Sam Trickett Just Got the Crap Beat out of Him

Jagsti

Jagsti

I'm sweet enough!
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
WV he has had 4 x 7 fig scores this year!

Last edited:
beardyian

beardyian

Scary Clown
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't follow/care about pro poker or tournaments. This is both. Outside of winning one huge donkament has this guy who got beat up done anything? I mean before last week did anyone else know his name?

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

url

Apart from being on of the top cash players around at the moment, he's won more than 'just one huge donkement'

http://pokerdb.thehendonmob.com/player.php?a=r&n=83701

B

BlueNowhere

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Umm if that took six guys hes a lying pussy LOL

Ive done way worse damage on my own to one face with a couple punches and 2 kicks to the face.

It actually looks like he maybe got mugged and handed over the money voluntarily and then punched himself in the face 5 times to not look like a pussy.

No offense debbie, I like the guy have nothing against him, he did just ship 9 mill in the one drop, but honestly there is no way 6 guys did that unless they where in the gay parade this weekend for gay pride here in Toronto, even then 6 gay guys have more action then what it looks like happened to his face here.

Liar Liar Sam Tricketts pants are on Fire yo!
I disagree. I've been jumped by 4 guys in the past and other than a lump on my eye and a tender nose I was relatively unmarked. I've also been battered by one guy who left me in much worse shape than 4 guys did. If anything it's easier for one guy to do more damage than a group of guys. Amount of damage /= number of guys responsible.

Jagsti

Jagsti

I'm sweet enough!
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Ive done way worse damage on my own to one face with a couple punches and 2 kicks to the face.

It actually looks like he maybe got mugged and handed over the money voluntarily and then punched himself in the face 5 times to not look like a pussy.

No offense debbie, I like the guy have nothing against him, he did just ship 9 mill in the one drop, but honestly there is no way 6 guys did that unless they where in the gay parade this weekend for gay pride here in Toronto, even then 6 gay guys have more action then what it looks like happened to his face here.

You sir are a moron!

Last edited:
R

Ranny

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You sir are a moron!

Tend to agree, it rare multiple attackers get to the face, more likely severe kicking to body area.

They are still cowards.

G

gazrosenau

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hmmm i do think 6 guys whould do more harm than that but that said its still wrong for it to happen

Charade You Are

Charade You Are

you can call me Frost
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I guess you guys want him to post naked pictures so you can see ALL the damage. Pretty sure most of it would have been done to his body.

I was attack by a gang once years ago, no face damage at all.

dmorris68

dmorris68

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm impressed at the poker vacuum that WVH lives in. :D

Trickett has been one of the top-rated cash players over the last couple years and has had a pretty impressive tournament record as well.

Yeah he plays big games in Macau I think.
Yes, he was invited to play along with Ivey and Durrr back when the big private games started up there over a year ago.

O

onemorechance

live free or die
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Some of the responses itt are unbelievable. Someone gets beaten up and you say 'Yeah well it doesn't look that bad'. Would it only be ok for him to complain if he'd ended up in intensive care? Jfc

youregoodmate

youregoodmate

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't follow/care about pro poker or tournaments. This is both. Outside of winning one huge donkament has this guy who got beat up done anything? I mean before last week did anyone else know his name?

He's won about $4-6 million live tourneys before his $10 million win... hes probably Englands greatest cash and tournament player.

Makwa

Makwa

Undesirable Predator
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Who is Trickett and What Train did he Come in On?

WV he has had 4 x 7 fig scores this year!

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

url

Apart from being on of the top cash players around at the moment, he's won more than 'just one huge donkement'

http://pokerdb.thehendonmob.com/player.php?a=r&n=83701

I'm impressed at the poker vacuum that WVH lives in. :D

Trickett has been one of the top-rated cash players over the last couple years and has had a pretty impressive tournament record as well.

Yes, he was invited to play along with Ivey and Durrr back when the big private games started up there (Macau) over a year ago.

:eek: :rolleyes:

long_bong

long_bong

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Some of the responses itt are unbelievable. Someone gets beaten up and you say 'Yeah well it doesn't look that bad'. Would it only be ok for him to complain if he'd ended up in intensive care? Jfc

Personally I would never post that wimpy looking picture, it honestly looks like a hooker turned him down and he got slapped out 3-5 times by a girl.

Just being honest.

2 or more guys would def not be that soft.

( But then again most likely he hurdled up on the ground in a fetal position and just got kicked around so yes I can see this to make sense looking at it this way :)

Last edited:
long_bong

long_bong

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You sir are a moron!

What does this comment get you?

What kind of Trolls are we allowing in our community here Debbie? making pointless disrespectful comments like this?

Please give this 12 year old From the Uk and the gent who randomly quoted his retarded post a +2 LOL +2? I think you wanted a +1 there bud. (please give them a warning to respect our community and not Troll, also Maybe they should learn to read stickies and rules. My appologies for my comments below about them but they are from the heart.

Your trolling comment is pure Moronic!

Just makes you look stupid dumb and lazy.

I explained my comment thuroughly and my explaination of my comment/thoughts on the topic in OP, and for you to just randomly call me a disrespectful name ITT for absolutely no reason because you don't know how to type in our language, save yourself the 2 mins it takes you to type "You sir are a Moron"

Stick to your day job picking up garbage and looking for permanent markers to make up carboard signs saying Need food Will suck your D*** for money ect.

GTFO troll.

JohnBoyWWFC

JohnBoyWWFC

Grindddddd
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
To those who doubt this happened (and really???? can't believe you lol)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-6-5m-poker-tournament.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

Read this article already. I'm not one of the disbelievers but this adds little credence. The Daily Mail is well known to be one of the shittiest papers in this country, spouting nothing but propaganda, not to mention, they clearly just picked up this story from Twitter, added in a couple backround bits from the Suns story on Trickett's win from the day before and didn't even check facts (Antonio Edfandiari (sic) from Italy?!)

JohnBoyWWFC

JohnBoyWWFC

Grindddddd
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

What kind of Trolls are we allowing in our community here Debbie? making pointless disrespectful comments like this?

Please give this 12 year old From the Uk and the gent who randomly quoted his retarded post a +2 LOL +2? I think you wanted a +1 there bud. (please give them a warning to respect our community and not Troll, also Maybe they should learn to read stickies and rules. My appologies for my comments below about them but they are from the heart.

I explained my comment thuroughly and my explaination of my comment/thoughts on the topic in OP, and for you to just randomly call me a disrespectful name ITT for absolutely no reason because you don't know how to type in our language, save yourself the 2 mins it takes you to type "You sir are a Moron"

Stick to your day job picking up garbage and looking for permanent markers to make up carboard signs saying Need food Will suck your D*** for money ect.

GTFO troll.

You're clearly the troll here. First you call Trickett a liar. Why would he lie? Then brag about how much damage you can do to a person. Then suggested it was a mugging when it's already been stated it wasn't. Then you make a homophobic slur.

Congratulations.

R

RamdeeBen

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A few hours earlier he tweeted "I lost the HU but now I'm going to drink until my organs fail"

The picture also looks like a morning after picture, more like a "Crap, looks like I got in a scrap with someone and came off worse but have to say I got jumped by six guys"

Of course we don't know what happened, but he obviously got extremely drunk the night before and woke up in the morning with cuts/bruises and probably can't actually remember what happened.

I reckon, he got drunk, can't remember what happened but knows he will have press interviews etc the following day so had to say he got jumped rather than causing/being equally involved in a fight but came off worse.

Of course what ever happened, it's still not nice:(

Great result in the one drop tournament too!

O

onemorechance

live free or die
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

GTFO troll.

If you think Jagsti is anywhere near 12 then you're def a moron

R

Ranny

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I was the +1.

You are a troll, posting shite about something you know nothing about, trying to bring nationality into it, generally making allegations with no facts.

A poor attempt at being a wum.

I stick with the moron comment.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips

GTFO troll.

Jagsti is a long term and well respected member of this forum. Your response to this thread was ridiculous and he responded accordingly and will get no warning for doing so.

I don't really like name calling in the forum - but tbh it took massive restraint for me not to respond the way he did - so gonna have to let him slide. :p

A

Aldito

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
"The tournament was won by Italy-born Antonio Edfandiari, who took home $18.3million (£11.7million) in prize money."