German player wins $ 2 million Spin & Go for $ 5

greatgame230

greatgame230

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That is luck but you can imagine the pressure you should feel when you see you play for 2 million with only a 5-dollar entry and such a short starting stack, I do not particularly like to play the spin but now I will play at least a couple of sipns daily I don't aspire 2 million I settle for 500 or 1000 $

armoko

armoko

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
yeah it's crazy! I would lose my mind probably, just imagine you can become a millionaire. It's crazy. Spins are pure luck.

Only_player

Only_player

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I agree with the commenter above. For me, spin n gо is more luck than smart game. I understand the joy of winning a jackpot but I do not understand the people who play in this type of tournament)
I have received several free tickets to such tournaments. I won some of them but did not enjoy the process of the game. In any case, happy for the new record))

ASMautoneJr

ASMautoneJr

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I had either the video !!!!
:pcguru:

M

MaZeee323

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wow thats nice, congrats for him, don't want to know how the other 2 players feels like :confused:

dallam

dallam

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I love spin & go, most of the players are so impatient so easy way to get money, but sometimes luck is just not on the right side. Anyway, my biggest multiplier was x10, but I am always dreaming about having the jackpot. And yeah, this German guy can be sattisfield, and have no financial problems for the rest of his life. ;)

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If he's 50 yrs old,maybe,,,,if he's 20,,no way it's lasting lol. :D $$$ Nice Bink!

R

Richard Grant

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wow get on the spin and go's. They say you should always invest some of your money in very high reward situations. As long as its not too much you won't notice its gone and although you likely will never win the big one if you do you will be happy happy happy.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Fully Tilted
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
PokerStars earns the highest online poker win ever - $ 2 million! The lucky one was a German poker player playing under the nickname Donk3399 (Nick Walsh). The victory was won in the Spin & Go tournament. Until that time, the maximum wins in this format were no more than $ 1,000,000.

When was this? I'm curious because that account doesn't show any activity since Nov.2019

edit - nevermind... this was in 2019

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Fully Tilted
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Spins are pure luck.

I agree with the commenter above. For me, spin n gо is more luck than smart game.

'IF' this were true, then why do Spin 'n Go staking stables exist? And why are there a bunch of players who 'study' for playing this format? And why are they consistently winning players? Is it because they are just 'luckier' than the rest? (& I am not talking about winning the big multipliers because I am sure this is not what the regulars who play in these are looking to solely do & it's not why they are consistently winning).
Do you know they have coaching for Spin 'n Gos? Training videos? Staking stables?
Why would ANY of these exist if this format was reliant solely upon 'luck'???

hmm... there might just be more to this game than first surmised :eek:

armoko

armoko

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
'IF' this were true, then why do Spin 'n Go staking stables exist? And why are there a bunch of players who 'study' for playing this format? And why are they consistently winning players? Is it because they are just 'luckier' than the rest? (& I am not talking about winning the big multipliers because I am sure this is not what the regulars who play in these are looking to solely do & it's not why they are consistently winning).
Do you know they have coaching for Spin 'n Gos? Training videos? Staking stables?
Why would ANY of these exist if this format was reliant solely upon 'luck'???

hmm... there might just be more to this game than first surmised :eek:

I agree with you but it was misunderstanding. Under „luck“ I was meaning the big amount of money which you can win. It happens not so often when you have so big multiplier. I tried to play spins but never get multiplier more than 3x

venycyos

venycyos

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I believe it has something to second and third as well. when rolling a large multiplier!

D

dayontour

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wish it was me

Wish it was me but on the bright side, how many $5 spin and go's has he played?

P

possle

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Crazy !!!
Is there a Video somewhere?

Congrats !!!

estefanetti

estefanetti

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Uffff
That a lot of money. I want to see the video too.

akgross

akgross

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We can only believe in our success in this game. His Majesty Chance chose a lucky player. May good luck be in our games.:)

riverlizard3

riverlizard3

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
great news for him, in those big games , do you think there is second place money or does it all stay one winner, in any case its a good day for him-lol

Lutring87

Lutring87

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is a great luck :) all my appreciation for being able to sit down .. presumably after that he won't have much financial problems in life.
I'm sorry for the players who slipped off the win ..: /

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That's happiness. And recently there was information that German players have problems with online poker.

theRaven68

theRaven68

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
spin&gо is pure luck without any gameplan

10gerka

10gerka

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If it is poker, you are likely to win those money figures, that if in spin go it is sometimes more luck than a game of strategies, for several reasons, one for the time that is short, the blinds increase rapidly, for the stack that It is short, that makes you make faster and sometimes meaningless decisions, you go there, every so often, but in general it is a pretty fun game, but if we really want to see results we would have to play cash or tournaments, but you have to congratulate that player for what was obtained ..