BetOnline Payout Issue - Bad Beat Jackpot Winner - Resolved

TimeForTheAce

TimeForTheAce

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks sumyunguy. Will be reaching out to BOL Monday afternoon if I don't hear anything. I think I've been pretty fair here with giving them time (5+ days) to investigate. Monday most likely also brings in management so I get that. I don't want to take anymore steps at this point. I hope this ends here and we can all move on.

TimeForTheAce

TimeForTheAce

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
**UPDATE**

I just wanted to let everyone know BetOnline just emailed me and have cleared my account, the KYC is finally over. Thank you, Security Team at BetOnline.

I requested a payout today promptly. As long as everything goes well, I will be hosting a tournament to give back to the great CardsChat members. Your support and kind words meant the world to me.

I will update if anything changes.

smallfrie

smallfrie

Lucky Ducky
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
**UPDATE**

I just wanted to let everyone know BetOnline just emailed me and have cleared my account, the KYC is finally over. Thank you, Security Team at BetOnline.

I requested a payout today promptly. As long as everything goes well, I will be hosting a tournament to give back to the great CardsChat members. Your support and kind words meant the world to me.

Great! I had my doubts about this ending positively for you, but I am glad to hear all is well :)

TimeForTheAce

TimeForTheAce

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Great! I had my doubts about this ending positively for you, but I am glad to hear all is well :)
Just goes to show you honestly is a powerful tool. I was straight up with them, told them everything and they delivered. The payout was just now 'Authorized'.

I will confirm back here when I received my first payout. I reached out to Debi, site admin, to work on this freeroll for you members.

dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For those that are not aware..KYC is Know Your Customer.

Congrats, and thank you for sharing the process. Looking forward to you posting you got some large chunk of it.

A

acemenow

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Awesome!!!! Great news and congrats! Now put it all on black at a roulette table ~ LOL jk!!!!

S

sumyunguy

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
From HslHoff

**UPDATE**

ACE, you'd know me as hslhoff, is there any way I can get in touch with you?

S

sekcapilniqt

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
this is very bad has happened to you bro
I will be very happy to pay you profit
surely you say that you are honest and hardworking you I trust you completely
they are not really 135 000 dollars but many of us the money
as said at least part of the money you pay but you won vischko must pay you good luck bro not despair everything will be fine Sigourney am

Pokerguy6666

Pokerguy6666

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wow, I am happy for you Sir. When I first read your situation, I was certain that they were going to screw you out of your winnings, I am so glad I was wrong.

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
Awesome outcome, and you are right, explaining truthfully will help a lot, it's no good starting to abuse them, all that will do is make them look for any minor reason not to payout.

[emoji41]

XXPXXP

XXPXXP

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Congrats on the story with a happy end.
and for your cash out and win.:D

E

ekgbeat

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
@TimeForTheAce I'm glad to see that you got your payout. I extremely dislike the BOL software, and I'm only on there to support Cards Chat.

I got thru what could have been much more stressful, by changing my attitude to where I only considered I had a lot of play money. I made no plans for any of the money I won. I lost any expectations I would ever see any of it.

This is a good attitude to have in general, but weren't you worried about the tax liability from your winnings? You would still owe taxes on your winnings unless you are a Canadian citizen.

jaymfc

jaymfc

R.I.P DJ & Buck
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I knew (was hoping) I was right :) they would have to outright cheat you not to pay, they had no good reason not to. congrats sir :)

B

BAGELBEAR

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
MAZEL TOV on your huge bad beat jackpot YAY!!!!
So happy the situation us resolved and you will get
your hard won money :cool:

Debby

TimeForTheAce

TimeForTheAce

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks everyone. Got a call from the Poker Room Manager last night (won't say his name) congratulating me and apologizing. He explained to me the process and answered any questions I had. He also said to ask for him personally next time if I have any concerns/need something.

Happy to report BetOnline is the real deal, a respectable and first class organization. My experience tells me that and I've proven that to the online poker community. I had to bring this report public to protect myself and that's the only reason I did it. If anything, this should show CardsChat forum members/guests that BOL is the leader in the industry and CardsChat rankings are legit, accurate and reliable.

dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Happy to report BetOnline is the real deal, a respectable and first class organization. My experience tells me that and I've proven that to the online poker community. I had to bring this report public to protect myself and that's the only reason I did it. If anything, this should show CardsChat forum members/guests that BOL is the leader in the industry and CardsChat rankings are legit, accurate and reliable.

Trust this, we are happy too!

Without getting into too much detail, if you could tell us how the withdrawal method works. We don't need to know how much you take, but if there are limits per event, that would be good info.

For instance, anything over $10K at any one time will raise all sorts of red flags at the banks.

W

Weee3eee

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Glad to hear the positive end to the debacle. BOL has been around for a long time. Congrats. Life changing money is always good.

E

ekgbeat

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For instance, anything over $10K at any one time will raise all sorts of red flags at the banks.

I believe BOL allows for Bitcoin cash outs so this shouldn't impact your bank. I too would be interested to hear if OP continued down the bank path or moved to BTC.

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
If anything, this should show CardsChat forum members/guests that BOL is the leader in the industry and CardsChat rankings are legit, accurate and reliable.

I wouldn’t go as far as saying they are the leaders in their industry, because they're not.

poker stars is better and they don't take any of your money when you make a withdrawal like BOL does.

[emoji41]

Martin

Martin

Scokyl's Scoundrels
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Great to hear this had a happy outcome. Congratulations don't spend it all at once :)

TimeForTheAce

TimeForTheAce

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I wouldn’t go as far as saying they are the leaders in their industry, because they're not.

Poker Stars is better and they don't take any of your money when you make a withdrawal like BOL does.

[emoji41]
Agreed. I meant for 'US' based players.

Anki_KB

Anki_KB

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
congratulations! Im really happy for you that it worked out :)

P

paulsmall007

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Man that situation would have me furious to say the least, glad it's all working out in end. Why does these things always make the online gambling world seem so shady. This is a big reason why I would never play higher than micro stakes online

TimeForTheAce

TimeForTheAce

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Trust this, we are happy too!

Without getting into too much detail, if you could tell us how the withdrawal method works. We don't need to know how much you take, but if there are limits per event, that would be good info.

With-drawling via bank wire transfer. First one went through in 4 business days so very satisfied with that. I requested a check as well to test that method. Fee's for bank to bank transfers are high but is expected. Overall, very professional, quick and hassle free! Hope that helps.

Winner Poker