ACR/BCP Update

Tbone461

Tbone461

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hopr they get the site back up and running soon.

Cajin007

Cajin007

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Considering ACR told CC that freerolls might be back around the 27th or 28th, there will still be some time before they are close to what it was before the update.
Meanwhile, I'll need to make another beer run....

L

LL3

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I hopr they get the site back up and running soon.

yeah they have done this before , not sure it took so long . got 15.00 venom ticket hoping to play over long weekend

yeah they have done this before , not sure it took so long . got 15.00 venom ticket hoping to play over long weekend

not sure what it needed upgrade for , play daily didn't see any issues

Last edited by a moderator:
O

ozrock

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ACR/Blackchip Problems

So ACR/Blackchip is still a mess. They keep making promises as per their twitter feed, yet they fall a little short. And to top it off, they are running $50 free rolls with 3 minute blinds. While this is a slight little bone they have thrown us players, (AND OUT OF FEAR THEY ARE GOING TO LOSE A BUNCH OF PLAYERS) it is akin to playing go fish with my nieces and nephews.

Might as well shove every hand as there is no time for strategy. How about if they want to offer free rolls to make up for their catastrophe, have a few good solid free rolls once they are up and running.

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So ACR/Blackchip is still a mess. They keep making promises as per their twitter feed, yet they fall a little short. And to top it off, they are running $50 free rolls with 3 minute blinds. While this is a slight little bone they have thrown us players, (AND OUT OF FEAR THEY ARE GOING TO LOSE A BUNCH OF PLAYERS) it is akin to playing go fish with my nieces and nephews.

Might as well shove every hand as there is no time for strategy. How about if they want to offer free rolls to make up for their catastrophe, have a few good solid free rolls once they are up and running.
Now it seems that qualifying tournaments for July are normalized. but the graphics of tables and other design leave much to be desired. We can wait for something to change in the near future for the benefit of the players

M

marcumx

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
you would think more money meant ore places paid but nope. wasted grind only to go out 11th with AA vs J 4 off. people can't be this stupid can they? either bots or hackers

G

Goonsquad1217

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
I have flop back and firth between acr and blchop. Playing way to many 50 dollar free rolls.

I have come to the conclusion the new program leans a bit toward the fish. You think I might be happy but it's killing me.

Way to many preflop all in. What I noticed is worst hand is winning at a very high percentage on all in preflop.

People thinks this is poker. Living in USA leaves very little options. I don't think this site will be a option unless it changes.

Time will tell.

E

ekgbeat

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have been lucky enough to be able to play low stakes hold 'em, but nothing else is available right now. We have to be patient so they can figure it out...lots of things to do as far as "Bots", paid Reps, decks with 10 aces, aces flopping 80% of the time, ETC!...they'll figure it out eventually. I miss the sports betting section right now cuz I finally have a decent enough bankroll to make sports bets AND play some poker :) Of all of the sites I guess ACR isn't so bad after all. Go warriors!

I can agree everything that you said except for "Go warriors!" :)

I make more money if they don't win. Might change the bet to Warriors win, but don't sweep :)

S

seadrinks

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Lost black chip, and americas cardroom

I'm not a computer expert, but never seemed to have a problem downloading any thing until now.Both black chip and america's card room just won't download. Any help would be appreciated

Mortis71

Mortis71

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm not a computer expert, but never seemed to have a problem downloading any thing until now.Both black chip and america's card room just won't download. Any help would be appreciated

I would wait until there really done updating there software, no sense playing if your running into problems daily. I would suggest though deleting anything related to the clients from your computer/laptop and then renaming the new file, just add a 1 or 2 at the end

A

AlbieTross

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Both sites are currently undergoing a major software update, so there have been many reports of malfunctioning software for both sites, as they are run by the same head company. Give them a few days to adjust and work out the kinks in their new design before getting worried.

Bev

Bev

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
has anyone been able to get into their BCP/ACR account since the update ??? I sure as heck haven't been able to and it is now a week !!!

A

angelamsmith05

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
has anyone been able to get into their BCP/ACR account since the update ??? I sure as heck haven't been able to and it is now a week !!!

Yes I have been able too. Have you tried to contact them?

A

acemenow

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have gotten in at various times each day and was denied at various times each day.

Consequently I am waiting for the bugs to get fixed before playing any $$$ games there.

I just logged in with out issue as well so might play a freeroll or two

Bev

Bev

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes I have been able too. Have you tried to contact them?

How about over 40 emails ?
They keep sending me the reset pw link - which doesn't work - ever !
Of course they suggested clearing cache /cookies , then they said to uninstall, reinstall and get this - make a new file to save it in other then Blackchip Poker !
I have unistalled 3 times on both my desktop and my laptop , this is getting ridiculous !!!
Poker Stars they are NOT !!

I just asked if anyone else can get in ... they won't answer me when I ask them if anyone else has been able to get in .

iwont20

iwont20

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I can login just fine, although I don't understand - isn't this software change was supposed to be until May 26th, because I don't see CC tournaments and actually there are only a few other tournaments running :confused:

By the way there is an official thread of ACR representative here, on CardsChat, try to write there, maybe they can help you manually.

cwdignus

cwdignus

Carpe diem
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I managed to do the update just using Windows 10 in the previous versions I did not get to update the ACR software,I use Windows 7 most of the time

Cajin007

Cajin007

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've logged in.

Still working on updates, and will probibly be awhile before they are close to hosting anything.

As for the CC freerolls on there, I would rather the MODs/Admins hold off on those till ACR has there act together.

ACR definitely failed on this update, like the refs in the saints gate scandal.

Cajin007

Cajin007

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Total ACR wipeout ...

Go into your devices and uninstall ALL ACR programs.
Then look for and delete ALL folders and anything that is Americas CardRoom.
Go to their site and download the NEW installer.
( By the way, their new client uses Java, so you might need to update that as well )
Start the new installer, wait, launch App, wait, and hopefully login screen pops up.
Hope you remember the email address that the account is under, you'll be typing it in regularly.

After that, Good luck to ya, join the rest of us who are simply waiting till this mess is done!:top:

Bev

Bev

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Go into your devices and uninstall ALL ACR programs.
Then look for and delete ALL folders and anything that is Americas CardRoom.
Go to their site and download the NEW installer.
( By the way, their new client uses Java, so you might need to update that as well )
Start the new installer, wait, launch app, wait, and hopefully login screen pops up.
Hope you remember the email address that the account is under, you'll be typing it in regularly.

After that, Good luck to ya, join the rest of us who are simply waiting till this mess is done!:top:

Thank-you for your help.
I did go into the control panel and tried to uninstall all , but there is part of BCP that won't allow me to uninstall - on either my desktop or laptop ... thus the reinstall and save to another file - as they instructed me to do.
But even after that - Not once did any of the 20-30 reset pages they sent me worked ! Trust me - I tried every time they sent the link , on my desktop and laptop.

Cajin007

Cajin007

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thats the key, then ...

Thank-you for your help.
I did go into the control panel and tried to uninstall all , but there is part of BCP that won't allow me to uninstall - on either my desktop or laptop ... thus the reinstall and save to another file - as they instructed me to do.
But even after that - Not once did any of the 20-30 reset pages they sent me worked ! Trust me - I tried every time they sent the link , on my desktop and laptop.

The part you can't uninstall is the key.
Make a back-up or copy an image of your drives then just flat out delete the offending material.

If you use windows, the control panel item "Programs and Features" can be used to uninstall.
( I use this, rather then what is usually provided, because it will set certain registry values to NULL )

Worst case, flat-out wipe and reinstall of operating system. ( Absolute last worst case choice, like death would be better choice )

Good Luck.:top:

rbackmann

rbackmann

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Has ACR changed

Took a week off traveling

Tried to get on ACR and cannot I don't wee any games on the site.
cannot get to Venom step 2
Any ideas I have uninstalled and reinstalled.

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
Well ... I could log in to the ACR site today ... but it seems that they are still doing updates since all the normal tournaments do not appear in the lobyy ... no freeroll appears either ... that has been badly seen this site with all these inconveniences ...