ACR/BCP Update

Bev

Bev

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm fixing all ACR issues with an uninstall. See how a simple solution eludes us. Anyone familiar with code knows this is not rocket science. There's always unexpected issues, but this entire snafu was unacceptable.I like to gamble, but not on the game itself. I've lost any faith and trust in ACR.
If you are like me , I uninstalled at least 3 times on both of my pc's , however what good did it do / None , as the reset password page that they have sent umpteen times never worked .
So much for uninstalling ! ( also installed to a newly named file , for both ACR and BCP )
So, I wait , and maybe next month they might have a page that works for the resetting of the pw.

E

ekgbeat

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Besides the Official ACR thread, is there a thread that is detected to the update? Most of the time that thread is around user issues, and I just want raw status updates from an ACR offical on CC. Too much complaining to weed through at this point. I would turn to their Twitter, but they only care about the Cage.

Bev

Bev

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Besides the Official ACR thread, is there a thread that is detected to the update? Most of the time that thread is around user issues, and I just want raw status updates from an ACR offical on CC. Too much complaining to weed through at this point. I would turn to their Twitter, but they only care about the Cage.
I'm with you , at this point , I just need a password reset page that works !!!

C

crimsonshroud88

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Maybe they should consider running some on demand freerolls with higher guarantees as an apology for all the stress they’ve put their players through.
Can be the-update-is-working-properly kind of celebration :)

SocialBombast

SocialBombast

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you are like me , I uninstalled at least 3 times on both of my pc's , however what good did it do / None , as the reset password page that they have sent umpteen times never worked .
So much for uninstalling ! ( also installed to a newly named file , for both ACR and BCP )
So, I wait , and maybe next month they might have a page that works for the resetting of the pw.

I had your exact same login problem with a solution that was twice as easy as an uninstall/reinstall. Customer support live chat.

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
I would also like to know exactly that this ACR site makes a real statement of the situation regarding this update ... I keep observing inconsistencies ... and I would also like to know when they are going to load the Cardschat freerolls ...!

bullishwwd

bullishwwd

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I don't see any Cardschat Freerolls on Black Chip Poker for >2 weeks ... are they still being offered?

Am I no longer eligible to play them OR is it a glitch that is being worked on?

Wally :damnmate:

T

Tick_Tock77

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't see any Cardschat Freerolls on Black Chip Poker for >2 weeks ... are they still being offered?

Am I no longer eligible to play them OR is it a glitch that is being worked on?

Wally :damnmate:
I don't think were gonna see them regular like they were until the end of this Venom on July 16th, I think they will offer them periodically, but let's keep our fingers crossed

DFozzi

DFozzi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My opinion is that this update is very terrible! Everything works poorly, starting from the lobby and the number of chips and positions of the players, ending with a boring display of cards and fonts.

I hope that everything will be fixed.

Bev

Bev

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I had your exact same login problem with a solution that was twice as easy as an uninstall/reinstall. Customer support live chat.
I will try that ! Thanks !
Emails suck , as the link they keep sending to rest pw is only good for ONE Use !!!!

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
E

ekgbeat

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm with you , at this point , I just need a password reset page that works !!!

Haha, yeah.

Maybe they should consider running some on demand freerolls with higher guarantees as an apology for all the stress they’ve put their players through.
Can be the-update-is-working-properly kind of celebration :)

Hey, when it was working, they did have freerolls that paid more than $10 so maybe they'll do that when all the tournaments are up and running.

M

marcumx

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
all of my money on bcp was cleaned out and they have yet to answer why and account was suspended , reminding me of flush poker. everything was kosher till this update

Rumengh

Rumengh

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
АСR update

Hello I know ASR update but Freerolls for $ 100 is gone. I wonder if I would have it again. Do you know anything about :confused:

W

wengz2002

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What's the update on BCP Freerolls?

Cajin007

Cajin007

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
WPN the network that provides for ACR and BCP are still working on updates.
They will work on time critical games like the Venom and the wsop packages.
Any freerolls by them or private games offered by CC and other poker discussion sites, will prob be offered after everything else is done.
So it may be awhile before we see any freerolls.
I just hope that ACR will have capped entry 100$ freerolls ( 500 players) running every hour for at least a month, to bring faith for the site back to players.

G

Goonsquad1217

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
WPN the network that provides for ACR and BCP are still working on updates.
They will work on time critical games like the Venom and the WSOP packages.
Any freerolls by them or private games offered by CC and other poker discussion sites, will prob be offered after everything else is done.
So it may be awhile before we see any freerolls.
I just hope that ACR will have capped entry 100$ freerolls ( 500 players) running every hour for at least a month, to bring faith for the site back to players.
They are doing 131st step every two hours with a 400 cap.
This might of been a good thing. Empty funds prior and was going to see how I like the new software before. All this down time I see I actually can go without playing. Eye opening for sure.

S

sheltowee420

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Once the upgrades are done, I hope more Venom tournaments are added. Maybe a weekly (Saturday or Sunday) 50 dollar and 200 dollar tournaments.

B

berryryan2488

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have spoken to live help about this and they cannot tell us when the update will be complete and games will become available. Just wait a bit and see what happens I guess. Hopefully they're righting some issues that sprang up in the past and they're thoroughly addressing them.

ScooperNova

ScooperNova

Hair in a Biscuit
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I just hear circus music in my head as I realize that the people doing this update are responsible for stopping bots and collusion.

Polytarp

Polytarp

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
My installed ACR software wasn't working so I downloaded a whole new install which works. I did not notice any upgrades, downgrades or sidegrades.:rolleyes:

jrgum25

jrgum25

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The freerolls will eventually return but right now they are going through a major software upgrade and the freerolls really aren't high up on their list of priorities which makes some sense because they have to make sure their real money tables are working properly before bringing back the freerolls. Give them a couple of weeks or so until they become more stable.

gon4iypes

gon4iypes

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Why on earth launch this half-baked software?? They should have kept the old software up until this new site works properly imo.