The best poker room for beginners.

C

Cloud2218

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for the tips, I hope some of them are good.

mange1234

mange1234

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker Stars

poker stars is the best site for beginners because they have lots of choices and there is always a game that will fit the players BR and skills.

Mike

wayrOK

wayrOK

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I started in the Poker Stars, is now playing unibet, Sport Betting, ACR. All poker rooms perechislinye very good especially Sport Betting there are many freerolls and very easy to play ! I wish you success.

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I guess the best pokerroom for beginers is pokerstars .

It has many levels of SNGs and tours and to choose ( althought in the past it used to have more , now the 0.10 tour is over ) ,

many freerolls (in the past it used to have more like the 100K freeroll ,the weekly round 2 etc very good choises for beginers ) .

there is the stars' pokerschool with very good prizes , the big bang freeroll , the leagues , the 1,2,5 starcoins satelite tours , the 0.02$ SNG.

You can check the 888poker later , play snap , earn some pennies or deposit 10$ AS THEY DON'T HAVE ANY OTHER COMPLETELY FREE TOUR, invest this money on the step programm and start playing first the 0.1$ SNG with the 0.1$ step ticket , after the 1$ etc .

good luck :)

W

worf1st

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
pokerstars play on, as mentioned in the film: the only way to be smarter - play with a clever adversary, of course if you want to achieve anything in poker

EagleCity57

EagleCity57

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pokerstars^ My opinion is this: you can start playing on PokerStars, just in case, if you want to treat poker seriously and earn them a living. If you are willing to spend time on training and at least a few hours a day on the game, the cash games on PokerStars, this is for you. Why to play on PokerStars beneficial only to those who will give the poker a very long time? First of all, the player who is going to play a lot and constantly, you will get a good rakeback in the form of VIP points, which can be beneficial to spend in the store PokerStars. But if you are an ordinary fan and a poker game for you it's a hobby that you devote a bit of time, for example, playing only on the weekends, something about rakeback can be forgotten. Speaking about tournament poker PokerSrars, here too, quite a confusing situation for beginners. Yes, you certainly can decide to be lucky and you can break the Bank by winning one of the tournaments. But newbies are doing it is so rare that your chance is zero. Because in tournaments on PokerStars, involve thousands of players and even to reach the final table, incredibly difficult, not to mention the fact to win the tournament.
What else can you mention this poker room, so this is a good support. Why I wrote good, not great? I believe that such a giant in the online poker world should have a Live support. Many smaller poker rooms, has long been helping players with Live support. This greatly simplifies the players life, in the case of force majeure or other issues.

R

Running Nose II

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Residents of the US, apart from NJ, cannot play on Poker Stars

K

kapos77

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
UA
Chips
Poker Stars! is present through which the novice poker school, you can get a nice and free tickets for beginners and study in the same strategy, and much more interesting poker)

R

rupa

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
PokerStars is unique. The main point code for bonuses.Site for beginers - cause u have the best traffic in all levels all around the clock.

A

alexrobson123

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
pokerstars

I started playing at zynga which is free but then moved onto pokerstars and i am still learning so i play in the micro or the freeroll tournaments, best way to learn and have a shot at a pot

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
really liked stars, not sure its the easiest site, but lots of options and traffic

ElUsuario

ElUsuario

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
PokerStars has differents alternatives to play poker, I learned something whit fun money, then I found freerolls. Also there is a page, Intellipoker where you can find tickets for tournaments for free and you can to learn more about poker

S

sryImPro

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i would say 888 poker, players are pretty soft and they have a nice set of freerolls, but honestly, if you want to get into a quality poker play forum games as much as you can, you can learn a lot from these guys ;)

N

no way rose

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I guess 888 Poker is pretty good for starters, it has many freerolls ans its nor so well known as pokerstars with the tilted players that always show up there.

B

BeatleBaily

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
do not deposit on fullflush

fullflush poker does not payout to players trying to collect their winnings so i d advise u not to deposit on there...they have been around for over 6 yrs n ive only seen at the most 45 players playing on that site at one time that has to tell u something...

MsNutHand

MsNutHand

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
PokerStars you can start playing only Freerolls and starting your bankroll from zero and after winning money for the first time you will find SNGs and MTTs for all levels of Buy-in besides the school of poker of PS where you can get free tickets!

The only site that I do not recommend for starters is partypoker as you need to do a minimum deposit of $10 to start playing there and they do not have lots of Freerolls where you could increase your bankroll...

D

dejan85

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
poekr stars,888 poker I recommanded....

Ian the Fish

Ian the Fish

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
888 has a considerably softer field than that at Pokerstars.

Both provide pretty much the same options in terms of tournament buy-ins, games available and customization.

Though, I have to say that the players at 888 are much more active in cash games or tournaments, whereas at Pokerstars you can grind out the SnGs, at least in my opinion, more effectively.

Depends on what you are looking for. Though I recommend 888 due to the skill level of the players.

N

nikolica11

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For beginners currently the best room is ACR, they give you a free 50 bucks or more in 20 days after your first deposit.
There maybe is not much players like on pokerstars, but always can find tables where you can make some good play and be decently rewarded for that.
Microlimits cash game are prety easy and this should be the way that begginers bild thay bankroll.

Alex Sentsov

Alex Sentsov

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think that PokerStars is better for a beginner no

J

jfitzg414

Rock Star
Silver Level