ACR/BCP Update

ScottieDuncan

ScottieDuncan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
all skins - True, Blackchip and Americas Cardroom are ----ed up.

finaltable1

finaltable1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Uninstalled ACR, Installed new version.
Password is not working in new version.
Can see people playing freerolls and tourneys there...
Reset password function is not working, it's not sending me a link to reset password.

in past I was unhappy with 5 minute automated updates at the pokerstars during login, but this is a new level.

TheRealPage

TheRealPage

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I had to go download the new installer from the web site to upgrade my client. Otherwise, it was asking me to close used file to update them and failed to close them because they were needed files for the update wizard.... *don't ask*

I was able to install, login the first time I tried to, I opened cash game table, se how "retro" the "new look" is and this morning, stucked between the login screen and the lobby seeing the loading icon spinning and spinning and ... yes, spinning.

That's Pokah Updates Phil! :)

One thing is cool with the new update, when you open the tourney lobby, it doesn't open a new window anymore, stays in the main one!!!!

-TRP-

Y

Yunyi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
still down...
I hope they simplify the graphics of table. Too complicated, too busy that sometime I could not tell whose turn was.

frank174

frank174

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I was wondering why I couldnt download their site been trying for about a day and a half go through all the steps then it says its configuring been doing that for the last 18 hours.Not off to a good start with a new site for me:(

Y

Yunyi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was wondering why I couldnt download their site been trying for about a day and a half go through all the steps then it says its configuring been doing that for the last 18 hours.Not off to a good start with a new site for me:(

fortunately we have CC... :)

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Unfortunately, the second day in a row, I can not log in to my account. The support team has told me that there is such a problem and they are working to solve this problem. This site has regular technical issues. In my opinion, this is one of the worst poker sites.

Secret Rival

Secret Rival

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I was playing a micro cash game just now, the screen kept shrinking out of full screen
every move. Just have to wait the glitches out.

smallfrie

smallfrie

Lucky Ducky
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Unfortunately, the second day in a row, I can not log in to my account. The support team has told me that there is such a problem and they are working to solve this problem. This site has regular technical issues. In my opinion, this is one of the worst poker sites.
Uninstall ACR software, then delete AmericasCardroom folder from C:, then download ACR installer from ACR home page and install ACR. Enter your email and password and you should be up and running.

danoscar

danoscar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Similar Situation - Resolved All Good at 9:37am MT

Hello, all. Just need to update my earlier post. I just tried to login. It was successful. My bank is accurate. All is well.

In addition, I, too, had to uninstall my current ACR installation. That was easy for me through uninstall programs from control panel in windows. The new updated software would not install until I did that and closed all Apps. That did work for me.

Thank you.

Dan'O
Gader

tazzmaster62

tazzmaster62

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
American cardroom is working

ACR

is up and running all

X

XianGrim

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
confirmed working

playing in a FR right now and seems to be "functional"
having an issue with it resizing my tables to the default size every time the action comes to me.

I had to uninstall and remove the old folder as someone else suggested. It was also telling me my password was incorrect for a while but that finally resolved itself

also, my balance didn't show up at first, but after waiting for a few minutes it finally allowed me to buy into a game
also having issues getting PT4 to work at all as well

Last edited:
XYZ2123

XYZ2123

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Uninstall ACR software, then delete AmericasCardroom folder from C:, then download ACR installer from ACR home page and install ACR. Enter your email and password and you should be up and running.

Yes. And delete the V2 folder from the beta client if you had that installed. That might interfere as well.

Y

Yunyi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I could finally log in, but my balance becomes zero. Just sent a message to their support team and see what's going on

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I could finally log in, but my balance becomes zero. Just sent a message to their support team and see what's going on

My balance is zero as well. There wasn't much there, but I expect it will be restored soon.

O

ozrock

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Black Chip Poker Download Problems

Anyone having problems downloading, or updating Black Chip Poker since yesterday's update?

If so, did you find a solution?

Delenia

Delenia

Community Guide
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
My cashier page showed a zero balance, but it showed my correct balance when I tried to sit a t a table.
I too had to uninstall before the installation would work.

N

nolifescotty

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Is anyone having the same problem as me . I cannot download the new ACR software.

blueskies

blueskies

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Yeah me too. Just gotta wait I guess.

B

Blakepc91

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Will probably be days before everything is back to running smoothly :(

O

ozrock

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I got it to work, but it is loading slow and not all the variety of tables are there like they used to be.

G

gwj63

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
acr/bcp update

I've never seen a pokerroom website do such a horrible job on an update.
There's so much that's not right with my account..
I hope they get it all fixed before next month

Y

Yunyi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR indeed improved the graphic design, the avatars were shifted to the outer side of each player's logo, thus the table looks less busy. I like it much better than before. Though I think it could be better.