Sam Trickett Just Got the Crap Beat out of Him

R

Ranny

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
"The tournament was won by Italy-born Antonio Edfandiari, who took home $18.3million (£11.7million) in prize money."

Iranian born please.

Played cracking poker as well, especially after I thought he had become a TV pro.

JohnBoyWWFC

JohnBoyWWFC

Grindddddd
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Read this article already. I'm not one of the disbelievers but this adds little credence. The Daily Mail is well known to be one of the shittiest papers in this country, spouting nothing but propaganda, not to mention, they clearly just picked up this story from Twitter, added in a couple backround bits from the Suns story on Trickett's win from the day before and didn't even check facts (Antonio Edfandiari (sic) from Italy?!)

"The tournament was won by Italy-born Antonio Edfandiari, who took home $18.3million (£11.7million) in prize money."

Oh hi.

TEG2300

TEG2300

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Long_Bong What is your purpose in this Forum not just this thread but the Forum. Sorry to sidetrack and feed the Troll just really curious. What makes it okay for you to call Trickett names but not okay to be called a name?

Jagsti

Jagsti

I'm sweet enough!
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What does this comment get you?

What kind of Trolls are we allowing in our community here Debbie? making pointless disrespectful comments like this?

Please give this 12 year old From the Uk and the gent who randomly quoted his retarded post a +2 LOL +2? I think you wanted a +1 there bud. (please give them a warning to respect our community and not Troll, also Maybe they should learn to read stickies and rules. My appologies for my comments below about them but they are from the heart.

Your trolling comment is pure Moronic!

Just makes you look stupid dumb and lazy.

I explained my comment thuroughly and my explaination of my comment/thoughts on the topic in OP, and for you to just randomly call me a disrespectful name ITT for absolutely no reason because you don't know how to type in our language, save yourself the 2 mins it takes you to type "You sir are a Moron"

Stick to your day job picking up garbage and looking for permanent markers to make up carboard signs saying Need food Will suck your D*** for money ect.

GTFO troll.

I am deeply offended sir.... I have never sucked D*** for money!

Last edited:
Jagsti

Jagsti

I'm sweet enough!
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think the sarcasm will be lost on him though!

M

Marginal

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I agree with long born, jagsti needs to get his 12 year old garbage collecting, dick sucking for money ass out of here.

Last edited:
pifan

pifan

PiFace
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
sucks to get beat up, but the rest of the thread is hilarious "Jagsti for President"

ps

Nice to hear from you Marginal, I have missed your quick wit here, glad too see your back!

M

Marginal

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
the golden rule OMC, want in?

long_bong

long_bong

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Long_Bong What is your purpose in this Forum not just this thread but the Forum. Sorry to sidetrack and feed the Troll just really curious. What makes it okay for you to call Trickett names but not okay to be called a name?

Stay on topic and PM me your personal questions.

LOL solid post bud