Chips
wow , billionaire with 5 $ . life's changing

Pokerishard

Pokerishard

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If is true congratiulations for them. It is hard to believe it from 5 $ became milionaire..

L

lusquinha2020

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Jesus Christ, imagine winning this amount of money with US$5...Gotta love the poker world haha

magnetoak47

magnetoak47

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Imagine if was the first Spin he ever played

gravac

gravac

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Once I played mega fortune slot on 0.25 c bet and I entered the bonus game.
There were 3 arrows that bring you to 2.2M dollar at that time Mega Jackpot.
I mange to hit 2 arrows and fight for the Mega. I missed the last one arrow and she have positioned just one place bellow.
For a just hairline a would hit the Mega, my heart would explode at the moment, never in a life I wouldn't think that for 2 seconds uncertainty, human can experience such a excitement.
The bad side, I just won 18euros. At the upper level - 2.2M$ SICK!
It can be defined like a miss click :)
Imagine just wining 2M , that would sent you in a lifetime vacation, with all money related problems you would have, its done in a second.
Congratz to the winner and don't forget to play and hope for the win, maybe one day it will come, I missed one mine, waiting for the next now.
Maybe will come, maybe will never come, who knows

B

bempassado

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
PokerStars earns the highest online poker win ever - $ 2 million! The lucky one was a German poker player playing under the nickname Donk3399 (Nick Walsh). The victory was won in the Spin & Go tournament. Until that time, the maximum wins in this format were no more than $ 1,000,000.

Man this is surreal !!!!!!! Kkkkkkkkk

I'm just trying to imagine how it would be. One day you are drinking cheap beer, cheap food, trying to survive one bill at the time, living a normal human life, in the other day you woke up and realize you are a milionare with a 5$ investiment kkkkkkkkkkkk. Crazy !!!!!!!!!

1nsomn1a

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They got $ 200,000 each, how can they feel?:D

P.S. That was the answer, but something went wrong:stoned:

Last edited:
B

bempassado

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A heart attack was clearly possible if this happened to me. So perhaps it is better that It didn't.

I feel you bro ! It would be unbeliavable to play this game and more hard, you would lose and live the rest of your life knowing that you lost a lifetime oportunity.

gravac

gravac

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Somehow I found my amazing almost multimillionaire moment :eek::eek:
What a bad day it was, maybe it was because I was using windows xp :D

Attachments

• Whentheluckisntonyourside.jpg
    Whentheluckisntonyourside.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 9
ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
PokerStars earns the highest online poker win ever - $ 2 million! The lucky one was a German poker player playing under the nickname Donk3399 (Nick Walsh). The victory was won in the Spin & Go tournament. Until that time, the maximum wins in this format were no more than $ 1,000,000.

It must have been a sensational feeling for him, but it was also a little scary. Seeing the spin for $ 2M could have been incredible. However, winning such a table requires a serious nervous system.

I congratulate her!