ACR/BCP Update

Bev

Bev

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Well, I finally got into BCP last nite - whooohoo . Their password reset page worked !
Except now the only freerolls it seems are the venom - so I managed to get into One of those - as they fill up fast at 400 ppl !
So, of course I missed at least 3 - 4 and had to sit on the next one until it started to register - fun - like watching paint dry.
So, I am trying to explore new games on other sites to play !
( Thank-you Chicopaw for your help on this one )

T

TRocker69

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Freerollers

I wouldn't hold your breath freerollers, there is nothing in it for them on freerolls so you are all at the bottom of the list or even on any list at all. They couldn't care less about all you freerollers. :icon_boun:icon_shak:bandit:

Alaercio da Rocha

Alaercio da Rocha

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Why on earth launch this half-baked software?? They should have kept the old software up until this new site works properly imo.

I agree they will lose players like that.

Alaercio da Rocha

Alaercio da Rocha

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
pokerstars always makes updates but never to the site or decreases tournaments. Updates are immediate

okeedokalee

okeedokalee

Glory To Ukraine
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
I don't just play freerolls on ACR. I enjoy the private money games also because the participants are regulars, who have skills, which make the games more challenging.

J

Jamuka7657

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Glad to see the bigger, regular speed micro tourneys making a return. Seems fairly stable too even though some have had almost 1000 entrants. Hoping this means the freerolls will return in full force soon.

P

prizzy711

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They used to have a ton of freerolls.

Bev

Bev

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I wouldn't hold your breath freerollers, there is nothing in it for them on freerolls so you are all at the bottom of the list or even on any list at all. They couldn't care less about all you freerollers. :icon_boun:icon_shak:bandit:

In a way I agree with you , however it is the freerolls that attract over half of their players and when they win in the freerolls - it is only natural that those winners will now spend the winnings back in the site and hope to make More $$$.
So, they will only hurt themselves if they stop the freerolls altogether.
By keeping the freerolls on demand at a low prize pool - they are just fishing in people !
We all know as soon as you go to spend it in a game , now you will get bad beats etc. and boom , they have their $$ back :)

MrDuke76

MrDuke76

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Goodbye to ACR

I just can’t do it anymore. I tried... since the update it’s all screwed up and still basically 3 weeks later still not back to normal.

Tourneys still not right, freerolls still not back, rewards system still screwed up...etc. They’ve lost my trust (not that they truly had it before) and I can’t bring myself to give money to a company I don’t trust. Anyone else with me?

abwil2

abwil2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just can’t do it anymore. I tried... since the update it’s all screwed up and still basically 3 weeks later still not back to normal.

Tourneys still not right, freerolls still not back, rewards system still screwed up...etc. They’ve lost my trust (not that they truly had it before) and I can’t bring myself to give money to a company I don’t trust. Anyone else with me?

Im close behind. Cant take the 3 outers 2 outers and longer shots taking me out every fkin game. NO ONE is this unlucky. I had couple good days where my hands held and built up to 40 and have played 2 $3 dollar regular sngs and a ton of 1 and 50 cent on demands (which they have now gave donks even more fkin chips(30000) to call with bs) down to 5 bucks all by bs bad beats.
Ive about reached my fkin limit have never had such a run fkin LIVE
just now had 22 beat my 99 by hitting a fkin 2 outer. RIDICULOUS!!

J

Jai_R

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I was good last night. Brought into a 0.11 tourney over 500 and placed 6... Now I cannot get it load up. I am relatively new to the site, so I can't say that I am counting it yet, but I am looking for suggestions to other sites.

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
OMG . LMFAO , Reading the title at first I thougfht ACR seized to exist for good , so I clicked the thread instantly very sad and deeply concerned ..... fwwwweeewww........the topic is different .
So patience my friend , everything will go back to normal I believe and hope so , some tournaments are running now , I am waiting eagerly for the private tournaments to start :) I hope they fix everything ASAP , time goes by , this delay does big damage to ACR reputation :(

Chief talking bull

Chief talking bull

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

I don't trust any site enough to put money into it. I'll take what they're giving as long as it's free but if I'm putting my money down then I'm playing with a real deck of cards.

MrDuke76

MrDuke76

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I too miss Pokerstars I was there for about 6 years before Black Friday happened...

K

KaliganjaroM1981

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
acr is back on and better. no daily cheap freerolls anymore but free venom steps

T

tomk7788

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The table betting glitches and graphics were supposed to be fixed on yesterday's update but the issues are still there today. Since the upgrade, ACR has constantly over promised and under delivered.

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
The table betting glitches and graphics were supposed to be fixed on yesterday's update but the issues are still there today. Since the upgrade, ACR has constantly over promised and under delivered.

The 'front line' (customer service reps) only know what they are told. In cases like a massive upgrade and the issues that come with it, they have to relay the message to the masses and hope for the best. It's obviously been a much slower process than expected and pretty sure the folks we talk to are equally as frustrated but can't express it.

Here's hoping the site is running better than ever soon!

T

tomk7788

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You're right, I realize out ACR rep is doing the best he can under the circumstances.

ScooperNova

ScooperNova

Hair in a Biscuit
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
If it wasn't for the absence of options the current state of affairs on wpn would be it's death. I see them struggling to retain their presence after everything that has happened before and then this update debacle. About the only users they have left at this point are freerollers, cheaters and degenerates anyway.

P

PokerSki

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When will Americas Card Room be back to Normal?

When will Americas Card Room be back to Normal?

Edison A

Edison A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think it could take a few more weeks, but surely the Freerolls will return, be patient

G

Goonsquad1217

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
I talk to someone on chat line. He told me they are working on issues. I asked what issues. He said software issues. I ask be more specific. I see most things are back up except free rolls. He said he has no idea. He said he hope things are back up by next month. Next month. Don't hold your breath.

frank174

frank174

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My question to ACR is what moron did they hire, now I,m a computer idiot but my son inlaw is a real computer nerd fixes them designs web sites and pretty much anything a computer does he knows how and why and he told me they must of hired a 10 year old because he said it should be a real easy fix what he said to me made me pause because if they cant fix this what other bugs are in there waiting for people to exploit:ahhhhh:

smallfrie

smallfrie

Lucky Ducky
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I don't know, but I hope it is sooner than later. They should have been a little better prepared imo.