ArmiSoo7

ArmiSoo7

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
I am big fan of Cardschat freerolls. But I better play low buyin tournaments. I love bounty tournaments.

haracsir15

haracsir15

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Bounty Tournaments are Ok. But i play it with Satellites, so can i play with low cost. :) When i dont want a Money Transfer from my Bank Account, i play Freerolls to.

mushthebush

mushthebush

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I firstly freerolled, then I lost a portion, then I freerolled again, then I deposited $20 to get a bonus and continued onwards. I have since withdrawn my initial deposit and still have a few hundred dollars accross multiple clients. When I get some free time I will withdraw some more to deposit on other clients to get the other perks that I'm not getting yet. Just didn't have the time and focused more on improving my game than getting bonuses. I'm only just over a year old in and still feel like a toddler in this game but I'm starting to "walk".

Reail

Reail

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I made deposits to different rooms several times, but the amounts that I withdrew were many times larger. I had a big break in the game and today I'm more of a freeroller, but I understand that in the near future I will have to make deposits again.

poxerator78

poxerator78

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Creating a bankroll from scratch is not a problem, the biggest problem is keeping a bankroll in plus, not wasting it and not succumbing to the temptation to play in expensive tournaments

F

Forkliftgu22

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I deposited to start but have withdrawn all of my deposits since. Occasionally deposit to keep access to bonuses ect. But soon withdraw when I meet the criteria.

N

Niykk

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm both but lately I'm mainly playing freerolls.

N

NotADonk

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When you first started building your online bankroll what were you doing? Did you make deposits and capitalize some wins here and there? Or did you do it straight up free rolling with no deposits? As for me 90% of my bankroll building was deposits mixed with some sprinkle drop freerolls and micros. No offense to freerolls but at times they can be boring and I have a life outside of poker to be waiting 7 hours just to make a quick 3 to 5 dollars.

Whenever I deposit money I do it once every two weeks from work. I don't deposit a lot due to bills and priorities in life so I'll deposit at least $50-$75 and just try to capitalize wins here and there. Hopefully I build my poker account well enough to where I no longer have to deposit and just play mid to high stakes.

What about you guys and gals?
I have made a few small deposits , mainly to gain access to freerolls which is what I mostly play.

choche0372

choche0372

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
As for beginner playing freerolls is the best way to build your own bankroll.

M

miknm954

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I also play play freerolls and made a few deposits, not huge ones

jleon_zat

jleon_zat

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When I started I didn't know that you could actually play for free, so I had to deposit to be able to play, which they fired me because I didn't know anything about anything good, they still keep fighting me, but now I also play freerolls... But I feel like I have more experience than before: V

B

BrunoFabri01

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I made only the first deposit, after that only freeroll

R

r2r

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
UZ
Chips
it is really hard for me to deposit my account without a huge charge, so, recently I'm a very freeroller) yet, I'm still looking for a cheaper deposit way

S

SteveAsh7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
I do a bit of both, i would say 70% depositor and 30% freeroll

N

NKGB13

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I initially started depositing then migrated to Freerolls. After a 3 yrs break I decided to come back w/o deposits.. just for the poker fun!! as usual, I can only find in CCs games hahaha

julio gonzalez

julio gonzalez

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hi I started at pokerstars without depositing. they gave me some chests with 5dls. and so I started

W

wavetune

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
all my big winnings were made after making a deposit, but I always made a minimum deposit of $ 10-20, I also play in freerolls, of course, but not in all and not as much as before, now I only play CC freerolls when I started, we can say that the first 2 years I wasted on the game, not knowing what a preflop or range is.. I played for luck and sometimes it worked, I won

katifanko

katifanko

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I'm a bit of both) Sometimes I run out of freeroll money and have to deposit, but it's super rare))

N

NikoJoKK

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I've been playing with three clients, about 8 months. In the first one, I managed to knock down my bankroll in freerolls. Took 2nd place in the tournament, won a satellite ticket. I made a deposit to withdraw money. I lost what was left pretty quickly. I realized that I was playing against the office now. I only play freerolls in it.
In another client, I came close to the minimum deposit through freerolls. I doubt whether to start micro-limits there at all.
In the first case, I didn't even deserve the dollar, I rarely play there. To call it, freeroll tournaments do not raise the language there.
I'm a freeroller.

Savantino

Savantino

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ima both, not a big money if you play microstakes

Acechador

Acechador

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
EC
Chips
At first it is good to play freerolls to learn and improve your game, however when you want to improve your level it is best to have some money (not much) from your monthly salary for example (I invest between USD50 and USD60) to play it in tournaments with buy-in between USD4 and USD8... I've done well and I haven't deposited for several months, because I learned to manage my bankroll and increase it progressively with my earnings.

I will increase the value of the bets in this month to play tournaments between USD8 and USD15.

K

KING1805

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
I usually play freerolls but I have also deposited money online. I feel like when I improve more, I defintely am going to deposit again in the future.