ACR/BCP Update

K

kkonicke

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So by the sounds of it, yesterday's limited MTT schedule was unsuccessful?

T

tomk7788

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
They should have rolled back to the previous version and regrouped when they saw what a nightmare this was going to be for their customers.

G

Goonsquad1217

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Well i about have seen it all now.You'd think they'd have experts fixing the problem rather quickly. I'm starting to wonder if they are about to shutter it all up.At the moment with me being in the states all i have left is juicy. any other sites that is us friendly?[/QUtOTE]
Juicy never heard that site. Only three I know of for Americans is inter tops, act, bol.

G

Goonsquad1217

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Yesterday sucked. The free roll would end die to problem. I went back to lobby and hit take seat and it put me back in the game. Knocked out at 25 out of 1600. Hope this stuff gets fixed soon. Sucks only having four tourneys a day

tazzmaster62

tazzmaster62

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
well its been a week and they are still working on fixing the site.
yesterday they put on 4 - $100 tourneys
and not even 30 min into the games each one of them froze up and then they were of the list.
they say it could take up to 2 weeks to fix all the glitches.

T

tomk7788

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As someone suggested, not a good idea to play any real money tournaments until they get the mess straightened out.

They've been asking us to send them the tournament name and amount so they could credit us. Not a good sign if they don't even know what tournaments we entered and the entry fees.

blueskies

blueskies

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Been playing cash on it. I don't like the new look. The shading is a darker tone and the cards are tougher on the eyes. Only half of your hole cards get displayed now for some reason.

Cajin007

Cajin007

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Any word on how the tournys are doing?
Still having issues, or do they at least finish?

G

Goonsquad1217

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Any word on how the tournys are doing?
Still having issues, or do they at least finish?
Its a mess. I think they should of tested before. Not use is as genipigs. Very disapionted for sure.

Cajin007

Cajin007

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well sounds like it will be another week or two before it's playable.
( I Hope not, would really like to start grinding the freerolls again )
Oh well, back to studying.
Keep all of us updated, and hope to see everyone on the digital felt soon!

P

Pwohar43

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
BCP Down time

Does ne1 else feel the frustation im feeling with BCP, something has to be wrong, and I will be the last to know

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
On this site, the software update is continuing. I hope that soon the software will be updated and we will all be able to play poker again without problems, as before.

G

gwj63

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm not happy with the software update either.
I've been trying to earn a deposit bonus but can't see where I'm at.
I also can't collect.
My cashier page is all zero's. Cash balance and points.
And I can't load the rewards page, I get an OOPS page instead.
It's kind of frustrating but, what can you do ?
I'm just hoping they get it all fixed soon and after today I'm not trying to earn points.

J

JAAMEZz

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Any of you run into ACR issues?

on his most recent vid joeingram highlights some serious issues w/ americas card room having issues w/ their software. any of you have issues?

MattRyder

MattRyder

🍏 Tech That Works!
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I quit playing ACR long ago. Their Mac software had (still has?) a number of issues.

63burner

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Issues.. For backup, when ACR is up,.

ACR has issues with software upgrade. Too bad no Cardschat free-rolls right now; ACR please get it together.

For backup, when ACR is up, screenshot all your balances, personal info, email to yourself, so you have the data if any issues need to be resolved.

N

nolifescotty

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR News

IM wondering does anyone know if cardchat will be back to ACR anytime soon.

iwont20

iwont20

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I actually liked the new software for the most part, but there are still a lot of improvements to be made.

T

tomk7788

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The new ACR client has been more stable the last couple of days.

tazzmaster62

tazzmaster62

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hope they start the demand freerolls rolling again along with all the other freerolls its getting boring just playing venom tourneys lol

HamSamick

HamSamick

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm fixing all ACR issues with an uninstall. See how a simple solution eludes us. Anyone familiar with code knows this is not rocket science. There's always unexpected issues, but this entire snafu was unacceptable.I like to gamble, but not on the game itself. I've lost any faith and trust in ACR.

jrgum25

jrgum25

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hope they start the demand freerolls rolling again along with all the other freerolls its getting boring just playing venom tourneys lol

I agree I was able to play in a .50 +5 tourney yesterday using the money I somehow won in a freeroll during their maintenance but I finished on the bubble and have no money in my account so I need the freerolls to come back. They got bigger issues to tackle right now but I have faith that everything will come back to the way it was. We just have to continue to be patient.

SouthparkSith

SouthparkSith

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I agree I was able to play in a .50 +5 tourney yesterday using the money I somehow won in a freeroll during their maintenance but I finished on the bubble and have no money in my account so I need the freerolls to come back. They got bigger issues to tackle right now but I have faith that everything will come back to the way it was. We just have to continue to be patient.
I haven't seen anything happening for days at ACR anyone know anything?