puzzlefish

puzzlefish

student of the donk arts
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
& puzzles responds as if it's something of merit (take it to social media... any way we can add b.s. there about this online game I cannot beat is good! Nobody should be allowed to play... anywhere!).
It's like you were recharging the entire day just to come up with this gem and it ended up being a horse apple.

D

Dale3380

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
US
Chips
I am happy that the man got paid for his bad beat jackpot win. I still have not ben paid and have a bunch of other players backing me saying the same thing I do that betonline lowers the qualifying bad beat hand as soon as pot starts getting big .When my quad tens lost to a strait flush it was almost a million bucks and the biggest pot ever for bad beat jackpot .I went all in with right at $300 bucks thinking I was going to double up but lost hand .Then I said I just won bad beat jackpot .Betonline congratulated me at first then sent me a email a few hours later saying that I did not win because the card was not lowered from Jack's this is total bullshit!!!The reason I started playing that day was because they sent an alert to everyone saying card was lowered and have ben lowered before this .I think what might have happened someone that works there accidentally raised the card back to Jack's instead of lowering the card but not real sure .I just know betonline does exactly what bad beat rules say do as pot gets bigger card gets lowered .Taking away my big profit over total bullshit does nothing but make me mad .I gave up for a couple of years on top of having personal problems .I finally do have a lawyer who is taking them to court in about two weeks I hope .I had a friend tell me to go public on poker news and other sites this how others that got cheated got paid .I have also ben doing this a lot so they might realize they made a mistake not me ?Its absolutely Ludacris to say an almost million dollar pot was not made any easier to win bye lowering the 4 of a kind from Jack's. Like I said it was lowered the day I won .Every single bad beat jackpot ever played betonline keeps lowering 4 of a kind as pot grows just like it says in the rulebook. The previous winner won with quad fives and pot only being four hundred thousand. IF I use that as a measuring stick then I should have won with quad fours that is as low as it would go then..More proof the cars was lowered is the fact they changes the rules later that same year to make contest start out as quad fours getting beat bye a better hand .Now it is full house that loses wins jackpot. If you take all this into consideration it should be obvious for anyone to see that betonline is trying to steal the money that I won.B159718 poker screen name Dale3380

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I am happy that the man got paid for his bad beat jackpot win. I still have not ben paid and have a bunch of other players backing me saying the same thing I do that betonline lowers the qualifying bad beat hand as soon as pot starts getting big .When my quad tens lost to a strait flush it was almost a million bucks and the biggest pot ever for bad beat jackpot .I went all in with right at $300 bucks thinking I was going to double up but lost hand .Then I said I just won bad beat jackpot .Betonline congratulated me at first then sent me a email a few hours later saying that I did not win because the card was not lowered from Jack's this is total bullshit!!!The reason I started playing that day was because they sent an alert to everyone saying card was lowered and have ben lowered before this .I think what might have happened someone that works there accidentally raised the card back to Jack's instead of lowering the card but not real sure .I just know betonline does exactly what bad beat rules say do as pot gets bigger card gets lowered .Taking away my big profit over total bullshit does nothing but make me mad .I gave up for a couple of years on top of having personal problems .I finally do have a lawyer who is taking them to court in about two weeks I hope .I had a friend tell me to go public on poker news and other sites this how others that got cheated got paid .I have also ben doing this a lot so they might realize they made a mistake not me ?Its absolutely Ludacris to say an almost million dollar pot was not made any easier to win bye lowering the 4 of a kind from Jack's. Like I said it was lowered the day I won .Every single bad beat jackpot ever played betonline keeps lowering 4 of a kind as pot grows just like it says in the rulebook. The previous winner won with quad fives and pot only being four hundred thousand. IF I use that as a measuring stick then I should have won with quad fours that is as low as it would go then..More proof the cars was lowered is the fact they changes the rules later that same year to make contest start out as quad fours getting beat bye a better hand .Now it is full house that loses wins jackpot. If you take all this into consideration it should be obvious for anyone to see that betonline is trying to steal the money that I won.B159718 poker screen name Dale3380
what lawyer are you going with?

T

Trey99

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
US
Chips
I am glad that betonline paid this player .There is another player that won or would have won a lot more than this guy and still has not ben paid .They told him the qualifying quads had not ben lowered from Jacks. He said it was lowered more than once and betonline is making this up not to pay him.I agree with him because every time I have played the qualifying quads where lowered from Jacks around 200,000 at the latest .His jackpot was in eight hundred thousands so in my opinion the card had to be lowered from jacks. I think betonline trys to pick and choose who they want to win ?When someone wins that they did not want to win they make up anything to prevent them from paying that person.It is very unhealthy for the game of poker .We should be able to play at sites that are really honest and safe .I do not think there are any online sites that do not cheat in one way or another .Thanks

Winner Poker