Sam Trickett Just Got the Crap Beat out of Him

long_bong

long_bong

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Umm... this thread was actually started before the 2+2 thread lol. I started it right after Sam tweeted it. Get your facts straight. :)

Yea I guess as I am more active on 2+2 I saw it there first and logged into CC.com perhaps a day or two later, but you get the idea ;) Never ment to put it in a way that here at CC.com we are copying posts or anything dakota ;)

This ^^ was just how i herd about it is all.

JusSumguy

JusSumguy

Chipmonger
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Rumor is that Antonio had 10-20% of himself. And Trickett had 50% of himself. So Tricket seems the winner after all.

d8d044350.jpg

-

coyotegal

coyotegal

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He most likely did not put up the 1 million buy in himself. So he has to share the winnings with the people who bought a piece of him.
That may be so, it may not... he has recentyly won $2m in april...
http://www.cardplayer.com/poker-news/13114-sam-trickett-wins-2-million-pot-in-macau-cash-games
At any rate, his winnings at the wsop were $10m and thats what my reply was in reference to...
Tilting how many people are saying he's got $10 million to make him feel better. He won nowhere near that.

LarkMarlow

LarkMarlow

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Rumor is that Antonio had 10-20% of himself. And Trickett had 50% of himself. So Tricket seems the winner after all.

But Antonio made a helluva lot more people very, very happy. :D

JusSumguy

JusSumguy

Chipmonger
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
But Antonio made a helluva lot more people very, very happy. :D

True. We all love the magician. But don't sell yourself short on this Tricket guy. He can surly play the poker.

-

P

pierceisgod

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If I ever win prize money 10 million or more the first thing im going to do is hire a body guard full time for at least 2 months and pay him well so something like would never happen to me.

LarkMarlow

LarkMarlow

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
...don't sell yourself short on this Tricket guy...

Not for a moment. On any given day, that thing could have gone either way, and likely more Trickett's way imo. Still, I am thrilled for Antonio. I truly loved how he ascribed his win to "clear intention".

C

Chemist

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Phil Laak didn't really have an ATV accident,
he allegedly got beat up by a girl too. :D
mmmm his girl could beat me up in my dreams. :)

btw I heard it here first and was the first time I heard the final tournament results too.

But Well done Sam, good result to add to the aussie high rollers,
shame about the altercation during the celebratory night.