What time do you prefer to play?

youri

youri

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to play with a full stomach, so after lunch until 15:30/16:00 clock, then workout, study poker, do some other readings, play Football Manager, have a small snack then, play a quick session.

voljare1234

voljare1234

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i like to play at dawn in the morning as i get up i don't know why but the game goes better maybe because i'm rested :)

Rob Hobson

Rob Hobson

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Despite prefer any time around sunset, I've already found joy playing at several different times.

Freewka6101129

Freewka6101129

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
play at any time of the day, the main thing is to be cheerful and sober

tonzinho7620

tonzinho7620

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
in the morning when I wake up, the body is rested and relaxed

V

valen_niyee

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Afternoon before evening. Hope can play freeroll that time. But i am ar indonesia. Which freeroll runs on midnight. I play until asleep few times.

S

Sheriff19505

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I usually love playing at night

I usually love playing at night

gambit1983

gambit1983

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Anytime but when I first wake up. If I play within 2 hours of first waking up, I play horribly. Also rest is important

newelis74

newelis74

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
During the night is usually the time where I feel best to play!

D

Dhendrixon

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I usually play evenings. I think the play is softer as normally during the day has many regs at ACR/BCP.

EmiTou

EmiTou

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In my case it is indistinct if it is day or night, I must play when I feel comfortable during the day, sometimes it can be during the day and others at night.

S

samsonand

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

The truth is, I feel that it is a reasonable time in which each poker game is currently, on the contrary, I would like some games to be published in advance, because then I cannot schedule my activities very well, but they are still the best cardschat, ever change

ZPfBTNanAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)][COLOR=var(--link-color)]
[/COLOR][COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)][COLOR=var(--link-color)][/COLOR][/COLOR]

[/COLOR]

Panda1010

Panda1010

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
All day every day is a good time to play poker. However, I prefer to play from 7am to 11pm. I hardly ever play past that unless, I am still in a previous tournament.

O

olivercito3

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
usually from 6 to 10 pm but if i dont have any work i play early

danoscar

danoscar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
When do I play?

Hello. Most of the time I find tournaments that I can play from 6PM to late night, sometimes until early AM.

Geyomobama

Geyomobama

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer the early morning or the early in the evening.

J

jorgejarapy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Between weeks I prefer to play from 15 pm because it is when there are more players for real money and apart I can play the tournaments of this forum .. while on weekends only Saturday morning since the rest of the day and everything Sunday I dedicate to share with the family

horscht22

horscht22

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I would like to play in the morning, but i have 2 kids so i have not so many possibilities to play at that time. So my normal playtime is in the evening, when all are gone to bed ;)

C

capo1014

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Early Bird

I love to play about thirty minutes after I have awoken, I take care of business make my two large cups of coffee and began play. This is when I am most focused and the coffee kicks in. After lunch or dinner I am tired and sleepy eyed, early evening is rough for me and night games are really tough. Long story short early bird catches the worm. Capo1014

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I prefer to play around 7.00 p.m.(BST) after I have had an evening meal.
I played two pokerstars tourneys last night both with over 2,000 players and almost wrecked my laptop with the first game.
Dealt KK utg and raised to 5X BB, got re-raised to 20 BB by the hi-jack and was re-raised by the cutoff to 40 BB I of course shoved all-in with my 45 BB stack and they both called.
Cards were turned over and I was overjoyed to see KQ suited and pocket QQs up against my KK, I must have been odds on favorite to win as there was only one King and one Queen left in the deck, Rainbow flop all low cards and then the case Queen hit on the turn, I nearly threw the laptop across the room I was so disgusted.
Still I did manage to make the money in the 2nd game.

U

userme4321

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
At night... When the day is done and all to do is relax, I focus better, manage time better. There are fewer distractions at night.

Liedust

Liedust

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
If I can choose, I prefer at night ... it is quieter. Regards.