How did you build your online bankroll?

• Total voters
sulzerrt

sulzerrt

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
As long as we have opportunities to build bankroll from freerolls I`ll be in freeroll team.

B

bugiardops

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I always deposit a little money, after all, I love the thrill of playing and winning (or lose, but in that case I don't like it jajaja). Freeroll is also nice, sometimes it returns good money!

Gritz18

Gritz18

To Cesar, what belongs to Cesar.
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
When I started in poker, I only made a deposit of $10.00 at pokerstars so I could win some tournament tickets and be able to participate in some freerolls. I currently only play freerolls on pokerstars, GGpoker and 888. This year I made two more deposits of $10.00 at pokerstars to be able to participate in the freerolls here on Cardschat and others. Good luck to everyone at the tables.:)

V

VenomX1

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Only dipping my feet back into the world of poker. I used to love it but I was younger and thought I was invincible on the table. I'm coming back with my tail between my legs aiming to learn how to play it as a sport and not just a game. I'm free-rolling at the moment to find my bearings but I'm also learning the game properly this time.

Wish me luck and I hope to meet some of you at the tables :)

efranto2286

efranto2286

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Deposit but very little.. I play mostly free tournaments.. regards :D

C

cowboybebop

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I just play the freerolls, since playing poker with real money coming from your pocket is very stressful.

Rachidao

Rachidao

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I started only with freerolls, than made a deposit to win the bonus and withdrawal with the amount I made. Now I deposit if the site gives me free tickets.

maestro121920

maestro121920

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
been a while since my last deposit hopefully it continues this way

Rui Ferreira

Rui Ferreira

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Play more freerolls, deposits only for promotions and bonuses

“Success is the ability to go from defeat to defeat without losing your enthusiasm.”

C

chako_pro

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
absolutely freeroll player, i have no way to deposit yet

gigantbil

gigantbil

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Always different) today I can make a deposit for 50 bucks and tomorrow I can play freeroll for 50 bucks

Jogo4

Jogo4

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Desde que nosso governo americano tirou nossa liberdade e nosso direito de jogar poker online em qualquer site que escolhermos - chamamos isso de "Black Friday", 15 de abril de 2011, que é mais de uma década atrás e ainda não podemos jogar poker com dinheiro real no Poker Stars ou em qualquer outro site importante - eu me recusei a depositar um único centavo em um site de poker.

Mas apesar dessa estupidez do nosso governo, nunca perdi meu amor pelo jogo de pôquer... no entanto, como nós, americanos, ficamos sem nenhuma proteção legal do nosso governo se tivermos algum problema em um site de poker, decidi que minha melhor abordagem seria criar um desafio para mim mesmo começando do zero dólar e usando freerolls para tentar construir um bankroll do nada. It was not only extremely fun, but also quite successful, on one site I've turned my zero into four-figure bankroll, and I'm able to play all the low stakes tournaments I want to play every day. Eventually I hope to play the highest stakes this way,

I also like the fact that since I never deposit and never withdraw, I don't owe tax on any profits. Because of what our government did to us a decade ago, they don't deserve to profit from my poker game... and therefore they will never receive a penny of tax revenue from me. Of course, that means I'll never see the money I've won on poker sites, but so what?I'm perfectly fine staying poor, as long as I can play my beloved poker every day, it keeps me happy and content. There is much more to life than "being rich". If our government were kinder to us, I would gladly share some of my profits with them through taxes, but because they were such evil idiots, they wouldn't get anything from me and that's also satisfying to me. It's my way of getting revenge on them, in a senseless way. :D

great, I have a lot of admiration for you, because I can see that you play for the love of poker and not for money, you have my respect, I wish you success and many victories.

ZPfBTNanAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

barbados

barbados

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I play for fun. Therefore, I do not make deposits. And playing for money only gives motivation to win.

kkuk

kkuk

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I make both deposits and play freerolls.you won't get enough of freerolls alone.)in general, small deposits should be made, if everyone only plays freerolls, then why should the organizers then maintain online poker rooms.

Duxflux

Duxflux

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Bevore i used to play with deposit but now i changed completely to freerolls because i also try to get better in this game. By making mistakes during the freerolls i can analyse what i do wrong and get better. Thats maybe a good start before judging about poker as a game of luck?:confused:

hsimonyan

hsimonyan

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Made a deposit to be able to withdraw, trying to succeed in freerolls;)

S

sebamalenic

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
AMBOS

He depositado y tambien participo en freerolls

jleon_zat

jleon_zat

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
both the truth I usually play
freeroll but also deposit to be able to experience other types of games

T

Tomek416

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I deposit about a $100 a month, but I also play freerolls on pokerstars.

S

silverlok

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Now i'm a freeroller hahaha, I'm broke hahaha