Not open for further replies.
Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
You are obviously a idiot doesn't matter what anyone shows you becuase you just don't know what cheating looks like so I'm done with you.
If you don't know what evidence looks like then I say you're the idiot, just like that stupid youtube video you have about ACR hacking your computer.

BTW, it's an idiot, not a idiot. :deal: and I'm actually an arsehole, get it right clown.

:rofl:

I Live Poker

I Live Poker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Evidence, not just your stupid opinion about a few bad beats, you keep saying you have tons of shit, I actually believe you have tons of shit, as all you do show us is shit.

Personally I prefer videos like the one you said ACR was hacking your computer, I laughed so hard at that one, I could do with another laugh.

Mad and sad.
Dude, you don't suck as a poker player but rather as a normally functioning human being. What you've shown is what I see every other tournament, and not the exception.

If someone thinks that they are being cheated, then it’s better not to play / forget about poker forever / we are cheated all our lives until you die and after death they will also cheat, take it for granted and live

If you believe what you say, go play poker on a site you think doesn't cheat.
The reason you lose is because your competency level is probably too low.

Check out the entire noise group online and why most of them removed their ACR and BPC nicknames? wow, you won't be able to play the freerolls today if you don't save the nick in your profiles....::bootyshak

you have done a good job:congrats:

you can't even notice anything in common, not even some pattern in their recurring posts:D
:puke:

SopianaeExtra

SopianaeExtra

between my 2 ears
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
^ I don't play at ACR, hence I've got no user handle at the site.

K

kayott

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you don't know what evidence looks like then I say you're the idiot, just like that stupid youtube video you have about ACR hacking your computer.

BTW, it's an idiot, not a idiot. :deal: and I'm actually an arsehole, get it right clown.

I k ow what evidence looks like but you can't tell me what you need to see becuase you don't know like I said I can not talk to a idiot be gone

SopianaeExtra

SopianaeExtra

between my 2 ears
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I k ow what evidence looks like but you can't tell me what you need to see becuase you don't know like I said I can not talk to a idiot be gone
A hand history of over 100 k hands might be a start, where you demonstrably show how your hands lose more than the average would allow over a long period of time. You can't nor ever will be able to provide this. You are ... mad and sad. But you can still better yourself! Is there any site you still trust? Play on that one instead and report back with your results.

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
You talk to yourself all the time like paranoid people do all the time. Is it the voices you hear in your head tell you what you think evidence is??

I have said it a few times now, a decent sample size not just a couple of bad beats, you probably have no clue what I mean by sample size do you, a lack of brain cells and paranoia at a few bad beats is your problem.

How many times do you need to be told that it's an idiot, not a idiot, even after being told several times you still make the same error, that is the sign of a complete idiot, you go the extra mile to show how dumb you really are, thanks for the continuous laughs.

I'm not going to tell you again, get it right, I'm an arsehole. :deal:

:top:

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
A hand history of over 100 k hands might be a start, where you demonstrably show how your hands lose more than the average would allow over a long period of time. You can't nor ever will be able to provide this. You are ... mad and sad. But you can still better yourself! Is there any site you still trust? Play on that one instead and report back with your results.

I Live Poker

I Live Poker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You talk to yourself all the time like paranoid people do all the time. Is it the voices you hear in your head tell you what you think evidence is??

I have said it a few times now, a decent sample size not just a couple of bad beats, you probably have no clue what I mean by sample size do you, a lack of brain cells and paranoia at a few bad beats is your problem.

How many times do you need to be told that it's an idiot, not a idiot, even after being told several times you still make the same error, that is the sign of a complete idiot, you go the extra mile to show how dumb you really are, thanks for the continuous laughs.

I'm not going to tell you again, get it right, I'm an arsehole. :deal:

:top:

Poor guy, don't do this to him. maybe my old sampling of 400K hands plus the 300K I currently have plus sampling from him is a start. Maybe I should create a topic for anyone who wants to collaborate with the sampling what do you think kayott?
I have a very effective model for comparison, and it just keeps getting better!:)

K

kayott

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You still can't tell me what you need to see besides a sample size let me guess a same size os a lot of the same thing right ok sonwhat do you need to see a lot of idiot. You sound like a ACR employee trying to discredit people proving the site is rigged. You are not that are you?

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have no real way to quantify this.... but it seems like there are fewer bots and fewer multi-entry cheaters.

I Live Poker

I Live Poker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi

okay? do you use hud? if yes could you export all your hands in ACR in text on send?
I made this topic with the translations of Hand2note in Portuguese but I'm not sure if it's your language but if not, the settings are all in English and it's a free hud. link:
https://www.cardschat.com/forum/poker-software-tools-61/translation-hand2note-options-502033/

I also have this thread with the initial equity comparison model if you want to take a look, this is a good way to resolve your doubts. It may be time consuming and arduous but you will come to a conclusion link:

https://www.cardschat.com/forum/online-poker-73/study-rngs-equity-realization-501489/

I Live Poker

I Live Poker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You still can't tell me what you need to see besides a sample size let me guess a same size os a lot of the same thing right ok sonwhat do you need to see a lot of idiot. You sound like a ACR employee trying to discredit people proving the site is rigged. You are not that are you?
I think you misunderstood my dear. I'm trying to help you. I've also done what you are doing and the best way is the one I showed you above. But I understand your indignation, but you shouldn't just complain, do something!

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
Here is where you keep showing how stupid you really are, you have not shown one bit of proof.

I suppose you can call me an employee of WPN, I do get money from their sites on a regular basis, unlike you.

Status
Not open for further replies.