German player wins $ 2 million Spin & Go for $ 5

ASMautoneJr

ASMautoneJr

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
PokerStars earns the highest online poker win ever - $ 2 million! The lucky one was a German poker player playing under the nickname Donk3399 (Nick Walsh). The victory was won in the Spin & Go tournament. Until that time, the maximum wins in this format were no more than $ 1,000,000.

this one won a prize ......... it must be falling off tomorrow!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

bylly3

bylly3

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This news is amazing like the Brazilian who recently won the Sunday Million if I am not wrong.

Highscoregodx

Highscoregodx

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I recently saw a video on YouTube where a Russian player won 250 thousand in "Spin n go". But 2 million is stronger and cooler. Respect him, and let him share his luck with me :D

I

Ianmacca99

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It must have been a terrible experience for the other 2 players...... $0 or $2 million .
Usually when the top prize is big they pay out 2 places I've played ones before where it has multiplied to $500 and 2nd place got $50 so maybe it would be the same situation if not imagine losing on the river for this heartbreaking

Nirametal

Nirametal

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The main thing is that money does not go to harm. How many cases were there a person won a lot of money in a lottery and ended poorly. I hope this money will bring him and his entourage only happiness

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What was the buy in to achieve that ? Is this real ..seems hard to imagine as those pay next to nothing almost everytime its less then tge combined 3 players like 85 or more percent of the time

T

tigervball

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That is luck but you can imagine the pressure you should feel when you see you play for 2 million with only a 5-dollar entry and such a short starting stack, I do not particularly like to play the spin but now I will play at least a couple of sipns daily I don't aspire 2 million I settle for 500 or 1000 $

Could you imagine! I am stoked when I spin 5 times my entry! Lol. I would’ve shaking for the first few hands I bet, just the excitement.

topcatbrazil

topcatbrazil

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A heart attack was clearly possible if this happened to me. So perhaps it is better that It didn't.

meser09

meser09

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
this one won a prize ......... it must be falling!

saha2000

saha2000

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's best if the author of the topic gave the source, because it might as well be a news ticker, a so-called marketing play so that more people play :)

But if it's true, he really had to be lucky.

Andrey FRIFIN

Andrey FRIFIN

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Waiting for my such jackpot):2s4::jd4:

MAGICUZ

MAGICUZ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If I knew in what month and on what days pokerstars a large amount of money in spin, I would only play spin in those days.Although i don't like spin.I think pokerstars themselves decide when to throw players big money)

Aldorabe

Aldorabe

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
that prize comes out once in 350 million

M

markmu

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Amazing.
Just imagine the feeling after winning this:D
He probably wanted some fun so he startet playing spin&go and he ends up as a double millionaire.
I would piss my pants playing such a big pot:D

M

mottap14

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Congratulations Nicky. What a lucky guy. The second place went all in with 6 and 7. What a bad decision. I cannot imagine how he felt after losing that hand.

AgentXtreme

AgentXtreme

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Life changing, he's thinking now what to do with this money after the quarantine

B

BOBO777BOBO

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Would be alot of pressure for sure with those stakes
Congrats on a life changing event

Nicolasd07

Nicolasd07

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That is luck but you can imagine the pressure you should feel when you see you play for 2 million with only a 5-dollar entry and such a short starting stack, I do not particularly like to play the spin but now I will play at least a couple of sipns daily I don't aspire 2 million I settle for 500 or 1000 $
I largely agree with this comment, it must be crazy verse playing such a big prize putting only 5 usd, but it's silly to think that this happens often is the luck of 1 in 1 million, I think playing spin and go looking for that prize it will never happen, you have to go with your head in other prizes more chords like a x3 x5 x10 if you are lucky

L

lolshovaments

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just follow the spin and go scene since the release of this game.
I really enjoy but... is a very crazy thing!

Here in brazil $780k bucks for the runner-up in the Main Event of 2014 WCOOP was the biggest prize ever. Few years later a girl won $1kk in a Spin and was the top prize in Brazil! Crazy or not?

#loldonkaments

ammje

ammje

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wow how lucky, like a poker game, it can change your life, I have a friend from Uruguay, he earned four thousand euros in an express at winamax, in three minutes.:D

A pity that I do not like spin, although a few months ago I won a few dollars, with some tickets that I won.;)

RENEY444

RENEY444

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
my guess is

this structure gives worse payouts long term than other formats .

darionara

darionara

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

this is crazy that great prize that takes home was very lucky I hope some day to find a boat of those amounts

ZPfBTNanAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)]
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)][/COLOR]

[/COLOR]​

Crash Burn

Crash Burn

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A beautiful prize ... This must be happy in life.