Cajin007

Cajin007

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So, 5 more days

So according to current statement on Twitter, there will be downtime and another update at 6am tomorrow May 29th to fix existing issues, after which there will be a limited MTT schedule with more added over time.
sounds fishy, prob another 5 days till that happens.:icon_rr::icon_rr::icon_rr::icon_rr:

C

crimsonshroud88

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Doesn't feel good to be beta testers with our own money.
I just honestly don't get it. How can they even release such a raw product?
Hope your issue will be resolved asap.
Hate when they leave people hanging.

Rumengh

Rumengh

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Americas cardroom

Last night I sat down to play in the Americas cardroom but no tournaments and cash tables which only very puzzled me. Have you ever before and you know what happens:confused:

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Last night I sat down to play in the Americas cardroom but no tournaments and cash tables which only very puzzled me. Have you ever before and you know what happens:confused:
Read other topics about ACR issues carefully. There has long been all the information that interests you .[emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
This site is currently updating the software. But this week everything has to work well.

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
They update their software. They promise to do it soon.

Mr_Hand

Mr_Hand

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They are having trouble launching their new software. They are diligently working to get all the issues resolved. I’ve been watching since they started over a week ago. It’s slow, but they are going to get it right. Should be the beat site for US players when it’s done. I can’t wait!!

F

freestocks

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Soon I hope. I want to play tournaments again.

fingers182005

fingers182005

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hopefully they get it right super soon i'm ready toplay there again! Ialways liked winning poker network!

R

recoveryagent

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well i about have seen it all now.You'd think they'd have experts fixing the problem rather quickly. I'm starting to wonder if they are about to shutter it all up.At the moment with me being in the states all i have left is juicy. any other sites that is us friendly?

honorwar

honorwar

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that this change at ACR will be good for us.All we need to do is wait.
Soon the issues will be solved and our private tourneys will be back again.

A

AlbieTross

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A simple search will show you that ACR is currently undergoing software updates so for the next week or so the site may be glitchy and whatnot. There have already been several threads regarding this issue, so know you're not alone.

ScottieDuncan

ScottieDuncan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Their 3 skins, Blackchip, America's Cardroom and True, are messed up and I can't play anything on them. Hope this is resolved soon.

Andrew Popov

Andrew Popov

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In June, the tournament "Venom" is to be held with a large prize fund, and as I suspect - a significant overlay. Perhaps the organizers have decided to save on it ... :D

T

TDTODDY

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've tried playing for days. Still no way tp plat anything but ch games.

C

crimsonshroud88

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
At least in freerolls we are getting quite a unique experience. It takes so long to post antes and to be dealt a hand that I think there might be an actual dealer behind the screen, you know :)

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
generally great. I was the chip leader of the table and here the last of 4 tournaments was canceled.[emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
there is no way to know exactly what is happening ... we are still waiting for this site to work correctly ... it is not normal for an update to take so long ... too much uncertainty ...!

N

nellorossi83

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
After this update i didnt play anymore... Just a few tourneys, many problems... And to help me pokerstars frozen my account. I m just playing in 888 now!!

Rumengh

Rumengh

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
member since 2009 and has 10 publications. Sounds like you have a real commitment bud :D:D:p:p
Hahnaha really only ten position that is quite interesting. Whether he receives any passwords?

Rumengh

Rumengh

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Does anyone know what will be the new major update of the software?
I do not know what happens but really before playing Freerolls every 30 minutes and now gone. I hope this software to work again as before.

Whaevoz

Whaevoz

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
tenor.gif