ACR/BCP Update

blueskies

blueskies

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There's a refresh button in the Cashier's section. Click it.
For me, it worked. My cash balance is back.

najjah166

najjah166

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There's a refresh button in the Cashier's section. Click it.
For me, it worked. My cash balance is back.
me too my balance is restored, but there are no tournaments for now

SirYivx

SirYivx

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Is the "Rewards" tab working for anybody? Mine simply will not load. Just curious if this is another bug that I was unaware of.

ScooperNova

ScooperNova

Hair in a Biscuit
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I mean, after 10 years if this wasn't a fuster cluck I would then be very surprised.

sedlacekj

sedlacekj

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Is the "Rewards" tab working for anybody? Mine simply will not load. Just curious if this is another bug that I was unaware of.

It is not yet working for me either. Balance finally showed, then went out again.

E

ekgbeat

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is not yet working for me either. Balance finally showed, then went out again.

It's a workaround, but you can see your balance if you go to P2P transfer page.

sidenotch

sidenotch

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
patience while they figure it out

It's a workaround, but you can see your balance if you go to P2P transfer page.
I have been lucky enough to be able to play low stakes hold 'em, but nothing else is available right now. We have to be patient so they can figure it out...lots of things to do as far as "Bots", paid Reps, decks with 10 aces, aces flopping 80% of the time, ETC!...they'll figure it out eventually. I miss the sports betting section right now cuz I finally have a decent enough bankroll to make sports bets AND play some poker :) Of all of the sites I guess ACR isn't so bad after all. Go warriors!

S

skaterick

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
'acr isnt so bad '

ahahhahahah, please !

nera75

nera75

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The cashback points client has been updated.

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
time is running out and there is no possibility to qualify for the tournament in poison, which will be held in July.
I won a few steps, but now, due to ACR problems, there is no way to go ahead and play in the freeroll club

djasset

djasset

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
so... except cash games, nothing is loading on ACR ,... tournaments, blitz, sit n go. guess i'll re-download. i sort of knew this new V might be a disaster
:(

T

tomk7788

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No games are showing up for me in the main lobby.

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
No games are showing up for me in the main lobby.

Games were showing up then they weren't. But I suspect they are trying or working on something behind the scenes to make sure there are no further glitches? or minimal glitches?

Cajin007

Cajin007

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's only been 3 and a half days since they have started all this.
Another 4 days left to get the rest of it mostly straight.( Hopefully?!)

As long as everyone keeps the rest of us who are waiting updated on the progress,
and letting the ACR rep know of bugs/issues, we should get though this.

Of course, this could be ACR's version of Katrina..... ( hope not )

psy0nyd3

psy0nyd3

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can't wait until they get their web services straightened out hehe

tazzmaster62

tazzmaster62

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
just checked darn sites still down
thats ( 3 days now. )
hope they get it up and running soon getting bored
not being able to play in those freebee's lol

oneybiggs

oneybiggs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Firstly love ACR thank you kindly,secondly...im no rocket surgeon but isnt the beta phases purpose to avoid all this disruption,must be costly being down this long,maybe theyre being punished by the system for letting the poor get richer hehe (bites nails) hehe gl hope you get it sorted asap and gl at the tables all :)

T

tomk7788

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Games were showing up then they weren't. But I suspect they are trying or working on something behind the scenes to make sure there are no further glitches? or minimal glitches?

Thanks... I just logged in, can see my account balance but still no games. Haven't seen any games since last night. Do you think I should uninstall and reinstall or give it more time?

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Thanks... I just logged in, can see my account balance but still no games. Haven't seen any games since last night. Do you think I should uninstall and reinstall or give it more time?

I reinstalled the program and it seems to come up a lot quicker, etc. I've just logged back in and no tourney schedule or SNG's - only the cash games.

This is going to take a little more time, I think. Stayed tuned to the active threads and their twitter account sometimes helps to keep us up to date, too.

https://twitter.com/ACR_POKER

T

tomk7788

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't have cash games, S&Gs or MTTs. After I logged off I was going to reinstall the program from the page ACR loaded on my browser. I downloaded the exe file noticed the date last modified was 01/08/18. Yikes, lol.

T

tomk7788

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thanks, I took your advice and started following the ACR twitter feed.

abwil2

abwil2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So i dont know if im doing it right or not. I uninstalled ACR. I had 2 on there one installed the other said it couldnt find it. goto install it and it says as im installing found ACR install anyway. so im not sure i have right one with no issues. I see nothing but cash games.
Also how does an American deposit on there LOL

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
The ACR site continues to make updates throughout the day ... we are still waiting for this situation to return to normal ... does anyone know when this site is completely ready?

abwil2

abwil2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So i dont know if im doing it right or not. I uninstalled ACR. I had 2 on there one installed the other said it couldnt find it. goto install it and it says as im installing found ACR install anyway. so im not sure i have right one with no issues. I see nothing but cash games.
Also how does an American deposit on there LOL

Uninstalled sorry
one uninstalled LOL