Chips
The stuff every poker player's dreams are made of

walkkking

walkkking

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
PokerStars earns the highest online poker win ever - $ 2 million! The lucky one was a German poker player playing under the nickname Donk3399 (Nick Walsh). The victory was won in the Spin & Go tournament. Until that time, the maximum wins in this format were no more than $ 1,000,000.
Wooow.. he is have a biiiigluck! Congratulation for him!

S

Slacker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Definition of LUCKBOX!! Wow, congrats to him.

Garfield52

Garfield52

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Now that is what you call luck, but obviously there had to be dome skill in there as well. Congratulations !!!! I would be content to win |$10 LOL

KristaK

KristaK

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hi hi :ciao: wow!!!
i wish was me do it lol
i play sometimes spin&gos i never chance for more than 5x
plus i usually lose so makes no matter what prize is *sighs*

U

underdog140

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Has any video been surfaced of the game itself?

koisug

koisug

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
PokerStars earns the highest online poker win ever - $ 2 million! The lucky one was a German poker player playing under the nickname Donk3399 (Nick Walsh). The victory was won in the Spin & Go tournament. Until that time, the maximum wins in this format were no more than $ 1,000,000.
Lucky, I 'd like to be in his place. Just a question, and somewhere there is confirmation of this fact, or is it exclusively a "marketing duck" from pokerstars:dancing2:

Pokerishard

Pokerishard

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If is true....congrats.........If is not true........Nice publicity.......

K

KAVA

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Would you ever dare to go allin in such a situation? I can't even imagine the pressure. And the pain when you lose the headsup :) probably I'd cry and go mad and depressed for a life lol.

zlajazlaja2

zlajazlaja2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
congratulations to the winner, but imagine the pressure the players who fought for that prize, with a small stack, a huge prize, a small buy in, amazing :)

K

killosaby

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Dang... 15 min? 2M in 15 min is approximately $2222.22 per second. Great job Donk3399 (Nick Walsh)!

MrAlabama

MrAlabama

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
congratulations to the winner, but imagine the pressure the players who fought for that prize, with a small stack, a huge prize, a small buy in, amazing :)

yeah, that would be a nervous game. all players would be in the same boat though

B

BundesBurger

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If is true....congrats.........If is not true........Nice publicity.......

??? nice advertising if it's a lie?:congrats:
If Pokerstars cheats here, they cheat everywhere! then there is no moral limit at pokerstars!:puke:

Popescu97

Popescu97

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Hi

Wow,so amazing,i think he has some pressure on that game

JoeKampman

JoeKampman

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'd have to have ten deep calming breaths and then convince myself to buckle down and play smart aggressive poker. Wow that had to get his heart pumping.

K

kidrock1211

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sweet I could only dream of such a day! I bet he is still in shock! Does anyone know the player's name or did I miss it in the comments?

B

BundesBurger

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sweet I could only dream of such a day! I bet he is still in shock! Does anyone know the player's name or did I miss it in the comments?

here in the german poker scene there is no known Nick Walsh or donk3399 who won 2 million and that would surely get around! Nothing on sharkscope? If that's true? The two losers are no longer happy in their lives. Why German? Nick is originally from the United States and has lived in Great Britain since he was eight. As a co-founder of OP Poker, he will soon have over 2 million, so why the fuss.

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
here in the german poker scene there is no known Nick Walsh or donk3399 who won 2 million and that would surely get around! Nothing on sharkscope? If that's true? The two losers are no longer happy in their lives. Why German? Nick is originally from the United States and has lived in Great Britain since he was eight. As a co-founder of OP Poker, he will soon have over 2 million, so why the fuss.

I'm thinking it's not really about 'who' won the spin and go but 'how much' they won.

B

BundesBurger

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm thinking it's not really about 'who' won the spin and go but 'how much' they won.

is that so? I find that remarkable.
So it doesn't matter whether something is right or not.
beautiful new world.:congrats: