Why do bad hands keep beating good hands online?

A

allfarewells

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I personally have never seen so many bad beats myself mainly on pokerstars it’s the number one site but also the number one rip off site hands down lol I do play other rooms but they are never as bad as on that site…. Most people say why do you play there then… the answer is because they have games running 24 hours a day with great prizes but truthfully they can make a good player feel like a terrible one I have never seen so many baiting hands EVER!, it literally is like this on there in my opinion, there truly is nothing at all random about their software what so ever hence the reason you can flop trips and most sites you would be safe knowing your going to win 90% of the time but on pokerstars it’s predictable that the player your against will get runner runner flush or something stupid like this…. And it’s all the time! Having said all this it’s just my opinion of that particular website, you do however have to allow for a lot more bad beats than in a live game as there are more hands dealt, I want my opinion in no way to reflect anyone else’s and equally I dont need peoples opinion of my opinion 🤦‍♂️😂 but I know there are people who agree with what I am saying as it’s completely true (I’m an honest man) 😉

Much love
Danny
🙏❤️

juan1579

juan1579

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Yes, I have seen it many times, however they reach a point where they then lose all their chips because they continue to maintain that game

JhonnyThe357

JhonnyThe357

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
The big problem is the long-term results, inevitably speculative hands will lead you to loss.

takinitSLEAZEE

takinitSLEAZEE

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I'm still trying to understand why folx do not understand variance in poker. It's the same w/vehicles. You can be the most cautious driver, follow all the traffic signs correctly, have new tires, wipers, lights, and all the other "up-to-date" safety features and still wind up in an accident. It's just going to happen. The laws of variance do not care if you're pocket aces are dominating the 54std that someone called you're 3bet with. This is where the so called "gamble" takes place in poker.
I personally love to crack aces so forgive me if I'm not too sympathetic towards bad-beats. It's just a harsh reality-check for some folx... I guess?

1nsomn1a

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In the poker rooms of the former Ipoker network, most of all I met incredible streaks of luck from one player in hand after hand, which raises doubts about their game system.

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
R N G , simple answer , it has many leaks , players , the Regs and pros especially, take advantage of this.

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands