blog/2020/03/bot-refunds-issued-march-13th-2020/

https://www.winningpokernetwork.com/banned-accounts/https://www.winningpokernetwork.com/banned-accounts/

:ciao:

Last edited:
antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
ACR is more like a charity institution , not just one of the best 4 or 5 poker rooms in the world nowadays :)

Also , in comparison to other poker rooms , they accept the most players from most countries worldwide , to play there
:)

Also ...So much money on freerolls , their own or by some sites that they advertise ACR or those of their streamers , also it has the best micro or nano tournaments , with he best prizes on them from all other sites , no comparison at all , so as to win some $$$ or particularly and mostly to build your bankroll , nowhere else they offer more on these stakes .They have their great series , like OSS , also the Venom , etc , many opportunities to win good or big money , the better you are the most winnings you'll have :)

If you are a loser player , due to bad decisions or strategy , or a bad shove-fold chart (this last very hurtfull during the latest stages or close to FT) , especialy after a failure and very bad result , you can start bi*****g about ACR , PokerStars or any other room . I have also done it , but am not a good player , at all . After 8 almost hours of a $1.65 game I shoved 22 on the MP+2 for 9 blinds , got called by KK on the BB , 12$ cashed only , is this unfair or rigged result ??lol .

So , to create a whole thread , so as to discourage other players from playing there , or on another poker site , although they might be good or better players than you , to deprive them of some good winnigs or money that they might need as an extra salary for the month for their or their families' great needs , if they make the mistake to believe a totally unknown unimportant person to them , like you or me , not a poker pro or poker experienced player or expert , that's very damaging for them , and awfull , that's really too much .
Maybe mods should close these threads asap , or add them to the rigged megathread , or to the joke of the day megathread , lol .
Also , about the things you say that many pros discuss about it ..I don't know about this , I only know only about how many pros support this room , play on this room , or on its live events , or its charity events , guys like Phil Hellmuth , yes I know , who is this guy anyway ??? :rolleyes: Maybe you or me are better poker authorities , more capable of spotting rigged results or bad pokerrooms :rolleyes:

If you don't like it , don't play there . Or anywhere else . Noone has need of a superhero to protect them from the '' bad poker rooms '' . This forum , every forum advertises the best rooms to play at , play on them , follow a bankroll management , play the freerolls , play at as many many sites as possible , take advantage of all provided promotions , win money , then withdraw the money , after that continue playing towards your next withdrawal , and have bankrolls on all of them , not only one site . If CC advices against playing on one or two sites , don't play on them , simple as that (see their poker site reviews) :)

On ACR they proceed their payments normally , noone has complained about that . That's crucially important !!!

I have only heard about 2-3 sites (not ACR) for their exagerrated and big demands ($400 or $500 minimum withdrawal amount) before they allow you a withdrawal , sometimes very difficult if you are a very small grinder (playing freerolls or very low buyins) , but when you meet with their demands , they will pay you :) If you win a lot , $400 or $500 is nothing , also I would like more than $400 to have in the account , so as to make a withdrawal , and keep little money on the ecashier to continue playing , withdrawing peanuts makes no sense :)

One only site has crazy demands for the freeroll winnings , you don't like it , don't play there the freerolls , or don't get any bonus there (intertops) , play only with your own money and withdraw the winnings :)

Two sites all these years I know only for not paying customers and therefore cheating , one of them , where I was playing , closed some years ago , I think the other one as well :)

Proceeding payments is of the highest importance , if they do this , everything else is almost of no imprtance . Online poker rooms offer the chance for some extra cash to win monthly , all you need to do is have a bankroll strictly and try to become a better poker player . Bi*** for poker rooms you might do it sometimes unfortunatelly , but better dedicate this bi*** time to poker study , instead of writing in 5 minutes a bi*****-about-rigged-poker-rooms thread or post . You never know what you might learn in 5 minutes of study of charts or poker posts or hand history/hands played kind of threads on CC or elsewhere , maybe learn some new betting patterns being advices by the OP from his hands , some new moves with some hands , a better way to shove a pp (best bigs stack or pot size and position) , even one played hand can teach you many things :) etc :) This is for you , me , anyone else :)

Good luck for your games :)

mkdrummey

mkdrummey

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've been suspicious for quite a while. It seems every time I am dealt a high pair that another player will have aces. This even happened when it was just me on small blind vs the big blind.

Just last night the player to my immediate right was throwing all in every hand for 6 consecutive hands. The next hand I am dealt AA and they folded before action got to me.

I am convinced there are either bots or a god account on ACR. I only play there for the leaderboard points now.

F

fefibecerra

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
S

some39thing

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sure, there is cheating everywhere, but stick to low limits n you will be fine,

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Is that even a paper? It seems like it wasn't even peer-reviewed or am I missing something?

You did not miss anything. KristaK alraedy did an excellent job dissecting that "paper" further up in the thread :)

D

dadyk00l33

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
done with ACR

I've been playing poker for a long time, i've seen lots of bad beats and sick runouts. I understand online poker is faster, therefore bad beats will happen more just due to more hands. That being said, ACR is ridiculous....theres no way there card runouts are random. I know the schills will say i'm just bitter but overall, i'm a winning player, i do study, i do understand more than the random reg, i'm by no means a pro, i do have a wsop circuit ring, thats not to brag but just to say i'm not just trying to whine about one particular hand or one tourney or even a bout of run bad. I've had several months where, live, i didnt cash a single time, some days i played bad, some i got coolered but I've never seen anything like the boards and runouts on acr. If you sit and play and even just fold and watch, you'll see such a high frequency of ridiculous runouts, how can you not question the validity of their generator? Is it inconcievable that they have a setting to turn up the action? I've actually tried just playing stupid to see what happens...if i have someone covered by 1bb or less and they shove, i call them if its heads up..you'd be surprised how many times i win and the same is reverse...i've lost with aces so many times to someone who calls and barely has me covered...and i'm not talking i blind down to 2 bb...i'm talking between 10 to 20bb shoves. Watch....pay attention to how the slightly bigger stack so often. Its 2020, computers are fast and smart. Why? i dont know...maybe to generate more rebuys and more rake? Either way, enjoy my rake acr cause i dont care if covid has shut down poker, i'd rather not play than throw my computer against the wall watching you runner runner me. Anyway, like i said the schills get paid to defend them but they've lost me...the only reason i'm bitter isnt losing, like i said...its just that i had high hopes for online poker, i hope live comes back soon .

K

Kayott77

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Listen ACR is nothing but a Complete Scam super users absolutely, I've got tons of evidence I got a email with them stating basically they k ow they use house players. It is not even open for discussion most of the players on that site are house accounts I say we put our evidence together and bring them down. Before any of their employees get on here and say I'm just a bad player blah blah neg bs variance blah blah make sure you can back it up becuade I 100% can prove this site is completely rigged and I can do it in real time anyday of the week. Bad player? Ya I've cashed in the WSOP main event in holdem and I've take 3rd in WSOP PLO8 so before any asshole claims I'm a bad player and wants to stick up for this scam ass theiving site, make sure you done better than that or I got nothing to say to you.

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
nice read,we all know something fishy about online thank God for freerolls, build a bankroll than you don't feel so bad losing it all back,rinse repeat,I'll keep my own cash for live poker:smile:

Quite Right, I totally agree, anyone who thinks they are going to be Mega-Rich playing Poker on-line, is either Mega-Rich already and can afford the massive buy-in games or are living in a dream World.
I hear this all the time! This site is rigged, or that site cheats, No-one admits they do not have the skill or patience to play solid poker, They think every time they get pocket rockets they are unbeatable, and then get annoyed because they lost to a 7/8 off suit, so obviously the site must be rigged!
Leave the dreams for the bedroom and concentrate on playing solid Poker.
I lost my entire Bankroll on PKR.com when they went into receivership, was I annoyed? a little, but when I sat and thought about it, I realised it was their money I had lost, not mine, I had built it up from free-rolls so it didn't cost me a penny.
Then thanks to Pokerstars, who are another site always being called for being rigged came to the rescue and reimbursed everything I had lost, Why would they do that if they were rigged?
Stick to the free-rolls, build up your bankroll, and play with somebody else's money.

When the fun Stops, STOP!

Adi8877

Adi8877

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've been playing poker for a long time, i've seen lots of bad beats and sick runouts. I understand online poker is faster, therefore bad beats will happen more just due to more hands. That being said, ACR is ridiculous....theres no way there card runouts are random. I know the schills will say i'm just bitter but overall, i'm a winning player, i do study, i do understand more than the random reg, i'm by no means a pro, i do have a wsop circuit ring, thats not to brag but just to say i'm not just trying to whine about one particular hand or one tourney or even a bout of run bad. I've had several months where, live, i didnt cash a single time, some days i played bad, some i got coolered but I've never seen anything like the boards and runouts on acr. If you sit and play and even just fold and watch, you'll see such a high frequency of ridiculous runouts, how can you not question the validity of their generator? Is it inconcievable that they have a setting to turn up the action? I've actually tried just playing stupid to see what happens...if i have someone covered by 1bb or less and they shove, i call them if its heads up..you'd be surprised how many times i win and the same is reverse...i've lost with aces so many times to someone who calls and barely has me covered...and i'm not talking i blind down to 2 bb...i'm talking between 10 to 20bb shoves. Watch....pay attention to how the slightly bigger stack so often. Its 2020, computers are fast and smart. Why? i dont know...maybe to generate more rebuys and more rake? Either way, enjoy my rake acr cause i dont care if covid has shut down poker, i'd rather not play than throw my computer against the wall watching you runner runner me. Anyway, like i said the schills get paid to defend them but they've lost me...the only reason i'm bitter isnt losing, like i said...its just that i had high hopes for online poker, i hope live comes back soon .

I know, what you mean, but it is not only acr.... I have noticed - not nowadays, 10+ years ago a blogger took my attention for this and many other things - that fresh regs under 500-1000 tourneys have also incredible runs. I see it on acr how i saw it on ps, too. The guy who made the blog noticed it, he and few of his friends, had totally similar bankroll graph in the first few thousand tourneys, big up, and slow go down - not even so small. So he started to register in every 2 months new account one of his relatives, friends name, and the added result was incredible, the ROI was way over 200% in a 1+ year period.... so I have started to take attention for that, and flag the newbies, too, saved my stack many times (folding QQ or at least 1010+ cards in critical situations under 10-15BB ft bubble, even if I saw the newbie leaking..)....and even risk the allin against others with crappy hands, and it is working.... no mathematical reasonable explanation at all....

And taking down the slightly smaller stack players in 10-90%, 20-80% preflop, flop cases are more than common, it wasn't like that 10 years ago, I think, I have enough - now almost a year 5K+ tourney sample - to say that, too. It is more likely around 40-60% instead of the real probability. Honestly, sometimes, if I have the stack, even if I don't have, I play for it, as I see the highest profitable players do the same without odds, so they must know it or something, too... (Otherwise, they would had to be the ones in huge minus...) And strange, but my best results coming from those tourneys, where I make totally no poker connected random, out of range allin calls, pushes 2-3 times in critical phases and folding monsters, just looking at the stack sizes, and take a bit attention to the previous dealt flops... not much about poker, this is part of the online poker everywhere nowadays... How I wrote, the regular winner players (top 1-2%) have some clue about it, as I see what, how they do, play, they really must be the loser ones in live....

K

Kayott77

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Present it.

I do not have any problem showing what I got S long as I know it's not americas cardroom trying to see what I have I've been collecting this stuff for A long time and I'm looking to show it where it brings them down. When you see a site rigged you can not just look at my cards an the hands I lose with And say ha that's rigged because anyone can say aww that's just a bad beat he's just mad he lost, you have to see what players play at certain times, key spots in tournments, etc and then say yes it's rigged Anyone can record them losing hands over And I over that dosent show Anything. You have to see the same players always winning playing ridiculous hands shoving their entire stack in on certain hands to prove the house is rigging the games. Ok I'll do you guys one better you want to see what happens when I play I will show you they do not try and hide anything it's all right out in the open I can even tell you who most of the house players are, so I can do this in real time I really think that is the easiest way to prove something like this. We got to make sure they do not know when it will be because I've done this before they k ew what I was doing And I didn't lose anything so if there is a way to set a date and a time that winning poker network dosent know I am game for that. I really thinking seeing it when it happens is the easiest way to show.

S

samsonand

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the truth I could not see if it could be cheated but even so I have in mind that acr told me that it is a very obsolete platform

Status
Not open for further replies.