What time do you prefer to play?

MauroMMMM

MauroMMMM

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi. If I'm not tired, and I can choose, I prefer the night. During the day I'm usually doing something else, and I can't really pay attention to the game. So yes, I prefer the night ...

EmiTou

EmiTou

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not have a preference, I really play when I have the time, some years I could do it at night and others during the day, I do not notice major differences or have a preference for it, although many prefer to play at night perhaps because there are fewer players in some tournaments.

ZPfBTNanAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)][/COLOR][COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)][/COLOR]

zvezdadelije

zvezdadelije

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer to play during night. However, depending on tournament schedules and other aspects, I may have to change/alter my schedule to accommodate that.

Szilard47

Szilard47

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I used to play in the afternoon and in the evening I can no longer concentrate

Bobbybones1950

Bobbybones1950

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The earlier the better for me, unfortunately most games are in the evening and end way past my bedtime

:marchmell

T

tigervball

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I usually try to play at times when my wife and children are away! Otherwise, it’s family time!

Wrathchild

Wrathchild

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Usually when I have the time. But never before I've had the chance to meditate, work out and read a bit. I usually play in the mornings, and sometimes the middle of the day. On the weekends pretty much whenever I feel like it. I know I should be playing when more recs are on for profitability's sake, but right now I'm playing to learn not to earn. So any time I can get on the felt it time well spent.

R

Romaliyskiy

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In the evening I prefer to play, otherwise it just doesn't work out)))