okeedokalee

okeedokalee

Glory To Ukraine
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
If you believe what you say, go play poker on a site you think doesn't cheat.
The reason you lose is because your competency level is probably too low.

I

ICU1234

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I feel ya... I know or have a good feeling when I;m about to go bust. Here is the normal set up; im in the BB with TT, QQ, KK... it folds to co/btn who is always stealing weak.. they make it 2-3xbb... I re raised 10x or jam... Just feels like they think im stealing from them so they call with their weak A, crap kicker, not suited... and hit the 3 outer on the flop... other kind, same issue but they call the 3bet and jam the flop with the flop is absolute AIR to their hand.. and I call with Over pair.. they turn over junk and next card or 2 is exactly what they needed to win with... It's annoying but happens all the time... i just wish the 80-90% advantage would hold cuz i lose 75% of the time while ahead 80% of the time... doesnt add up but thats my luck

JW
Crazy when you both flip over the AIPF and hire you have a good hand but not the best because the best hand loses more often. Last night I was aggressive and big chip leader about 20 to the bubble. Next three hands I play are top premium hands. Top pair all three times and lose to aggressive lower pair. AIPF every time. They hit set every time e. Last hand short stack I get A,K suited. Guy bets my stack and yes I lose the flip. Reality is it's questionable. Fact is, it's a daily bad run. Site differ. So shop around.

D

dannixo

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Pain

ACR is flooded with these Russian, Bulgarian, Brazilian bots and somehow they suck out on us every. time.

I feel your pain the amount of times losing while ahead on ACR is disgusting.

M

Marcos1315

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well, I won 2 tournaments there, so I can't say I was cheated.
I try not to think about it. This will only result in me tilting.
I can't do anything to identify whether they cheat or not, so I don't see the point in worrying about it.
If I start losing money, no matter what, I stop playing, because I play to make money.

W

WellAA

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Disconnections get more time, I have issues on one site more than others with connection.

yep, and sometimes it hurts so much when you get disconnection involved on a big hand after +50% stack in, and trips higher card.

S

steve420

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I feel it's been a problem for a while, I recall watching an online video of someone showing the cheating in action. Someone would join a table of sitting out players, play would then resume. The player would leave the table and join a new ones and the same players would join in again. They sat out when he left each time, it was just strange to see it in action. Always be cautious when things don't seem right

poxerator78

poxerator78

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
If someone thinks that they are being cheated, then it’s better not to play / forget about poker forever / we are cheated all our lives until you die and after death they will also cheat, take it for granted and live

K

kayott

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I agree , I honestly think they could have house bots in place , but im not 100% sure . Its just weird the way im knocked out of most tourneys I play here . Dudes will go all in with 83s against AA , KK , QQ it doesnt matter , they get there everytime for a flush . AA VS AK OR AQ , they get two KK on the flop or turn and river two QQ . Ill raise big from the big blind and a limper will still call and hit 3 of a kind wit some stupid hand like K3o on a 933 board . Ive watched and had it happen to me more times than the math says is right . Some of you guys gun probably say I need to get better or I suck but thats just not the case , I know I know how to play the game and when you consistently get it in good against worst hands for months and still losing I just dont know . Over 1100 tournaments (approx) the math is telling me that my premium made hands lost 8/10 times against a worst hand .
Now im not gunna sit here and post a million hands to prove my point , this is just a fact . I wanted to believe in ACR but IDK man . When I play my local home games I ALWAYS crush . Now I know online and live are two different things but the same way I win in live poker is the same way I lose on ACR. Ive noticed that if you don't go all in ( even with the nuts) it seems you have a better chance to win or run deeper . The countless setups ive run into made me come up wit this theory and so far its proved right . I just call instead of reraising bc If i raise my AA will surely lose to the guys 77 or A9o lol . Maybe im the fish tho ? :)

Well here you go let me make it easy for you to know that they are using their own players that k ow what's coming. I'm pretty sure this is about as solid as it gets.

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I know that pokerstars have their own Team Pros playing on their site, this does not prove in any way that the site is cheating, in fact many sites do employ Pro Players to promote the site on their "Twitch" and "Youtube" channels so the site can get more players to register and play against their favourite Streamers.
I have on occasions played against a British Streamer called "G J Reggie" in many Tournaments, Do I think that she is Cheating? NO! because she has many more los+-ses than she has Wins, She openly admits that she is far from being a top Professional but she is a Friendly Low stakes player and many of her fans enjoy Chatting and playing in some of her games.
I would never assume I am good enough to play against Streamers like Lex Veldhuis or Spraggy who play in much higher stake games than I do, but I do like to watch them play and learn from them.
Poker has many levels of Players, who have many levels of talent when it comes to playing the game, My task as an Amateur player is to determine my own level of play and stick to it until I feel competent enough to increase my stakes and play for higher stakes, just like a learner driver who has just past his/her driving test would or should not drive a big Muscle car or Sports car until they have had a few more years experience driving on the roads. Just like a Baby has to learn how to Crawl before they can Walk
So I would suggest that if you feel Cheated by any poker site On-line, you should leave the site immediately taking your money elsewhere, or Learn to Walk before you can Run.
You know it makes sense!

When the fun Stops, STOP!

jokerjim65

jokerjim65

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well here you go let me make it easy for you to know that they are using their own players that k ow what's coming. I'm pretty sure this is about as solid as it gets.

[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

What leads you to believe they were house accounts?

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

With a Balloon to the Moon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

What leads you to believe they were house accounts?

yes nothing to see here. this guy zack is obv a big donk and was not able to fold his overpair to raise on flop and the other guy punted too with nothing. they are both bad players it seems but far away from house accounts lol.

K

kayott

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Let's be totally honest here, when players lose, they need to blame it on the site being rigged, or some players using Bots, anything or everything except there own mistakes.
After all, aren't we all Poker Superstars that never make mistake's, Even the best players in the World make mistake's occasionally, or they wouldn't be Human, and I find the better player's accept that they made a mistake, but don't whinge about losing, and don't blame everyone else, or claim they were cheated.
If you were Cheated! Don't deposit on the site, and stay well away from them. It's that simple!
But please don't Whinge and Cry about losing on any site and claim it was rigged or crooked. It is a sure sign of a sore loser!

When the fun Stops, STOP!
Please!

Ya the usual excuses etc not blame the suspicious activity or the plays that make no sense let's bust blame the player becuase they are mad they lost, not one person has explained anything that I have brought up none of the videos just that I am a mad cause I lost no I am mad becuase I was cheated. But sense we are at it explain this o e.

K

kayott

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Explain anything I brought up or the videos, you can't I know I show proof tou can't explain it. Just I'm crazy nope that doesn't help the case of the site not being fixed.

SopianaeExtra

SopianaeExtra

between my 2 ears
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Ya the usual excuses etc not blame the suspicious activity or the plays that make no sense let's bust blame the player becuase they are mad they lost, not one person has explained anything that I have brought up none of the videos just that I am a mad cause I lost no I am mad becuase I was cheated. But sense we are at it explain this o e.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01--Ol_2N04
Mad and sad.
Dude, you don't suck as a poker player but rather as a normally functioning human being. What you've shown is what I see every other tournament, and not the exception.

K

kayott

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What do you need to see that would tell you the site is In fact fixed tell me and I will get it I've seen it all so what do you need to see let's just stop this back n forth and I will get what you need to see.

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
What do you need to see that would tell you the site is In fact fixed tell me and I will get it I've seen it all so what do you need to see let's just stop this back n forth and I will get what you need to see.
Actual evidence for starters, not just your opinions and stupid youtube vids that you label as cheating or house accounts.

:top:

K

kayott

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ok fairnenough what is actual evidence

jokerjim65

jokerjim65

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

This helps things make more sense. You don't understand poker and surely not PLO.

Opponent flops a wrap, redraw to Broadway, and 2nd nut flush draw....17 outs.

Go to propoker tools and run that hand on the flop. Then stop posting this kind of nonsense.

On the flop you were 51.87%. That's a flip. This is PLO...why in hell are you min raising a suited double pair Ace preflop?? You don't know that game, common amongst the riggie crowd. This has to be a micro MTT with the kind of play shown.

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
Ok fairnenough what is actual evidence
Stuff that looks nothing like what you keep posting, also a decent sample size for starters would help, not just a couple of bad beats.

:top:

K

kayott

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ok well that's what I am asking you what do you need to see and I have a tin of shit not just this stuff but tell me what you need to see that's all inwant to know. I don't think you know what you need to see.

The poker sites dont cheat and rig the game. My opinion on this as I have not seen any proof otherwise. The thing I find funny is so many will make this clame and there are supposedly big winners but dont prove its true or there could be the possibility they made mistake that cost them is not even an option.

Online poker may not be perfect but I dont believe its rigged.

Someone tell me what proof they need to see and I will.get it tell me what you need to see to prove the sites cheat.

Last edited by a moderator:
Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
Ok well that's what I am asking you what do you need to see and I have a tin of shit not just this stuff but tell me what you need to see that's all inwant to know. I don't think you know what you need to see.
Evidence, not just your stupid opinion about a few bad beats, you keep saying you have tons of shit, I actually believe you have tons of shit, as all you do show us is shit.

Personally I prefer videos like the one you said ACR was hacking your computer, I laughed so hard at that one, I could do with another laugh.

:rofl:

M

mssmotilda

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
At least you have a place to play and it has fast cashouts. I doubt the site is rigged and bots are a problem pretty much on all sites.
I agree with you, I like AСR, everything is on a good level. And everything that the author listed is a general poker problem and the ACR in this sense is definitely not worse than others.

jokerjim65

jokerjim65

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Someone tell me what proof they need to see and I will.get it tell me what you need to see to prove the sites cheat.
The mere fact of you asking what is proof is actual proof you don't have any.

50K had history showing ypu lost a flipbHU 85% pf the time. That you were never dealt AAxx, 25 consecutive hands of a supposed superuser winning with 10% when they got it in.

Randomly picking a poorly played hand, not even a bad beat ffs, is proof you don't know what you're talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.