Cheating on ACR Suspected

luispino88

luispino88

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
thank you very much for the information dude!!

PokerFunKid

PokerFunKid

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
At least one of the bots he talks about has already been proven to be a real human. You can even watch that guy play live on his twitch channel... I checked sharkscope for others and I dont see anything fishy about their stats. And sharkscope tracks their play over months and not some hours like Joey has done....

Sorry, but the fact that Joey is not capable of typing a username into google before accusing him to be a bot is enough reason for me to stop listening to what he says...

If he wants my attention he must deliver more than just a fact-free, non-researched conspiracy theory about evil forces being respoinsible for his losses....

There may be people accused that are actually not a cheating, but plenty of players have been looked into and some actually got banned. So he's no being unbelievable if you ask me...

Z

Zer0-0uts

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
LoL

This guy doesn't even have any proof of anything. All he says is he gets beat post flop all the time lol. He says the guys beating him play too many hands preflop and then win. Maybe he shouldn't get out played, and maybe those people play a lot of hands preflop because they are good enough to outplay donks like him.

B

BadluckBubba

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Old news about an old topic,,,,and as to why he would do this,simple.You get cash for views,subscriptions,tweets,adds.He`s getting alot of attention for this,isn`t he?,,,, :icon_scra Stay tuned!

This is the EXACT same argument for "why in the world would a poker site cheat or rig the game". Uhhh because they make more money. But when anyone brings this obvious point of fact with past history to prove it happens the shills will always say "troll", "no proof" etc.

But guy stands to get views which earn him money so he must be a fraud? Does the same not apply then that he also stands to lose affiliations with acr and any other poker sites? Doesnt the negative outlook he has on this stand to lose him way more opportunity than the number of views gain him?

Dont over look it. Take both sides and decide accordingly. What he shows looks very damning to me especially after witnessing similar things going on almost 2 years there. The most damning thing to me though is how Acr has so far responded. Some accounts immediately got banned (proof this guy was right on at least some of it?) but then at the same time acr handles responses negatively toward the guy outing the cheating. Almost like they were more upset about having to do something about it than they were upset that it was happening. And if that be the case......then first why didnt they find it themselves.....and 2nd why are they upset someone else did?

Just take a whiff of just that last part.

Last edited:
B

BadluckBubba

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Old news about an old topic,,,,and as to why he would do this,simple.You get cash for views,subscriptions,tweets,adds.He`s getting alot of attention for this,isn`t he?,,,, :icon_scra Stay tuned!

This guy doesn't even have any proof of anything. All he says is he gets beat post flop all the time lol. He says the guys beating him play too many hands preflop and then win. Maybe he shouldn't get out played, and maybe those people play a lot of hands preflop because they are good enough to outplay donks like him.

You clearly did not watch the videos. "All he says is he gets beat post flop." Uhmm...I also heard him say that the same small group of players show a massive percentage in common opponents playing identically with large ITM percentages after being mostly freeroll players for long stints. Then magically jump up in stakes and become huge winners. He also shows a known exploit in the 2nd video of the same group of players using last minute late registration to all be sat at the same table at the same time. This allows not only chip dumping to gain mass advantage but it allows you to see 6 to 8 hole cards. Remember its not just an advantage to have 3 or 4 hands to play with.......its the fact you can remove the chance of those 6 to 8 cards from the likely hood your opponent has them for draws etc. Multiple accounts at teh same table is a MASSIVE advantage and it has and still does happen.

The fact some of the accounts this guy complained about are now banned proves without a shadow of a doubt that he for sure said more than "all he says is he gets beat post flop."

dobatibata

dobatibata

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
im shocked.. but this is so true. at all poker clients. Few years ago, i even said that there are players who can see others hands and they play open hand poker. It is just theory but still so realistic to me. Maybe, in years ahead, poker will be the only thing, who will shut down online section (nowdays when all is about online) and will be bring back to live poker on table, where things are more clear and moral.

A

AlexTheOwl

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
At least one of the bots he talks about has already been proven to be a real human. You can even watch that guy play live on his twitch channel... I checked sharkscope for others and I dont see anything fishy about their stats. And sharkscope tracks their play over months and not some hours like Joey has done....

Sorry, but the fact that Joey is not capable of typing a username into google before accusing him to be a bot is enough reason for me to stop listening to what he says...

If he wants my attention he must deliver more than just a fact-free, non-researched conspiracy theory about evil forces being respoinsible for his losses....

As I said above, he makes some bad arguments and doesn't present his case well, and the first video is full of unsubstantiated allegations.

The second video demonstrates that by allowing very long late registration and tending to seat players who register late at the same table with each other, WPN invites collusion. It also shows that some tournament players who tend to play the same tournaments together have extremely high ITM rates, some over a decent sample size, seemingly by using this late registration tactic. Like the first video, it doesn't present anything methodically, and some nonsensical arguments are made.

The most damning thing in the second video is Joey's allegation that:
1. Players have been banned in the past for exploiting this late registration issue, thanks to the efforts of an unnamed player who brought this to Joey's attention.
2. These colluding players were foolish enough to not set their sharkscope to private.
WPN was aware of the problem, the evidence was available to everyone, and they did nothing.

Combine this with these facts:
- No one here or on other poker forums ever reports getting money back from WPN after cheaters are caught (unlike pokerstars).
- When Joey, a prominent figure in the poker community whose YouTube Channel and former podcast have an audience, contacted WPN for comment, their response was late and minimal.
- When WPN became aware of collusion in Double or Nothing SNGs a few years ago, their initial response was pathetic, though they eventually stopped offering the games:
https://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/...rk/don-collusion-thread-1477396/index17.html?
https://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/...ork/don-collusion-thread-1477396/index19.html
- Bot makers claim WPN seems to be indifferent to bots

The overall picture is that WPN doesn't give a damn about the integrity of their games, unless someone makes a lot of noise about it. So although Joey's videos are flawed, I think he's doing a good thing.

Before anyone claims I hate WPN: I play there, and I hope it thrives.

evildoesit2003

evildoesit2003

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sad but probably true in not just those but others, hard to do much about it, I guess you just have to either not play, online poker is not perfect for sure!

pescaofish

pescaofish

Academic Poker
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
PA
Chips
Nothing to show, I was expecting some proof after 18 minutes... Nothing to show? :flute:

S

Sorin Iliescu

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
afaik, nlhe is not solved yet, so the bots are weaker than a player, which leads me to believe it shouldn't be a problem for a regular player to beat the shit out of them, which makes me believe we have nothing to worry about

R

ritehere

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Collusion has been around since gambling began. It is surely the lowest form of play and retalatory actions should be taken on those who are involved at any level. As long as it can be proven beyond a shadow of a dought it has happened.

supernuts25

supernuts25

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yup

oh I believe it, ACR doesn't care there getting what they need. If you think they care about you guess again. And I know a guy from another forum that was doing the multiple account playing at the same time. didn't believe it until he showed me on a sit n go. made me not want to play there but shady shit happens on acr.
And if there not going to protect against it for the players they might as well be in on it. I only play freerolls will never deposit on that site again.
I'm sure shady shit happens all over cause well theres some smart people out there but the sites need to at least try and protect the players, ignition at least wont let you seat your self at the ring games that's a start.
That at least makes it a little harder to set up a table

supernuts25

supernuts25

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well I'm glad he spoke out its about time that someone did that people will actually listen too. Anyone with common sense or that has played poker for a good amount of time can tell you ACR.
Plays out way diffident than other sites. I do agree that on the winning network something is up and eventually will come out.
I play at ignition mostly or intertops and I will say those two sites you can see the diffirence

steeler1970

steeler1970

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i agree about the cheating when people won with a 2 and 5 all in before the flop or a 5 and 8 off suit over queens something is going on

S

sryImPro

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There've been a lot of talks about bots and collusions these years, personally i witness a couple of those on various sites as well. Don't know much about ACR since i don't play much there but i was hoping that i will see more out of this video, some facts, graphs comparison, screenshots etc..Not that i don't believe this guy entirely, he was really frustrated, ears went flushing and everything but i would like to see some kind of evidence

K

KevinLee

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Joey has provided enough evidence that the probability that cheating is going on is very high. This pisses me off because ACR is one of my few options for playing online. ACR needs to start showing the losing hands in hand history. This has always annoyed me and is a glaring exploit for colluders.

NANUNANU

NANUNANU

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR cash tables is nothing but collusion. I stopped counting one player when I got to 20 tables at one. I don't care who you are , nobody can effectively play 20 tables or human at that matter. If its not buddies with VPNs it is one multiboxer setting a table up. Ill play cash at the small 'running on the brink of shutting down sites' and stick to MTT on larger networks.

N

NBB

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Cheating on ACR exposed!!!

I can not say one way or the other on any validation on the mentioned "Cheating on ACR"All I can contest to is my personal experiences on that site.

Without going through all the bare details of each and every single loss when having the best hands up until the rivers.

Lets just say that I have not gone back on ACR in a very long time.

Note: just today did i reinstall the App after reading on this site of freeroll passwords, but it appears that I will not be able to play due to the fact that I do not recall the username and password that I had used on this site, and without BOTH having your username and email address it is impossible to get your password reset.

No big deal lol there are plenty of poker sites to enjoy :)

B

BigRivers

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Glitch?

Last night I was playing in the MDS MEGA freeroll on ACR. A player started the hand with around 300, went all in, and then won a 677 pot. That player then started the next hand with 3677, as if he double re-bought. The player was weak and didn't get close to the money, so it seems unlikely to be cheating. Am I missing something?

F

fy12345

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR doesn't want to deal with these abusers because they can always confiscate their accounts and refuse cashouts. What are they gonna do? Sue ACR? :D:D

S

sickthis

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Which one is the twitch streamer?

A

acemenow

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
smallfrie

smallfrie

Lucky Ducky
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I think he should address his concerns with WPN/ACR not make videos trashing the site. He has no idea what they are or are not doing to address bots collusion and the rest, And for his statements about ACR being non-responsive. They are not at his beck and call. Make your accusations let them investigate and come up with a plan to address any issues they find and I am sure they will make some announcement about the issues they discover at some point not necessarily all the fixes they implement. Trashing the site and hurting their business when you can't even be sure if a bot is a bot and the rest of your accusations you provide no real proof of. After the second video I started asking myself about other motives for these videos. I came up with some but I am not going to start hurling accusations with no proof.

kidkvno1

kidkvno1

Sarah's Pet
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
2nd video, you can't pick which table you sit at in a MTT!!! There are MTT players who can cash 90% of the time....

B

BigRivers

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
2nd video, you can't pick which table you sit at in a MTT!!! There are MTT players who can cash 90% of the time....

ACR often has 5 min breaks 5 min after the tourney starts. During that break every player that joins is seated at the same table. The only time a player will be moved is when they take the BB for a new table.