Chips
Poster of the Year candidate ITT

long_bong

long_bong

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I agree with long born, jagsti needs to get his 12 year old garbage collecting, dick sucking for money ass out of here.

lol

You personally attack me you will get yours, simple.

I play poker for a living, and have plenty of tilt juice in me :)

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Okay - we have all derailed this thread enough now - future posts need to be about the thread topic or I will delete them. (including my own lol)

M

Marginal

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So how many men you think beat him up?

over/under 5.5

TylerN

TylerN

Kool-Aid & Frozen Pizza
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that bong might have been a little bit too long brah

funkywhiteboy78

funkywhiteboy78

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
dakota- now, all the info i get is from twitter, mind you, but i do recall trickett's gf saying it was absolutely not a mugging scenario. what i took out of it was that it was an incident that occured in the club and that it carried over into the streets. also heard they spat on his girlfriend. anyway you look at it , the guilty parties are a bunch of low class thugs and once again, one of the games nice guys was the victim. success breeds envy, as the saying goes. again, im not an authority, just a fan who has been e-railing the wsop hard via twitter from 3k miles away. so take what i say with a grain of salt.

oacnaf

oacnaf

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Of course it was a bunch of idiots, jealous of this kids money and his hot ass girlfriend.. Like funky just said one of the games nice guys was a victim, I want to see those thugs locked up.. He had such a sick one drop, I'm glad the kid got 2nd instead of 8th or 9th.. 10 Million and an ass kicking is better then 1 Million and an ass kicking haha

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For the non-believers - it is confirmed and reported at USA today and every Tv station in Vegas has reported on the story. Guess you were wrong.

long_bong

long_bong

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that bong might have been a little bit too long brah

:) hehe I got that name from having a 5 foot bong, My buddy the night before I created this account hit it at a party, and I said don't puke/green out Scotty!

OMG was the funniest night ever, he hits the bong as I light it as it was too big for a one man hit, and as he starts to clear like 8 inches of the chamber he stands straight up and cheeks full blown and pukes all over me and like 3 other people.

haha memories.

TylerN

TylerN

Kool-Aid & Frozen Pizza
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
632.jpg

Makwa

Makwa

Undesirable Predator
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
OK it was me with a bunch of British twits I met, one was called Marg... useless donks really but they can punch and spit good... (I mean well)... :party:

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
For the non-believers - it is confirmed and reported at USA today and every Tv station in Vegas has reported on the story. Guess you were wrong.
Pictures don't lie... I've had tricyle wipeouts that left me more battered. :p

Makwa

Makwa

Undesirable Predator
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
:) hehe I got that name from having a 5 foot bong, My buddy the night before I created this account hit it at a party, and I said don't puke/green out Scotty!

OMG was the funniest night ever, he hits the bong as I light it as it was too big for a one man hit, and as he starts to clear like 8 inches of the chamber he stands straight up and cheeks full blown and pukes all over me and like 3 other people.

haha memories.

as you were, carry on... :icon_thum