The best poker room for beginners.

M

mac1223

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I use to love playing at fulltilt, pokerstars, and partypoker circa 2008, but as for right now, whichever is most reputable and assuming you want to win big right? So 888 or pokerstars, high limit buy-ins. adjust and prepare to the either aggressive and converative players, that depends on the number of entries tournament wise.

I am in the US so the only one I find decent verses 8 years earlier is ACR.

noodletheriver

noodletheriver

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What game do you play? PLO OR 08 or holdem vary from site to site. Also MTT and cash are normally not equally soft on a site

StArDemonn

StArDemonn

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
888 I think is the best for beginners.. or Full Tilt

I

I2jr

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
888 I think is the best for beginners.. or Full Tilt

How is full tilt? I agree that 888 is a good place for beginners at least as their own opinion, then good for those who do not make deposits should have the patience to go making their bankroll

M

marinaki85

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
888 Pokertars and Full Tilt are good places for new and exprerienced players..i love 888s free tours..and pokerstars spin n goes..

I

I2jr

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
888 the truth has good tickets and good tournaments, the classifications for the poker club, big prizes with very small entries, and above all they are short, you do not have to wait a month to collect as other leagues and progress is daily, I I get 888 for both beginners and those who are not

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
If on the 888poker platform are added more free freerolls for everyone , it will make it No1 poker room for beginners , cause it has the step programms and less difficult player fields , at least at the lower buy ins, until then I think I will insist on my first statement , that pokerstars might be better for begginers (cause I think imo most beginners like freerolls) .

ubo

ubo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would say this is the best Redstar , there is a lot of freerolls free! With good bankroll...the Field of players is good. Not something that poker stars! The room is very good, although not very popular! Although it may be for the better!

D

davalah

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I started learning poker in zynga.. after more accomplishments and badges then i get bored in million of chips .. i started finding real money online poker.. find poker rooms that has a free bankroll offerring in your country but before you sign up, explore the poker rooms who are connected with them that also have a promotions(likeprivate freeroll)example. if you sign up in that website click the link to the poker rooms with free bankroll.. study it carefully becuase there so much free bankroll or promotions they offer

i learn poker from zynga too...
and i make several money from that...selling facebook id with much chip inside...
several time get banned and doh...lol
zynga is good game until 2014, after that too much bonus and chip price too low

and then i thinking about to be serious poker player...
and now i try in pokerstars, fulltilt, and party poker...
but pokerstars is the best so far for me...

Doubledunk

Doubledunk

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You can start at 888poker if you can play there.
get yourself a HUD(HM2/PT4/DriveHUD) of your choice.
If you can't play in 888, you can try BOL or ignition.

jimmy andres

jimmy andres

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Look for beginners this poker school leage I'm still in that one is good and I've learned many things take a look maybe you like and learn like me

651crusher

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
IGNITION - THE OLD BOVADA

THIS IS THE most fish OF THE FISHES and IF YOU CANT WIN HERE..... U WONT WIN ANYWHERE!

B

B1BOMBER

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I found Bet Online to be a good starter site. They have a freeroll almost every hour ranging from $10 to $300. I have cashed in many freerolls on Bet Online to build my bankroll, I have never made a deposit. If you get through the first hour of bingo players you stand a decent chance of cashing.:D:D

MsNutHand

MsNutHand

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Certainly Pokerstars is the Best for beginners to build a bankroll from zero and as it is simple to withdraw so alter you have a reasonable BR you can transfer part of it to neteller and then you open accounts and make deposits at 888, Titan Poker, etc, and taking advantage of promotions for the first deposit.

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i will go with ACR think its important to take notes and focus on other players -which is hard to do on the sites with no name players or no notes

P

pooxer

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
888 is good choice because of the good quantity of freerolls can building you bankroll
and deposit and cashout is very easy and fast

Tanvir Mahmud

Tanvir Mahmud

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
zynga poker after that fulltilt as its banned in my country after that 888 Poker and partypoker is my fav :D

WeenieSVK

WeenieSVK

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes 888 is good choice for beginner. Not that many regs are that because of their bad software and also I think their rewards system is trash. But If you are like more tournament player and you hate waiting for the game I would recommend pokerstars.

Ian the Fish

Ian the Fish

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes 888 is good choice for beginner. Not that many regs are that because of their bad software and also I think their rewards system is trash. But If you are like more tournament player and you hate waiting for the game I would recommend pokerstars.
"Bad software" and "rewards system is trash"? Care to elaborate on that?

WeenieSVK

WeenieSVK

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
"Bad software" and "rewards system is trash"? Care to elaborate on that?

Well if you are beginner in 888 poker you will get rakeback 5-10% what is less than on PS for examle and way less than on iPoker (but they have bigger rake for sngs). Also their "rewards" freerolls are like 500$-3000$ prizepool. Compare it with Pokerstars where you can play in 10000$, or if you are gold in 100 000$ freeroll. PS Also has better promotions in general.

And I dont like their software. I remember that in the past when I used to play there sometime they had quiet frequent connection problems. I dont know If they already fixed it. Then its personal preference. I dont like design and also couple of times happened to me in the past that I unintentionally made reraise cause I was typing something and I hit ENTER key right in time when table pop-up. I didnt find option to change or delete shortcut keys that time.

CriesuaID

CriesuaID

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The most common question in this forum. I recommend doing the Intellipoker courses and training at Pokerstars.

M

Morly4

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, PokerStars has many freerolls but it is much easier to start with Zynga poker (android application). You can play poker whenever you are and you don't need too much worry about your chips because you don't buy them for real money. It's a good practise for beginners and other players, who like to play poker without real money.

Alex Sentsov

Alex Sentsov

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think 888 is the best poker room for beginners. It is easier to win. A lot of freerolls.

Svyat66556

Svyat66556

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Best poker rum for beginners Poker Stars, why are there every month, you can activate the start code to get free tickets to cash tournaments, poker school where there for training give rewards and more.

rdwr33

rdwr33

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
In recent years, 888 Poker has been growing rapidly while several other sites have remained paralyzed. There are some very good reasons for this difference, such as great software, easy-to-win games, and numerous great promotions for players.