ACR/BCP Update

fishfood80

fishfood80

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I noticed free rolls are back up and running. Anybody have a timeline on when private games like CC will be able to run games again?

Cajin007

Cajin007

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hopefully ACR makes quick work of issues/bugs needing to be fixed.
But, nine out of ten, it will still be awhile.
Till then, play whatever free-rolls are offered, then post some improvements on the Official ACR Thread.
Let's start pushing them to get the improvements done quicker, so we can play the CC free-rolls sooner!

rflbarreto

rflbarreto

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don´t know, but I cant login anymore into ACR .... maybe it is already done

T

tomk7788

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've had issues with the updates as well. As suggested uninstall and reinstall the program. CCleaner is a great free program that cleans out your registry to get rid of any remaining remnants of programs.

rbackmann

rbackmann

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
need to get my 75 posts to play free roll stopped on ACR and here for a while because of issue

okeedokalee

okeedokalee

Glory To Ukraine
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
ACR are having trouble re-installing private games, but they managed to run the biggest ever Bitcoin game, go figure.

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
How tired of being reinstalling ACR software ... practically every day at some point you have to update ... when you already think that the software is good ... you have to reinstall ...!

T

TRocker69

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
freerolls are gone again.Ill bank they stay gone until the Venom finals like last time.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Does acr have Android app? haven't played online poker for a while
Sadly we only have apps for Windows & Mac computers. Hopefully in the near future we shall have the mobile version for Android and iOS.
icon10.gif

RutgersOneTime

RutgersOneTime

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Anyone know what’s going on with ACR/BCP??

Anyone know what’s going on or when we’ll be back up and playing? TIA

djasset

djasset

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR lost all of the $ on the frozen Cash game tables!

Earlier today i was playing multiple tables and acr froze. i didn't worry about it and moved onto another site... 2 hrs later i returned to acr to find that my account balance was missing all of the funds in the tables that i was on! - all of the live chat was shut down, so i called the 800 number, and 2 hrs after the holding msg was playing my call was finally picked up by another automated system saying that the voicemail forwarding system is down, and disconnected the call. What is so concerning is that although most of the tables appear vacant, I can still see tables with players wagering money on them! I had 5 tables open when it froze that is now missing from my account, what is going on?:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::stupido: