BetOnline Payout Issue - Bad Beat Jackpot Winner - Resolved

dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Considering everything this is an OUTSTANDING outcome, especially with how fast it happened.

2-6-17 was your first deposit, and according to what I read, it was just a few days till the big event, so 2-10 ???

And you are getting big chunks of $$$ already!

You felt comfortable all was clarified in 2 weeks.

Anyone who has withdrawn in recent years, to the USA, will know the first withdrawal is the one that takes the longest. 2 weeks for them to go thru that KYC process is perfectly understandable.

So!, New car? :D

B

benjustben

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
wow that's amazing!
so glad it worked out for you
thank you for sharing!

John A

John A

Poker Zion Coach
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Cool... good to hear. It's good that you went to the forum and encouraged them to do the right thing. :)

C

cjrent0608

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Is Betonline rigged?

video is self explanatory

although it is blackjack, who is to say they won't cheat you out playing poker?

C

cjrent0608

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Has anyone actually requested a payout from BOL?

nitulbhatia

nitulbhatia

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thats crazy, cant believe this video, seems like something fishy. So ya live blackjack gets rigged but online poker is never rigged. Enjoy sunday.

C

cjrent0608

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks everyone. Got a call from the Poker Room Manager last night (won't say his name) congratulating me and apologizing. He explained to me the process and answered any questions I had. He also said to ask for him personally next time if I have any concerns/need something.

Happy to report BetOnline is the real deal, a respectable and first class organization. My experience tells me that and I've proven that to the online poker community. I had to bring this report public to protect myself and that's the only reason I did it. If anything, this should show CardsChat forum members/guests that BOL is the leader in the industry and CardsChat rankings are legit, accurate and reliable.

Just read this entire forum and I'm glad everything worked out for you!! Ever since I saw that blackjack dealer getting caught cheating on video, I thought BOL was a scam/fishy. You've removed all doubt, and now I can play without having second thoughts of getting screwed over!

E

edgroo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm glad you got it sort it out bro and congrats on your winnings.

TimeForTheAce

TimeForTheAce

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks everyone!

BOL has provided speedy payouts and I've received all of the money.

Feel free to reach out with anymore questions.

akran75

akran75

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
craizystory.. :)
C O N G R A T U L A T I O N SSSSSSSSSS :)

ankitantil

ankitantil

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Congratulation bro.
Happy for you.
Wish you all the best. :)

J

Jmckay

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Man oh man wouldn't i love to get in on that jackpot

tenaciousdc

tenaciousdc

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Congrats again. You put a lot of time and effort and I am glad it worked out. And thanks for wanting to give back to the community; that is very kind and generous of you. Hats off!! :)

R

Radebaugh

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm glad I found this all out before I put anymore time into my account ... I put in a hi Fred and took it up to 850 in 4 days even getting silver status .. When I found out about it being a scam last night I went to the 5 ten and played dumb telling them they could have their money back and I can't wait until karma co.3rd arou d .. Pieces of *** **** that hopefully a site opens up in the us .. I have been playing sinse I was little and I'm a pro now just sucks there's nowhere legit to play ... I still need to cancel my credit card for now I just transfers my money to my savings

MrGrace

MrGrace

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm very happy it worked out you v
Brought back my faith with bet online i can only imagine the doubt and frustration you most of felt after winning all that money and not receiving it and being messed with it most of seemed. Thanks for sharing with the community and congratulations to you.

Pokerstudy

Pokerstudy

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
This thread is very interesting just for the sake of how crazy stressful it might be to not be sure if you get your jackpot, looks like he did though! Old thread but just interesting as can be. Could even be turned into a short film lol

——
A side thought I still would love to read one story of someone that wins from the Sunday $109 bounty with 65k payout! Would that be tons of separate money orders/checks!?

Last edited:
K

kamciono5

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've just read your journey to finally get what you deserve it's just.. wow. I know that you won this bad beat jackpot few years ago, but congrats man :)

Surely everyone has drawn at least one conclusion from this story - always verify your account as soon as possible from the moment you start playing at the pr because you never know when the fate will smile at you ;)

D

Dale3380

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
US
Chips
I know this is a real old post and nobody probably will reply?I won the badbeat jackpot in the summer of 2018 and still have not ben paid .My quad tens lost to a strait flush. There reason for not paying me is that they are saying the card was not lowered from Jack's yet .Everyone that was playing poker at betonline during this time knows its a big fat lie!!At the time that I won it was the biggest pot in the history of bad beat jackpots at almost a million bucks .They lowered the card for at least the second time two hours before I started playing cash games .They would interrupt what ever poker game you where playing to tell everyone the card was lowered and jackpot is now easier to win simply to get more people to play .The person that won the previous bad beat jackpot won it with quad fives and only four hundred thousand in jackpot. The bad beat jackpot rules say as the pot grows we make it easier to win bye lowering the threshold of quads all down to quad fours .Later that year they changed the rules so that it can be won with quad fours starting out instead of Jack's. Betonline wanted more people to win more often means more money for them.I can not believe they can actually get bye with not paying me saying the card had not ben lowered when everyone knows with the pot that high the card was lowered maybe five times when I won with quad tens .I think the winners have ben there own players or bots in the past .They did not want or expect me to win so they will lie and cheat me out of my winnings .I have concrete proof the card was lowered threw other customers who where playing at the exact same time but on other tables they all say the exact same thing the card had ben lowered multiple times .But betonline is going to stick with there cheating ways and screw me out of my money .They had someone win the jackpot twice or back to back this was actually them paying them selves .The odds of winning a bad beat jackpot are 1 in 2million .Have you ever heard of anyone winning the lottery back to back not me ?This is just more proof betonline is a scam site .If anyone that reads this has any ideas on how to help me get winnings would appreciate it and pay you out of my winning amount. If they finally do pay me with interest would be over a half million bucks .If they would have paid me like they should have when I won it would have ben like 350,000 or in that range .Whatever 45%of nine hundred thousand is ?That is how much money they screwed me out of just bye saying the card had not ben lowered yet .It was the biggest jackpot in the history of bad beat jackpots and they say card was not lowered go figure when in every other bad beat tournament they lower the card every fifty thousand but mysteriously did not lower it in this one ?I guess the break ins that sounded like a phone ringing saying the card was lowered was a mistake also?Betonline is full of shit and people should not play here if they want to be treated fairly. Thanks

puzzlefish

puzzlefish

student of the donk arts
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
It's all fun and games as long as you're just depositing and losing, not winning or withdrawing.

I'd suggest taking it to social media.

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

With a Balloon to the Moon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
@Poker Orifice

^ Some good popcorn here. Guy waited 6 years before releasing this gem.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
@Poker Orifice

^ Some good popcorn here. Guy waited 6 years before releasing this gem.
& puzzles responds as if it's something of merit (take it to social media... any way we can add b.s. there about this online game I cannot beat is good! Nobody should be allowed to play... anywhere!).

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I know this is a real old post and nobody probably will reply?I won the badbeat jackpot in the summer of 2018 and still have not ben paid .My quad tens lost to a strait flush. There reason for not paying me is that they are saying the card was not lowered from Jack's yet .Everyone that was playing poker at betonline during this time knows its a big fat lie!!At the time that I won it was the biggest pot in the history of bad beat jackpots at almost a million bucks .They lowered the card for at least the second time two hours before I started playing cash games .They would interrupt what ever poker game you where playing to tell everyone the card was lowered and jackpot is now easier to win simply to get more people to play .The person that won the previous bad beat jackpot won it with quad fives and only four hundred thousand in jackpot. The bad beat jackpot rules say as the pot grows we make it easier to win bye lowering the threshold of quads all down to quad fours .Later that year they changed the rules so that it can be won with quad fours starting out instead of Jack's. Betonline wanted more people to win more often means more money for them.I can not believe they can actually get bye with not paying me saying the card had not ben lowered when everyone knows with the pot that high the card was lowered maybe five times when I won with quad tens .I think the winners have ben there own players or bots in the past .They did not want or expect me to win so they will lie and cheat me out of my winnings .I have concrete proof the card was lowered threw other customers who where playing at the exact same time but on other tables they all say the exact same thing the card had ben lowered multiple times .But betonline is going to stick with there cheating ways and screw me out of my money .They had someone win the jackpot twice or back to back this was actually them paying them selves .The odds of winning a bad beat jackpot are 1 in 2million .Have you ever heard of anyone winning the lottery back to back not me ?This is just more proof betonline is a scam site .If anyone that reads this has any ideas on how to help me get winnings would appreciate it and pay you out of my winning amount. If they finally do pay me with interest would be over a half million bucks .If they would have paid me like they should have when I won it would have ben like 350,000 or in that range .Whatever 45%of nine hundred thousand is ?That is how much money they screwed me out of just bye saying the card had not ben lowered yet .It was the biggest jackpot in the history of bad beat jackpots and they say card was not lowered go figure when in every other bad beat tournament they lower the card every fifty thousand but mysteriously did not lower it in this one ?I guess the break ins that sounded like a phone ringing saying the card was lowered was a mistake also?Betonline is full of shit and people should not play here if they want to be treated fairly. Thanks

900,000 x 0.45 = $405,000 (can I have the $55k difference from the amount you thought it was.... when you get paid?)

Winner Poker