How did you build your online bankroll?

• Total voters
F

FoldemorHoldem

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
freerolls mainly and sometimes deposits here and there hope to see everyone winning at the tables :)

ramdon p358

ramdon p358

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I play on several poker sites and have only deposited a couple of times just to take advantage of some promotions, I prefer to play freerolls and win money playing these tournaments

tihomir_kula

tihomir_kula

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
I`m a freeroller too.I deposit money from time to time.

newjugador

newjugador

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I consider myself a gamble, that does not need to deposit, with the frerrolls I can, take out my own bank, and continue to obtain good profits.

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
When I started playing poker I made only two very small deposits and I played freerolls. So somewhere the bankroll was made from a small deposit and freerolls and somewhere else the bankroll was rised only from the small deposit.

Pindiez

Pindiez

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I always play freeroll. When I start, I play a lot of freerolls. I think that is a good idea to start build your bankroll and learn poker 😃

Sorry for my english 😬

Pokerguy6666

Pokerguy6666

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I only deposit if it is to withdraw soon after.

johnnylawford

johnnylawford

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When you first started building your online bankroll what were you doing? Did you make deposits and capitalize some wins here and there? Or did you do it straight up free rolling with no deposits? As for me 90% of my bankroll building was deposits mixed with some sprinkle drop freerolls and micros. No offense to freerolls but at times they can be boring and I have a life outside of poker to be waiting 7 hours just to make a quick 3 to 5 dollars.

Whenever I deposit money I do it once every two weeks from work. I don't deposit a lot due to bills and priorities in life so I'll deposit at least $50-$75 and just try to capitalize wins here and there. Hopefully I build my poker account well enough to where I no longer have to deposit and just play mid to high stakes.

What about you guys and gals?
Personally I started my current GGPoker bankroll as a freeroll and have been distributing my wins from there to other sites. Basically, I deposit on other sites with wins off the GGPoker bankroll I'm freerolling to take advantage of their promotions/tournament series. I would recommend MuchBetter as a deposit/withdrawal options if anyone's looking for one -most sites use it apart from ACR.

Axas90

Axas90

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I deposit last time 1 year ago. Since i played Poker more for Competition and with a BRM.

C

Councillor9

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
IE
Chips
Have just put in my first € real money. Have played freerolls for the last couple of months but the timings of the freerolls are starting to interfere with dinner time. Using the real money to enter into low level tourneys

B

beatlebug

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am a freeroller who enjoys playing the game. This is a good way to play. Good luck to all.

Beatelbug

Madalin Poke

Madalin Poke

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I practice basically both variants of the game. But we all know that if you want serious gains you have to risk some of your money. Rare are the cases in which players build a decent bankroll's just from freerolls, manage to withdraw and keep any remaining extra money to play buy-in tournaments in order to boost the bankroll significantly or just playing only freeroll's for another future withdraw (which is a slow and unsatisfactory process if you ask me). But to put your trust only on freerolls is nice only if you play for entertainment, if you want some good money, you have to take the risk.

V

viacheslavtezikov

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play very often in freerolls, I made a deposit so that I could withdraw money, I already play cash games for the money won

dzsire

dzsire

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
Currently freeroller... :)

I always promise not to deposit anymore, but I’ve breached it many times already. It’s exactly the trouble that I know how to build (or should) my bankroll, but I always lose my head. l still need to develop myself.

VikyGia

VikyGia

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When you first started building your online bankroll what were you doing? Did you make deposits and capitalize some wins here and there? Or did you do it straight up free rolling with no deposits? As for me 90% of my bankroll building was deposits mixed with some sprinkle drop freerolls and micros. No offense to freerolls but at times they can be boring and I have a life outside of poker to be waiting 7 hours just to make a quick 3 to 5 dollars.

Whenever I deposit money I do it once every two weeks from work. I don't deposit a lot due to bills and priorities in life so I'll deposit at least $50-$75 and just try to capitalize wins here and there. Hopefully I build my poker account well enough to where I no longer have to deposit and just play mid to high stakes.

What about you guys and gals?
I deposited twice but I don't like to do it to avoid vice

woohoo sue

woohoo sue

Brings Laughter
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I'm 80%freeroller (20%deposit)
this was six months ago ..these numbers still correct .....I love that people keep track of all this ...I'm a rec/wreck player i guess ....my first 15 years were freeroll and winning giveaways only.....but I've been P2P depositing for about 2/3 years now......spending way more time at it means needs more money to do it all.....couldn't tell you percentages but I definitely have gotten more than I gave.

apLike

apLike

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I think freerolls are the most suitable option for beginners and novice players. only after success in freerolls can you move on to paid tournaments, what do you think?

zamana80

zamana80

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
25% depositor and 75% free roller.
It depends from my mood.

fryderyk

fryderyk

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
I use both options. It all depends on whether I want to play the tournament by paying the buy-in right away, or go through a more rewarding path from a freeroll to the tournament I want to play.

lucayam

lucayam

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
I've never deposit any money in my life on any platform.
I'm actually slowly coming back playing online poker, but at some point in past years I had a decent bank starting from scratch, just by playing on freerolls and then on small tournaments.

LuckyLadiv

LuckyLadiv

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
MX
Chips
I am an 80% freeroll player and a 20% bank deposit

mariale_1990

mariale_1990

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
when I started playing it was just freeroll, zero deposit, then at some point they changed and it was both freeroll and deposit and sometimes a lot of deposit without control (I'm not going to deny that) then I went back to my freeroll roots and played only with the money I had obtained from there

darkvick

darkvick

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Freeroller!! I've won sometimes little prizes and playing spin$go, so I was playing with a bank about 10US$ until I hit a nice freeroll here at CC. So I've won 20US$ and start to play MTT's, then I've withdraw and make a deposit to gain some bonus