What do you prefer - when you play poker: Music or silence ?

P

pokerace420

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Quite is best for me. Music distracts me too much

swimbles

swimbles

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
oh definitely music. alternative, jazz... it's all good

jumaischi

jumaischi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Depends,if is a low or high tournament,..if is low i can allow some music ..if is high I want to be fully concentrated

F

Fatman0912

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer to play in silence, but unfortunately that is not always possible because I am not the only person in the house. So usually there is the tv playing in the background or some music. As long as it is not too loud, it does not affect my poker play and I like the background noise anyways.

gravac

gravac

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Always music in the background, not only while playing poker but always. Simply I concentrate with music different moods different music, chill, trap, hiphop, 80/90 hits, old dance hits - Blue, James Brown, Bon Jovi, today hits, all music that had or has music inside. Can't imagine without rhythm.

:elefant: :dancing::dancing::dancing::elefant:

Attachments

• heartbeat.gif
    heartbeat.gif
    431.9 KB · Views: 12
M

MaZeee323

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Playing music not to loud in the background is good for me. If its going stressfull in poker I turn the music off sometimes because it helps me to concentrate. For me its important that the music is not to loud and present.

Datdude1

Datdude1

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
For me I like to watch TV when I'm playing online poker. I think that it helps me to keep my patience while playing because sometimes other players at the table may be taking every second of the clock to make their decision.

kley126

kley126

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
while I play I love listening to music even if I spend my life doing it I am happy I love rock as much as poker but when I get a boomm tragedy I turn off the sound lol

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, the All CardsChat Community! I prefer to play in Poker in full silence, that nothing interfered my play and concentration:
this condition is very likes me! I can discuss with yourself about going game silently and aloud, that better to understand :icon_stud the thoughts and the actions my opponents... And this is helps me often!..:cool:

Warrior1961

Warrior1961

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi.

If I could when I play poker I would get into the "cone of silence" like Maxwell Smart and the boss.:D

Attachments

• hqdefault.jpg
    hqdefault.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 12
Rvstam

Rvstam

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
when i play poker i listen to a radio "record"

G

gazdagleszek

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Opinion

I listen to music when I play or something on youtube but I only look at the game and it's just for the background to not sit silently in an empty room. Otherwise I do not like when somebody disturb me when I am playing.

Gloria_Legenda

Gloria_Legenda

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It happens in different ways, the main thing is if I listen to music so that it is calm and preferably without words, so that thoughts in my head are not confused

T

T_OAce

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I enjoy playing poker without music, engaging with the other players. However when playing online music is a MUST!!!

B

BDR-83

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to play in solitude and silence in other condition it is not possible to focus.

A fox 666

A fox 666

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I always play when the music is on. This is usually some kind of musical radio station. It’s not distracting, but it helps to be in good shape and not be especially nervous when moving!

malitoxdk16

malitoxdk16

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like listening to music .. I am those people who likes relax

jesuisjesus

jesuisjesus

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me , it all depends on the mood and what i play. Preferably I play in silence, listem to music from exhaustion or for relaxation, I can turn on informative vedios on Youtube in the background.

P

pacificatorul

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Both are ok, depending on your state. It should let you focus on the game

A

Ahtyam1987

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Лично когда я играю в покер онлайн, когда бросаю карты в пас, то просто чтобы не ждать соперников, сажусь и играю на гитаре, и это мне никак не мешает:)

A

Arthur ZM

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer to play poker in silence to focus on the game, music and TV are usually distracting from the game.

N

novaldodps

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Music

Music makes you forget the bad hand you got haha

fernandovr

fernandovr

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me it makes no difference, music does not disturb me (television yes). It depends on the day, today for example I'm playing and listening to music.

AizenFalck

AizenFalck

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I know it sounds crazy but I prefer to watch a movie and or a good Japanese anime haha :D but in the moments of taking a hard desition I definitely pause everything and need silence to continue ;)