Why is it so hard for us to make the right fold sometimes?

romalion

romalion

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
UA
Chips
it's actually not that hard and long to earn from 1$ 100$, you can start with freerolls in different rooms, and then, when the bankroll from freerolls has already grown, you can load tournaments with a small bain, I think everyone can go this way

romalion

romalion

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
UA
Chips
tournaments, yes, there can be a large variance, but still, here your goal is big money, there are more fans precisely in tournaments, and tournaments are much more exciting than cash

vitas_top

vitas_top

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
The right pass is very difficult. This requires understanding of the game and intuition, and game discipline and concentration. This is what separates a good player from a loser.

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
In every hand, in every game of Poker, there is a story that is being told by your opponents, unfortunately you cannot hear that story because it has no audible words, It is your job to decipher that story to understand where you are at any given time in a poker game, Read that story well, and you can beat them, miss a hand by talking with your neighbour or watching a football match on the tv screens and you can miss vital information that they give out. You may as well skip a Chapter or two.
Concentrate on every action, in every hand, even when you have folded, and you eventually you get the full story.

THE END! :):)

iceheart888

iceheart888

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
that's the thing that upsets me because I haven't learned it properly yet and can I learn it at all
Because you play poker like gambling game, i see you at the tables and play any 2 in all positions, if you hit the ace play it like nuts

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
because you think what you should do in normal situations , if you played this hand in real live poker . But this is online , rng set ups hands , action cards almost on every hand , if you dont take this into consideration you will suffer from bad beats 24/7

Sir Shove a Lot

Sir Shove a Lot

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
Remember, after the river card drops, pocket aces is no more than 1 pair. I wish I followed my own advice:mad:

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Very often this happens due to lack of experience in the game, when you invested too many chips (money) but this should not have happened, that is, you made a mistake at the beginning or middle of the hand by putting too much into the pot and on the river you wonder, do you have a chance to fix this error? !!

Kenzie 96

Kenzie 96

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Because you are making your decisions based on incomplete information. You can mitigate this somewhat by understanding odds, paying attention to your opponents & taking & updating notes about their tendencies playing styles & adjusting your decisions according. In short, playing a lot of hands. One also ought to keep in mind that losing a hand does not necessarily mean you played the hand incorrectly.
Easy game really. ;)

hilary antonik filho

hilary antonik filho

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
that's the thing that upsets me because I haven't learned it properly yet and can I learn it at all
Sometimes we don't think about the probable cards of the opponents and the ones that will fall on the table, we just love our cards, and that can be fatal, it's difficult I know, because I can also fall into the same trap, trusting my cards a lot, good luck

Gh0stL

Gh0stL

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PE
Chips
Because is difficult left good hands and we don’t see that our hand it was lose.

veltins

veltins

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
JP
Chips
Sometimes its our ego not to fold in stubbernness, and sometimes we think we are ahead of his ranges. Thats why we cant fold it sometimes

M

moularaki

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
sometimes curiosité take over good sens and that is why

franciscomos

franciscomos

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The problem is that sometimes yo decide to fold, and then your hand is the winner, and the next time you don't fold and your hand will probably not win

pescaofish

pescaofish

Academic Poker
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
PA
Chips
is Poker, we play our hand and hope is the best, if we keep on thinking someone may have the straigth flush .....then better dont play poker!

:coffee::coffee:

RustyRed83

RustyRed83

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Folding is probably the hardest skill in poker. No one likes to think they are folding the best hand, the thought of being bluffed can linger and affect the way you continue to play. In other words, our egos is the biggest problem, when playing poker.

D

DAVID KEHRER

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think you love your hand and think it cant lose. That is one of the hardest things about poker knowing when to fold or holding them.

Flower2211

Flower2211

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The correctness of the fold depends on who you are playing with, and of course, calculate based on the pot odds, read the basic rules and probabilities, for example, closing a flush draw or a straight draw, etc., and depending on these probabilities, you already understand whether it is advisable for you put this amount in the bank or, according to mathematics, it is better to fold it.

MikeCarasone

MikeCarasone

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am glad that folding is not a difficult task for me. No matter how big a hand I have Preflop it’s always beatable. Post flop folds are always aggravating to me but I just have to move on and keep going. The alternative is not folding and calling with a hand that is most likely beaten and be eliminated.

K

kapos77

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
UA
Chips
I think the reason is that we think that you will win and the best card will come

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think it's because sometimes we fall in love with our cards and we just can't fold. I know this happens very often with pre flop strong hands, like QQ, KK and AA.

F

fgy

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
UA
Chips
Because maybe I'm just tired or tired and want this nightmare to end sooner.

chicbulls2

chicbulls2

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BA
Chips
It's greed, because we want all the chips in a short amount of time

Folding in Poker