P

Phyrrura

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Always a freeroller!

Once I won a freeroll that paid me $80, I was starting my interest in poker, and played recreative only, without studying and etc. In the end, I spent all my money, mainly cashing it out, until I didn't had a bankroll anymore (in the time, i did'nt even knew what a bankroll was).

Some time later, I started playing more seriously, but there weren't anymore freeroll that would pay $80 for the winner, and I won a freeroll that paid $9, with that, I begun to play $0,25 sit and go, and joined the platinum club at cardchat. Soon I reached $50, and then $100, and the I reached my big hit ($350) in a 3,50 knouckout tournament at PS. After that I invested great part of that money in courses and softwares, and the other half I spent by noy caring of my bankroll, and now I'm playing freerolls again.

J

josueob247

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I am both. When I started playing realmoney poker I spent a lot of money because I didn't know very well the game. After lose many $ I fund that many sites have many freerolls tournaments, I played a lot of this games and I improve very much my game. Now I play and win some money constantly

G

Genep66

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Both. Mostly play with money deposited and occasionally free roller.

M

mikeajax15

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Deposited 200 and build up a bankroll through mtt's. Br 3600 at and slowly building :)

S

ScottyDee

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Deposited at first but freerolling to glory now!

okeedokalee

okeedokalee

Glory To Ukraine
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
If you can then don't ever deposit. Try and build a bankroll from the freerolls, then you can play SNGs and low buy-in tournaments.

M

mssmotilda

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I was lucky that I learned about freerolls before I started playing, and some people immediately start playing for their own money, without even knowing the basic things in poker.

kanogott

kanogott

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I was a long time of my pokerlife a depositer. So i loose a little bit money. I did not improve my game. After my son was born i never make a deposit. I sware if i ever make a deposit my son get a illness. So i protect my depositing. This rule is great for me. I learned a lot in the theorie also on cardschat. And i use the wonderful cardschat freeroll to raise my bankroll. It works. So i do some cash out. And get some nice scores in micro tourney. I enjoy to be a member of premium cardschat. Thanks for your great work and website.

katifanko

katifanko

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I used to deposit, but when I run out of money, I live on Freerolls :D

JOSEALBERTV

JOSEALBERTV

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When I started with online poker a few years ago I made my funds through free tournaments, and I managed to amass a good amount which served me well for that moment in my life, I withdraw everything, and I continued playing sporadically, I did not arrive to deposit until recently and just to save time and have a quick capital to do something else, I love free games and more those that cardschat offers, for me ah It has been fantastic to belong to this community they are wonderful without a doubt.

M

moularaki

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
I did deposit twice in PS
other than that i play freerolls and each time i win a price i play cash game

amilcarjt89

amilcarjt89

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
of course

both although I love playing cash game sit and go and many options is very interesting and helps to improve your level of play if there is a difference in a tournament and cash game you will learn it very lucky.

P

PSSucks

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I guess I happened to get into Pokerscars at a time when one didn't have to make a deposit to make a withdraw. I was given a few freeroll tickets after joining (only to play kiddy cash games) but I won about $2 in real money. I used that over time playing micro cash games and tourneys to build it up and eventually withdrew $150. A cheque was sent to my home in canada that I cashed when I got home for a vacation. That was quite a while ago, and since then I've made withdraws of usually $50 and now totaling at least $600 -- all free money. My current bankroll is about $45, so when it hits around $60, I'll skim 50 off it and build it back up again, largely thanks to the CC freerolls.

RAYDANIEL666

RAYDANIEL666

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
When you started building your online bankroll, what were you doing? Did you make deposits and capitalize on some winnings here and there? Or did he do it directly without deposits? As for me, 90% of my accumulation of funds were tanks mixed with some micros and water droplet freerolls. No offense to freerolls, but sometimes they can be boring and I have a life outside of poker waiting 7 hours just to quickly win 3 to 5 dollars.

Whenever I deposit money I do it once every two weeks from work. I don't deposit much because of bills and priorities in life, so I deposit at least $50-$75 and just try to capitalize on profits here and there. Hopefully, I build my poker account well enough that I don't have to deposit and only play medium to high stakes.

What about you boys and girls?
I only deposit to be able to activate withdrawals, with what I win in the free play buyin tournaments

Kinalha

Kinalha

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
bot of them, sometimes at pokerstars i use bankroll for bettings... so when the bets gone wrong...

dongato2

dongato2

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have only deposited twice, with that and the freerolls I have set up my bank

offshore11000

offshore11000

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Both , because it is possible to get a bankroll playing freerolls or also depositing , it will depend on the moment and the patience:cool::D