Sam Trickett Just Got the Crap Beat out of Him

TEG2300

TEG2300

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Stay on topic and PM me your personal questions.

LOL solid post bud
I apologize for making an assumptive and pointed comment to Long_ it had nothing to do with the OP and was just kinda priggish. My bad.

O

onemorechance

live free or die
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
:) hehe I got that name from having a 5 foot bong, My buddy the night before I created this account hit it at a party, and I said don't puke/green out Scotty!

OMG was the funniest night ever, he hits the bong as I light it as it was too big for a one man hit, and as he starts to clear like 8 inches of the chamber he stands straight up and cheeks full blown and pukes all over me and like 3 other people.

haha memories.

Swear Engine

Swear Engine

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sheesh, guy gets a bit of a kicking outside a club by multiple knuckle-draggers and for some he isn't damaged enough or he did it himself? Tough crowd.

P

poker d player

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I heard he hooked up with some guy who calls himself long bong, got tired of hearing stories about his ability to kick and pound people, decided to take a hit off his huge bong, puked all over every one, slipped on the puke hit his head and hallucinated that he was jumped by ninjas.

It must be true, I read it on the internet.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sheesh, guy gets a bit of a kicking outside a club by multiple knuckle-draggers and for some he isn't damaged enough or he did it himself? Tough crowd.

+1

You guys are ridiculous. The picture only shows his face. He got beat up - stop trying to make yourselves look so dumb lol. I am in Vegas surrounded by people who know him - it happened - accept it or move on.

Jagsti

Jagsti

I'm sweet enough!
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Debs, why fall for it. These guys who doubt the story are internet tough guys dont you know! I mean jeez he has a 5' bong ffs! Gangsta!

kidkvno1

kidkvno1

Sarah's Pet
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
+1

You guys are ridiculous. The picture only shows his face. He got beat up - stop trying to make yourselves look so dumb lol. I am in Vegas surrounded by people who know him - it happened - accept it or move on.
+1
I've been hit in the face by flying things and the marks from them are small or did not show up at all.:rolleyes:
What you see in the movies and TV shows is way over done.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Debs, why fall for it. These guys who doubt the story are internet tough guys dont you know! I mean jeez he has a 5' bong ffs! Gangsta!

I guess lol. It is just irritating for them to repeatedly deny something that I know happened. It is also disrespectful to Sam who is the one who got beat up.

And yea I know it wasn't a mugging - as soon as details were released it was confirmed that an argument started in the bar he was in and they beat him up whem he left the club. He was with a girl - I think it was his girlfriend but not positive.

O

onemorechance

live free or die
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah I read it was his girlfriend, apparently some of the guys who beat up Trickett spat on her at some point as well. Classy.

long_bong

long_bong

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I heard he hooked up with some guy who calls himself long bong, got tired of hearing stories about his ability to kick and pound people, decided to take a hit off his huge bong, puked all over every one, slipped on the puke hit his head and hallucinated that he was jumped by ninjas.

It must be true, I read it on the internet.

Omg I lol'd so hard.

long_bong

long_bong

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I guess lol. It is just irritating for them to repeatedly deny something that I know happened. It is also disrespectful to Sam who is the one who got beat up.

And yea I know it wasn't a mugging - as soon as details were released it was confirmed that an argument started in the bar he was in and they beat him up whem he left the club. He was with a girl - I think it was his girlfriend but not positive.

No one is denying it dakota lulz

I actually knew about this before there was even a thread on CC about it, but was just poking some fun in my opening statement ITT. I did say but in all seriousness at the end Get better Sam we all respect you.

;)

And yes It was his girl/friend whom was with him.

They probably didn't even know who he was or maybe they did, But alot of people do stupid things at clubs from jealousy, weather its the cute guy getting all the attention or girl, to the rich guy to the guy with 3 girls.

I never understood why soo many people turn into mean drunks when they go out. I mean is our intention before we hop into the taxi to hit the club and get into a fight? No we all go out to have a good time, but shit always hits the fan.

@dakota, don't take the comments too heart ITT either, this is the reason we make threads to discuss have fun and chat with members over topics ;) accept the yays and nays.

But at this point I think everyone now believes the truth since this is now on like every forum online and even at the top of Highstakes DB this morning.

M

Marginal

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Confirmed Long Bong was at scene of the crime.

S

sryImPro

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thats really horrible,i want you quick recover...

twoturntablez

twoturntablez

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ive read most of this thread and theres a lot of dirt slinging going on. Im pretty sure it wasnt done by a bunch of under 5.5yr olds though.

Poof

Poof

Made in the USA
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wow this is really crazy, I will have to admit that until I watched the one drop, I had no idea who he was either :(

long_bong

long_bong

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Confirmed Long Bong was at scene of the crime.

Never said this, But I did see a tweet from Amanda Leatherman about 17 minutes after it happened.

And about an hr after Sam posted it on his twitter and within 3 hrs it was on 2+2 and a day later on CC.com

Smart ass ;)

JohnBoyWWFC

JohnBoyWWFC

Grindddddd
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Never said this, But I did see a tweet from Amanda Leatherman about 17 minutes after it happened.

And about an hr after Sam posted it on his twitter and within 3 hrs it was on 2+2 and a day later on CC.com

Smart ass ;)

Erm, it was on here like 30 minutes after it happened. You're trying hard but still reinforcing what Jagsti said in his first post about you.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Smart ass ;)

Umm... this thread was actually started before the 2+2 thread lol. I started it right after Sam tweeted it. Get your facts straight. :)

okeedokalee

okeedokalee

Glory To Ukraine
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
Very sad for Sam.He played brilliantly to finish runner up to my favorite player The Magician.

Once he recovers he will have $10,000,000 to keep him happy.

That game was huge, can't think of many sports with that sort of prize money.

The last couple of ours final table was live, very intense.

coyotegal

coyotegal

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sounds like alot of people are plain jealous over Sams status. As for him not looking like he was jumped by 5 guys, I really don't think there is a set look for a 5 guy beat down. It's too bad his big day had to be screwed up like that. But hey, with 10 mil in the bank, I'm sure it won't hurt too long! Gongrats to you on your Big Drop win, Sam!

JohnBoyWWFC

JohnBoyWWFC

Grindddddd
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Tilting how many people are saying he's got $10 million to make him feel better. He won nowhere near that.