What time do you prefer to play?

1sunchin

1sunchin

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Do you prefer day or night to play poker and why?

Ranish625

Ranish625

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do you prefer day or night to play poker and why?

During the day, like most people, I have other things to do, so I only play in the evenings, and most poker tournaments are also held in the evenings

C

Coherent16

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I usually love playing at night or evening live poker. That’s when I make the majority of my money and when I’m available to play

Only_player

Only_player

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I don't play poker on my phone, I only play it from a laptop. I am home mostly, so I play in the evenings when I get back from work.

RVTR7777

RVTR7777

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer to play during the day, because I can think better and I'm rested; I spend the day at work at night I want to rest.
The night was made to sleep!:top:

D

digdug0037

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am part of several groups, and they usually have freerolls, for me playing with other players I have gotten to know is awesome. So the times of day varies. I play both money and freerolls but whenever I am playing with the groups I am in is my favorite time.

1sunchin

1sunchin

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer to play during the day, because I can think better and I'm rested; I spend the day at work at night I want to rest.
The night was made to sleep!:top:

I'm like to play at day also, but it's possible for me one time on week. Most time on week I play at evening, but cause I'm play on PS and tournaments mostly, my play finish too late at night.
Few time ago I read that work or problems with sleep at night may lead to problems with heart health, so I think about change my playing time or start to play SnG or cash instead of tournaments.

JJP

JJP

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer to play from around dinner time in the USA, 5 EST until later in the night. This just seems the time when the most "rec" players are off work and playing making the games as soft as possible for whatever limit you are playing. It also happens to be the time when the biggest MTTs run so that coincides too :)

Shawnt

Shawnt

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Play time most any time!

I prefer all day. But, at night they're are less people. So I like it late. Gl everyone.

WeBeMerkinEm

WeBeMerkinEm

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey there
I have a full time job so i can mostly only play after work in the evenings. I live in california so that limits my amount of tournys i can do to very few. But i make the best of it and love playing all day on my days off which are now sundays so I can enjoy the best poker day online with so many good options for different level tournaments

milka1605

milka1605

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I only play tournaments. The schedule of tournaments that interests me mostly starts in the evening and the final tables are held at one or two in the morning. For me, this is the best time for the game. I do not like to play at night.

Vadim_King

Vadim_King

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My favorite time for playing poker is the beginning of the evening, but I can play with pleasure in the morning :)

M

moosepaw

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
like others have said at night as i have free time then :)

tihomir_kula

tihomir_kula

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
I like to play at night-nobody and nothing to disturb me.Its awful to play 4 hours and someone calls you to do whatever ..... obligatory.

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
During the day I am at work and I can not play but in the evening I relax with a poker tournament. One advantage of playing at night is the total peace around me

R

rcpeck

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
At night when all my noisy kids are finally asleep and I can actually concentrate!

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer to play, when the tables are full of fish, gamblers and drunks, and when most of the regs are sleeping. And for sites like PokerStars and 888 Poker this typically mean playing in the early morning hours, if you are based in Europe. From around 8-9 am CET the games tend to become pretty reg infested, and this basically last until the evening. From around 8 pm CET games tend to loosen up a little bit, but this is to late to play large tournaments, since they will play well into the night. So at this time I really only like to play cash games or small SnGs.

Redbull199030

Redbull199030

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sunday night I think it's a good time to play, and there are many tournaments

P

popstani

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Afternoon, and early evening suits me the best. In the morning I go to work, and late night I have to sleep, to prepare for working