What time do you prefer to play?

C

CaptainXL

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When there are the most people online. That is when you have the largest percentage of casual players.

D

digdug0037

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer to play late night, just seems to be when I play best but I know that is not true for everyone.

Claudiunm

Claudiunm

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I play anytime. But I prefer to play late at night or at dawn, which is when my family is sleeping. Just like that to have peace. Unfortunately there aren't many freerolls in the morning in my time zone. So I am surviving. If anyone knows of a room where there are freerolls between 22:00 and 03:00, please let me know. lol

V

valts102

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love play evenig or in night.In night i think field is weaker.

L

Lina1020

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer to play in the evening or in the afternoon, where I can concentrate better, the field is weak in the morning and it's easier to get to a pay-per-view place.

chicopaw

chicopaw

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
well thats a tough one,,, depending on the time,, usually there will be a influx of players from certain countrys ,etc-brazil so you need to find a time good fore you and feel comfortable with

costy1300

costy1300

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer to play in the evening after 9 pm, I'm freer, I have a few more games to do during the day at work.

Kertooie

Kertooie

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
early day time or late at night, i prefer those session times because less players are typically online, which i prefer :)

gallora

gallora

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Now is a great time for the Cardchat Freeroll, you start the game at dusk and end at dawn.:smile:

DMAlv7

DMAlv7

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hard to play during the day (UK) because of work so evenings and weekends. The BEST time to play is when I am calm, rested and can think clearly, regardless of the 'actual' time..

Pinpointing that time is the key to winning IMHO..

It works for me, sometimes anyway..

:D:D:D;)

Z

zrok_ar

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Late at night, because of silence and no one diturbs. But I'd like to start in the early evening, but family, work...

dmt_god

dmt_god

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i agree w/some of you, guys, i really prefer to play at night, i'm more concentrated at this period of time and no one disturbs you. so you can meet me at ACR everyday during the nighttime, i think ;)

diago726

diago726

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Always at night, after work come and play a game of holdem uff as much as possible.

Gah_JEC_13_Joi

Gah_JEC_13_Joi

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like to play at all times.
But just as some of you said.
Night is kind of more strategical games, and the rest is more kind of a hobby.

H

HungryLyan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I agree with most of you that playing at night is best and no distractions from others as they are sleeping. Most of them some are night owls.

efranto2286

efranto2286

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I usually play in the late afternoon starting the night after work, when I'm free I just play when I'm up and relaxed :D

T

Tylerstevenson1919

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Night

I would rather play in the night but day is ok to :mad::confused::confused:

eberetta1

eberetta1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I think I would like playing about 5pm to 9pm monday thru friday.
That is about when more people get off their 9 to 5 job and just want to let loose a little and gamble. I feel it is the easiest time to make money for me.

emk4976

emk4976

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer to play in morning and afternoon times. I think I have patience then compered to mid day and night time playing. That usually goes out the window if I run deep in a large field. Then if make final table your looking at eight plus hours if field is in the thousands of players. I try to play daily with every now and then taking a day or two off between in order to let my mind rest.

brunonick269

brunonick269

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer nigth because at day I work and even I make my ouw time in the night I have no more responsabilities. So I can extend a litlle bit more.

youri

youri

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play from the moment I wake up at 06:00 t'ill night at 21:00 with short breaks in between every 3 hours session. Only cash games. haven't played this day though, I'm taking time to refresh my mind.